Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism Like some kind of congressman? (Tale as old as time) This describes Adam. I swear he has narcissistic personality disorder

Suggestion for the next thread title It’s me Hi I’m the problem it’s me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Adam the Woo #13: I wish I could quit him. No. I can.

I've been contemplating about by own obsessive/OCD behavior lately, why I keep coming back for something I'm not enjoying anymore, and realized it was just a coping mechanism for some latent anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he had attempted to live in Celebration about 15 years ago..they wouldn't even open the door for him.
His tacky tattoos and pierced tongue would have been a big NO from them.
Very strict about having "Just the right type" live there. Also you could only live there about 10 years before another family got the chance to live in this weird, fake town.

Reactions: 3
If he had attempted to live in Celebration about 15 years ago..they wouldn't even open the door for him.
His tacky tattoos and pierced tongue would have been a big NO from them.
Very strict about having "Just the right type" live there. Also you could only live there about 10 years before another family got the chance to live in this weird, fake town.
So what I'm getting here is that a guy that looks like he just rolled of a buddy's couch would not fit in?

I spend too much time on the Tracker thread, my autocorrect capitalized buddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adal Ebert strikes again. “…a bit weird at times…” 🙄

View attachment 2505810
Simpletons like Adam like to use the British spelling "theatre" to refer to a movie theater just because they think that it makes them sound classier without realizing that Brits call it the "cinema" ("Theatre" refers to live performances like stage plays.).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Simpletons like Adam like to use the British spelling "theatre" to refer to a movie theater just because they think that it makes them sound classier without realizing that Brits call it the "cinema" ("Theatre" refers to live performances like stage plays.).
I also love when our lovely U.S.-based IG influencer-wannabes throw out "whilst" when writing things, thinking it makes them sound SmArTeR. 🥴

ETA: I hate the word "influencer" and, while I'm at it, hate the word "celebrity" too. There's nothing to "celebrate" someone who plays pretend for a living and gets paid obscene amounts of money to do so. Just my two cents.

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh Adam sorry you are not going to get anywhere near the views Bright Sun Films did at the same resort last year! (1.8 Million views)
Jake provides quality content and put's a lot of time and effort into his research unlike you.
Not sure why you need 48 minutes (I am not watching it), whereas Jake was able to do it in 24 mins.
I am sure @dirtnap101 will give the insight.

10-122222.jpg

VS.
1033333.jpg

Reactions: 13
Not sure why you need 48 minutes (I am not watching it), whereas Jake was able to do it in 24 mins.
You mean Jake doesn't over-explain and constantly repeat useless, off-topic things? Not looking forward to watching 48 minutes of this, I'll likely have to skim it :sick:. In fact now I just want to watch the Bright Sun version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mean Jake doesn't over-explain and constantly repeat useless, off-topic things? Not looking forward to watching 48 minutes of this, I'll likely have to skim it :sick:. In fact now I just want to watch the Bright Sun version 😂
:LOL: I can only imagine the rambling that he is going to do in this one . . . . . 🤦‍♂️
@dirtnap101 your sacrifice does not go unnoticed! You are doing a great service for this community don't forget that :LOL:🦸‍♂️🦹‍♂️
But yes I would actually love to hear your comparison of those two videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:LOL: I can only imagine the rambling that he is going to do in this one . . . . . 🤦‍♂️
@dirtnap101 your sacrifice does not go unnoticed! You are doing a great service for this community don't forget that :LOL:🦸‍♂️🦹‍♂️
Agreed. @dirtnap101's recaps are primarily the reason I keep coming back. :love:

(that, and I love our little "community" here ;))

Agreed. @dirtnap101's recaps are primarily the reason I keep coming back. :love:

(that, and I love our little "community" here ;))

But seriously, I used to watch Adam daily with my whole family back when he was fun, and we just had to stop because he got so boring and annoying. It was great to find Tattle and be able to express my frustrations about this guy. For me, it's like a diary or journal, whether anyone wants to read it or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Giving credit where credit is due, today’s vlog is a perfectly fine 20-minute video. Unfortunately it’s 48 minutes long. There’s this thing called “editing” which isn’t Adal’s thing. But still, it’s better than Disney.

