Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this really make a difference? No
Did I enjoy submitting it? Yes especially as it is the truth.

Screenshot_20231001_163648_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm, you're correct - he does clearly show 3 strips of drink vouchers. I thought maybe each ticket got 3 strips and Adam was holding just his own, given the insane $215 price.
I’m guessing he bought 3 tickets on purpose, so he and his mom had an extra seat for his antique camera, or to have a place between them and the other riff-raff. After all, what’s another $215 to Woo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing he bought 3 tickets on purpose, so he and his mom had an extra seat for his antique camera, or to have a place between them and the other riff-raff. After all, what’s another $215 to Woo?
Right, like he gets First Class airfare so he can stretch out and have some space.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that I expected much, but he just visited Pearl Harbor and he provides no thoughts on what it was like to be there or anything about his experience and learning some of the history. It's just "film this stuff, get back to the resort and get into the lazy river and the hot tubs".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not that I expected much, but he just visited Pearl Harbor and he provides no thoughts on what it was like to be there or anything about his experience and learning some of the history. It's just "film this stuff, get back to the resort and get into the lazy river and the hot tubs".
They probably didn't cover Pearl Harbor in Daddy Jim's Home School. Who has time to teach about American History when you're too busy damning homosexuals and harlots to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There used to be a time when Adam talked like he was pumped up on caffeine or meth, but his presentational tone has become a bit more subdued in the last few years, like he decided to go on a perpetual lazy river ride thru life. Now more often than not, his mildly effervescent loquaciousness is stymied because he is slow and super lazy and instead of preparing he just records a docent or guide, saving him all the trouble of rounding out his daily content. In the recent WW2 memorials video he was either conveniently quietly respectful or reverentially hushed into silence, or something else. I think his silence speaks volumes of his lack of knowledge and understanding of the world around him. I think his brain is infected with the mindset of right wing white evangelicalism. He's glad the missionaries came to paradise and made the natives put clothes on! And his little remark about "rainbows even on the busses" only makes me wonder what he and his mom where talking about.; was it, "Oh look, more pretty rainbows!" or was it, "Tsk, tsk more signs of alien gay indoctrination!"?

Reactions: 12
I imagine home skoolin’ has their own set of “text books”. Those that don’t recant anything about military bravery/heroism, minority atrocities, diversity, fancy math or english, and stops at approximately 1963. Also, there are no hidden mickeys or appropriate t shirts to wear while visiting pearl harbour. He only brought his Casa Bonita gear I believe. Would that do?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably paid for Giggles and she couldn’t go.

Reactions: 4
Skimmed through the latest vlog, not even worth a full hate watch. 😴

Noticeably absent from the series is his "consumption of nutrients". Hey Adam have we given up on the diet? No consumption of Chicken Tenders at off the hook? No wandering across the street for some Mexican food at mekiko cantina or the tourist hotspot Monkeypod? No driving down the road to grab some Mcdonalds or wendys?

Screenshot_20231002_151505_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
...and as many predicted, Jurassic Park/Kualoa Ranch. Or as Adam puts it, "Koala Ranch" 😂

It's funny how his OCD requires him to introduce every vlog the same way, but suddenly most days on this vacation he drops the "the vlog is over" bs. Can't wait to get back to the pool.
---
Hmm, Giggles and Chey are engaged? Will Adam be her Maid of Honor since they're "besties"?

1696277668557.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
All the generic "Disney" vloggers have a predetermined checklist of places to visit when they go to Hawaii. Dole Plantation ✅ Jurassic Park ranch ✅ Originality died ages ago. Now it's all about dialing it in and getting the video out. Unless you Jenn Tracker *cough cough* 8 DAYS! *cough cough*, but that's a discussion for another forum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the generic "Disney" vloggers have a predetermined checklist of places to visit when they go to Hawaii. Dole Plantation ✅ Jurassic Park ranch ✅ Originality died ages ago. Now it's all about dialing it in and getting the video out. Unless you Jenn Tracker *cough cough* 8 DAYS! *cough cough*, but that's a discussion for another forum
Remember, Adam is there for "7, 8 maybe 9 days", so I'm sure he'll do something interesting and not phone it in the rest of the trip 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
David’s weird Stan’s posted this on FB. Makes it look like the guy died or something.
That is super creepy. Also to the person commenting he is more subdued, there was a period of energy drink addiction. He then stopped and now allegedly does not drink more than regular coffee. I don't know if I believe that or not.

Could anyone actually make out anything the tour guide was saying in today’s vlog? And of course everything is compared to something at Disney or Universal. 😴 😴 🥱 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.