Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

One can't have a cheat day if one actually wasn't dieting in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Over the course of today's 25 min vlog you can actually see the weight being put back on. Now it's a "diet", not a lifestyle change. It's also 10am east coast time and no IG workout video. Heck it, I walked 20k steps, it'll be fine!
Oh, but we have a proclamation! 🥴

1693752534624.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This vlog is particularly annoying with him interviewing every person with him saying "What'll ya have, what'll ya have?" 8 million times. Then he has to ask everyone if the Orange drink is considered soda because he can't drink soda, until he finds someone who says they don't consider it soda.

Here's the cheat day (at least the part he showed us): orange "drink", a chili cheese dog, a cheeseburger, onion rings and not pictured a hot apple pie for dessert.
1693752721326.png

Ever notice his vlogs are full of him and others posing for what you would assume is a thumbnail shot and he ends up using them about 3% of the time? He did this, then handed the camera to Ryan to get the same shot with better lighting. Used neither.
1693752907876.png

Oh, but we have a proclamation! 🥴

View attachment 2423404
Ah, the white flag is being waved already. So the daily gym posts weren't redundant for 54 straight days, but now that he's in full travel eat anything I want mode, they suddenly are. He always said those posts keep him accountable, and as I said before, once they disappear it means he's off the rails and eating Jack in The Box in a parking lot.

Spolier: there will be no weigh-in 4-5 weeks from now. #FatByChristmas may have been too optimistic, it could be #FatByHalloween

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This vlog is particularly annoying with him interviewing every person with him saying "What'll ya have, what'll ya have?" 8 million times. Then he has to ask everyone if the Orange drink is considered soda because he can't drink soda, until he finds someone who says they don't consider it soda.

Here's the cheat day (at least the part he showed us): orange "drink", a chili cheese dog, a cheeseburger, onion rings and not pictured a hot apple pie for dessert.
View attachment 2423415

Ever notice his vlogs are full of him and others posing for what you would assume is a thumbnail shot and he ends up using them about 3% of the time? He did this, then handed the camera to Ryan to get the same shot with better lighting. Used neither.
View attachment 2423424

Ah, the white flag is being waved already. So the daily gym posts weren't redundant for 54 straight days, but now that he's in full travel eat anything I want mode, they suddenly are. He always said those posts keep him accountable, and as I said before, once they disappear it means he's off the rails and eating Jack in The Box in a parking lot.

Spolier: there will be no weigh-in 4-5 weeks from now. #FatByChristmas may have been too optimistic, it could be #FatByHalloween
Wait a minute. He was eating that enormous pile of greasy food and he was concerned about drinking something that might be considered a soda? Hey, Home School, don’t worry about it - the “diet” is obviously over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still don't understand how he has no idea about the concept of portion control (I know why, because of the home schooling from Mama and Papa Woo). Instead of starving all day and living off coffee and one giant meal, just smaller meals with lower calorie counts and maybe, JUST MAYBE, throw in some vegetables and fruits. But, nooooo only ADAM knows the best way to diet FOR ADAM. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Tons of channels way smaller than him have been sponsored by Factor. All he needs is a refrigerator and a microwave.
Does he even have a fridge and microwave/kitchen privileges in his "glorified storage shed" aka "his room in someone's house/condo"?

Reactions: 9
I still don't understand how he has no idea about the concept of portion control (I know why, because of the home schooling from Mama and Papa Woo). Instead of starving all day and living off coffee and one giant meal, just smaller meals with lower calorie counts and maybe, JUST MAYBE, throw in some vegetables and fruits. But, nooooo only ADAM knows the best way to diet FOR ADAM. 🙄🙄🙄
This! He can have a cheat day still with half that amount of food. Cheat to him is eating like this everything instead of just one meal.

Reactions: 7
He referred to this as a “healthy” way of losing weight but it sounds like an eating disorder, sadly. He’s not capable for a lifestyle change as we know he’ll do whatever he wants with no accountability, no adulting, and no self-awareness. I’d love to see him step on a scale on his next weigh-in (if it happens) rather than show us fibbed numbers he entered on an app.

Reactions: 8
Wait a minute. He was eating that enormous pile of greasy food and he was concerned about drinking something that might be considered a soda? Hey, Home School, don’t worry about it - the “diet” is obviously over.
I’m adding “Home School” to my ATW nickname inventory! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering his illiteracy, Adam should thank his lucky stars every day that he stumbled into his YouTube gold mine, because I can't imagine what he might be doing for a living otherwise.
The same things he was doing before YouTube would be my guess.

Reactions: 4
He binges and I bet he vomits it up later. Its a cycle. Maybe not always bc he isn’t thin but sometimes for sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.