Reactions: 9
Oh Adam sorry you are not going to get anywhere near the views Bright Sun Films did at the same resort last year! (1.8 Million views)
Jake provides quality content and put's a lot of time and effort into his research unlike you.
I am sure @dirtnap101 will give the insight.

View attachment 2506190
VS.
View attachment 2506191
Jake is quite good at his job. Tight editing. Concise but not dry voiceover. Obviously does his research. He manages to include his partner Emma without making it appear awkward. He is a rare standout.
---

But seriously, I used to watch Adam daily with my whole family back when he was fun, and we just had to stop because he got so boring and annoying. It was great to find Tattle and be able to express my frustrations about this guy. For me, it's like a diary or journal, whether anyone wants to read it or not!
Yeah. We watch him a lot less now. Once he started on the downhill slide of his 40s he is more and more of a mess.

So today he wants to spend next year traveling and less park content . . . Until he is sick of traveling and just wants to stay put and misses theme parks. He really lacks any ability to police himself and moderate what he does. It is always all in one way or the other. He knows it too, but lacks the maturity to just stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watching Bright Sun Film's abandoned resort video vs Adam's is like watching a film directed by Scorsese followed by watching a toddler's recording captured on their parent's iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adam begins by noting things that have no reason to be noted - the wood pallets in the grass near the sign, that there are likely gators in the water, and then explains that the company that used to own the property doesn't own it anymore and magically it's ok to go in and look around, no further details at all. It seems in his desperation to do an abandoned location he has again decided it's ok to trespass as long as no one tells him to leave.

Adam gives kudos to the Bright Sun Films video of this property and endorses their channel, basically telling his viewers that if they want details on why it closed they should go watch that video (because he's too lazy to do even a quick 30 second summary).

He just can't keep his mouth shut, the narrating and describing (usually poorly) what's on the screen is almost constant (although it does taper back a bit as he gets further in). "OK, there's an elevator system", he says in a way that makes it seem he's surprised as he climbs the stairs to find one elevator. Is it a really surprising a massive resort would have an elevator?

Vlogs that are in a quiet place tend to drive me crazy as you can't miss the sound of his camera's autofocus chattering away constantly, trying desperately to keep up. Which reminds me, gosh wouldn't this non-travel time be perfect to get a new camera, learn to use it and create a new workflow for producing content?

The room with the chairs stuck into the walls would've been so much better and creepier if he stayed quiet. We all have eyes, Adam, let the shot speak for itself. Then he tries to tell us he's a little nervous because it's been awhile since he did abandoned like this, but has to go on and on about the exact location of the last one and then loses whatever point he was trying to make.

And he is nervous because he runs away, peeing his pants, when he hears a dog somewhere. Interviewing anyone living in there would be incredibly interesting but Adam doesn't have the guts for that.

Adam felt the need to tell us the roof is caving in:
1697129138581.png

Then Adam actually runs into someone, pees his pants again and decides to leave.

I also watched the BSF video, which of course was much better. In fairness, Adam's is a quick daily vlog and the BSF's video is a heavily produced mini-documentary. If Adam knew when to shut up and edited out 20+ minutes, it would be good for a daily vlog effort. What's most interesting is the difference in vandalism and damage between whenever the BSF footage was shot (1st half of 2022? earlier?) and when Adam filmed yesterday. It's clear that despite the warnings from BSF, the 1.8 million views meant people showed up and trashed the place.

Aside, and speaking of pants: why would Adam wear shorts for such an activity? Walking through tall grass, overgrown areas, broken glass on the ground, etc. Also, the streak of 2 days wearing a collared shirt is over...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.