Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best as I can tell, he fell in love with the Rays mascots, specifically DJ Kitty. The Angels problem was they should have had mascots for the Woo to fell in love with. Perhaps Ohtani should have played in a cool kitty costume.
I was right. Adam confirmed he dumped the Angels because they didn't have mascots like the Rays do. An important consideration for any serious fan over 10 years old. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t buy the social anxiety claim either. If he truly does have social anxiety, why does he attend mass gatherings such as baseball games, amusement parks, airports/planes, conventions, etc.? Hate to say but he brought it upon himself to be rude/off-putting to fans in-person and being an a-hole in his YouTube comment responses.

Speaking of, I imagine he gave a death stare to the Starbucks employee who called him “Adal” and rudely corrected the employee “It’s Adam, not Adal.” 😜

View attachment 2503335
The name they should have put was "Asshole"

Reactions: 9
I noticed him getting frustrated on the Hawaii trip. He was sitting by the pool with his mother. Some lady kept joining in on their conversation, talking about watching Adam etc etc. She kept it up and he was clearly distressed.
I didn't watch, so I don't know that particular clip but I'd be willing to bet it's not because of any true "social anxiety" that he acted like that.
It's because he's a manbaby. He doesn't like to talk to people unless HE wants to. Plain and simple.

Remember that one thumbnail he did awhile back? He was front and center staring at the camera with a stupid look on his face, with a bunch of people behind him? They were all looking at him, or something like that. It gave the impression he was the center of attention - the one the others were just soooo enamored to be with.

Someone with social anxiety doesn't do that. He's full of tit, as always.

ETA:

Found it.

"I've got social anxiety... so I'm posting a thumbnail of a bunch of people taking photos of me because actually, I'm just in love with myself!"

1697030459264.png

And another one -

"I've got social anxiety...so I'm going to stand front and center ahead of a throng of complete strangers within a high-volume attendance convention and take a selfie!...and post it as my thumbnail too!"

1697030574497.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I noticed him getting frustrated on the Hawaii trip. He was sitting by the pool with his mother. Some lady kept joining in on their conversation, talking about watching Adam etc etc. She kept it up and he was clearly distressed.
Great find! I do recall that part, he's so bothered by the fact that someone's trying to speak to him while he's showing off his mickey mouse shaped shaved ice like the manchild he is... No gratefulness or respect for the people who watch his boring ass videos that afford him his lavish lifestyle. What a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think peoples devices are accidentally auto correcting narcissistic asshole to social anxiety. I've submitted a bug report.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm glad to see Adam is off to a great start changing the direction of the channel. Going to some Central Florida ghost town in BFE to wander around and film some dilapidated buildings. He has never done that before so I am so excited for today's vlog. I hope there's more of stuff like this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad to see Adam is off to a great start changing the direction of the channel. Going to some Central Florida ghost town in BFE to wander around and film some dilapidated buildings. He has never done that before so I am so excited for today's vlog. I hope there's more of stuff like this!!!
I broke down and scanned through the first few minutes.

I stopped after viewing this -

He leaves Celebration (in Osceola County) only to go back to ...Osceola County... but at the Polk line.

1697032607242.png

And calls this a monoloth. No, no... not a monolith, but a monoLOTH.

1697032402350.png

"...this little monoLOTH" (even CC doesn't know the word and fucks it up too...)

1697032442119.png

THEN - ironies of ALL ironies - points out a misspelling on it. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1697032272317.png

Guess we need to add this new one to the Wiki list! 🥴

1697032527372.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Littlelulu Hell, I was distressed! 😜 She did appear to join in on their conversation incessantly. 🤔 He is after all a “F List” celebrity. His words, not mine. 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah he was annoyed by the lady off camera talking to him while he tried to film his shaved ice cream. He suddenly cut it and was on his balcony.

And calls this a monoloth. No, no... not a monolith, but a monoLOTH.

View attachment 2504055

"...this little monoLOTH" (even CC doesn't know the word and fucks it up too...)

View attachment 2504057

THEN - ironies of ALL ironies - points out a misspelling on it. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Guess we need to add this new one to the Wiki list! 🥴

View attachment 2504061
Loth rhymes with Sloth. Which Adam is. But I don't want to be insulting to a Sloth as they bring joy at least to me. Adam does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adam thinks this could be a "small motel"
1697034743454.png

Suddenly he's using his sunglasses to point at things? I guess that's a change to the channel 😂
1697035947901.png

Well that was thrilling, seeing the dilapidated, abandoned hellscape of Central Florida, and he even found cows to talk to - a real throwback Woopeat move. I can't wait until he's doing this 75% of the time :sick:

He says more than once in this video that he wants to get in his car and just drive and leave Florida. But he's forcing himself to enjoy some time at home. He doesn't seem happy though, so I'm not sure what the point of all this is for him.

He says more than once in this video that he wants to get in his car and just drive and leave Florida. But he's forcing himself to enjoy some time at home. He doesn't seem happy though, so I'm not sure what the point of all this is for him.
Yeah, he also complained how long it takes you to drive out of Florida.

He states that CENTRAL Florida is "so far down into the state..."

You'd think CENTRAL Florida would NOT be considered "so far down" because it's, well.. CENTRAL. 🥴

(incidentally, my college geography teachers would flip out about people saying "up" and "down" when it comes to "north" and "south")

Beyond that, I guess the 3 hours or so it takes you to get from Orlando metro to St. Mary's, GA - the first stop in GA on 95 - is waaaay too long for Adam. But he WILL drive "500 miles in a storm" "down" to Miami for a baseball game and come back the same day. Cuz, ya know... priorities.

1697040062423.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adal is just an @$$ hole. No graduate degree in psychology is necessary to assess this despite me having one myself.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Adal the Woo went berserk when someone at Publix tried to talk to him while he was filming.

View attachment 2504956
Yeah, I just saw that on the news.

I was like, that looks like Celebration's Publix before I even knew where it was... the whole architecture of that area and all.
(it's on the outskirts of Celebration on 192...so Adam better NOT make this about him as if it's right there on Front Street)

Something about someone in a red car, shooting up in the air and then shooting at people?! (ETA: in the parking lot only, apparently)
Thankfully, I don't believe anyone was hit or hurt. That Publix is closed right now.
---
Update on the Celebration Publix thing - apparently was an altercation between people in two cars... in the parking lot. So it was an isolated incident.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh you can bet your DVC points that Adal will film something about his boring f’n town. He is like the Truman Show. “Residing” in a fake facade of a town. Is it me or are there only white people living there? No wonder he loves it. Also in a video he made when he first “journeyed” to Florida from So Cal, he went on and on about the town having so many above garage apartments for rent! My non existent WDW annual pass is bet on him living in one!

Ohhhh you can bet your DVC points that Adal will film something about his boring f’n town. He is like the Truman Show. “Residing” in a fake facade of a town. Is it me or are there only white people living there? No wonder he loves it. Also in a video he made when he first “journeyed” to Florida from So Cal, he went on and on about the town having so many above garage apartments for rent! My non existent WDW annual pass is bet on him living in one!
Celebration, itself, is still primarily white, with Hispanic or Latino as second.

That particular Publix, however, is kind of multiethnic, just like any other Central Fla Publix. This one on 192 is just on the outskirts of Celebration but shares some of the "small town" / themed architecture in that particular strip plaza (that has other shops and things in it)

New(er) Update: It was a 17-year-old who was shot... so just a bullshit skirmish between two people, most likely.
David / Adam / Adal better not mention it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.