Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why he paid for that luau. The PCC offers a package with a luau and he would’ve saved so much money.
One day tickets there are $80. Add in the luau dinner and night show wouldve only been like $70 more.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell does he always insist on mentioning multiple times that he doesn’t drink, like it’s some kind of status symbol? STFU already!
It's excessive, isn't it? I know his dad is a minister -- are they members of a faith that disapproves of alcohol? Or did he have a drinking problem at one time, and now he's swinging too far in the opposite direction ("I don't even know what a wine glass is!") to compensate?

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why he paid for that luau. The PCC offers a package with a luau and he would’ve saved so much money.
One day tickets there are $80. Add in the luau dinner and night show wouldve only been like $70 more.
Adam's a high roller, money is no object! David Adam "First Class" Williams, they call him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That would have caused David to research. Too much work. He just wants to "wing it."

That would have caused David to research. Too much work. He just wants to "wing it."
Yes, no need to research when you'll be returning every year for the rest of your life. Plenty of time to do everything!

• Haha
A DUI would explain his reluctance to go to Canada a well as his anti drinking stance. Nobody has found evidence of one though.

Reactions: 10
so my husband swears he saw three tickets at the Lua when they handed it over for drinks, is blondie with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
His mom legit looks lovely.
I like that dress on her.

But that guy next to her?
The jury is still out on that one. 🥴

(really, Adam? those shoes and socks...?)

1696162436785.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He went to .chiefs bc it is NOT geared to kids. In fact I dont even know if kids are allowed there. Very tacky with the water park location. Paradise Cove has a lovely setting btw. Aulani has dress restrictions and ofc KIDS. He would rather drive to a tacky water park and pay for parking then enjoy the lovely oceanfront setting of Aulani and his apparently beloved Disney characters bc of the kids. Same price as what he paid but much nicer. Food at Lua’s are all meh in my opinion anyway.

Nah, nobody is with them, each "Royal Experience" ticket comes with 3 adult beverage tickets:

View attachment 2484496
I agree it includes 3 adult beverages. But when the woman working the welcome drink station explains the tickets to him, she rips the tops off and says--these are for your welcome drinks. She then explains that (points to each spot on the one ticket) you have 3 more to use on each ticket. You can see there are 3 separate One Drink sections on the top ticket.

I can't say for certain there was someone else with them, but it looks like they have coupons for 9 drinks across the 3 tickets. Not counting the welcome drinks that she rips off the top and then says, let me give these back to you then, when he declares they do not drink alcohol. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 8.42.34 AM.png

Talk about gaining subs at a snail's pace, he FINALLY hit 700k. Do you need to slow down, Adam? You seem to very much enjoy putting out a video every day, and so does your bank account, so why do you think you need to slow down? Seems a bit "rediculous" to me.

1696164367669.png

Added bonus of incoherent writing on Facebook:
1696164631570.png

---
I agree it includes 3 adult beverages. But when the woman working the welcome drink station explains the tickets to him, she rips the tops off and says--these are for your welcome drinks. She then explains that (points to each spot on the one ticket) you have 3 more to use on each ticket. You can see there are 3 separate One Drink sections on the top ticket.

I can't say for certain there was someone else with them, but it looks like they have coupons for 9 drinks across the 3 tickets. Not counting the welcome drinks that she rips off the top and then says, let me give these back to you then, when he declares they do not drink alcohol. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2484510
Hmm, you're correct - he does clearly show 3 strips of drink vouchers. I thought maybe each ticket got 3 strips and Adam was holding just his own, given the insane $215 price.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Talk about gaining subs at a snail's pace, he FINALLY hit 700k. Do you need to slow down, Adam? You seem to very much enjoy putting out a video every day, and so does your bank account, so why do you think you need to slow down? Seems a bit "rediculous" to me.

View attachment 2484511

Added bonus of incoherent writing on Facebook:
View attachment 2484514
---

Hmm, you're correct - he does clearly show 3 strips of drink vouchers. I thought maybe each ticket got 3 strips and Adam was holding just his own, given the insane $215 price.
Ok, someone else needs to starting helping me add to the Wiki link of all the things Adam says wrong.
To use Adam's words, "I need to slow down"... cuz it's getting "rediculous"... 🤣

Oh, and re: the 3 strips of drink vouchers: No one was with him.
Dufus probably [accidentally] bought for a third person and didn't realize it.
After all, he's not "broke," as he loves to tell us. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Alternative theory: did a stan buy those tickets and attend with them? Could be a local or a stan they met at the resort.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He photoshopped TF out of himself in that photo with the performers and his mom.

Raise your hand if you've ever taken "a Hawaii bus". WTF? He calls it an orange van in the video, then puts "a Hawaii bus" in the title?

Adam real up on his US news. The driver says the USS Arizona memorial will close if the government shuts down, and you hear Adam mumble to his mom "he said something about the government".

Adam then gives us 7 straight minutes of footage from the "van/bus" on the Highway simply so he can point out that the driver coughs a lot and there is an unhappy child on board making noise. I'm sure both of these things are annoying Adam.

"Here's where the bread is cooked" - he sounds like AI

Adam gives the ATW stamp of approval of the USS Missouri only when he discovers the bakery smells like bread and the donut shop smells like donuts :rolleyes:
---
1696190978411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would watch Michael Kays Aulani/Hawaii vlog series before watching this again. Horrible. Am I surprised? NO. Well The kool-aid drinkers continue to love it....the same ones who think he works hard like pauline.

Screenshot_20231001_161831_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Raise your hand if you've ever taken "a Hawaii bus". WTF? He calls it an orange van in the video, then puts "a Hawaii bus" in the title?

Adam real up on his US news. The driver says the USS Arizona memorial will close if the government shuts down, and you hear Adam mumble to his mom "he said something about the government".

Adam then gives us 7 straight minutes of footage from the "van/bus" on the Highway simply so he can point out that the driver coughs a lot and there is an unhappy child on board making noise. I'm sure both of these things are annoying Adam.

"Here's where the bread is cooked" - he sounds like AI

Adam gives the ATW stamp of approval of the USS Missouri only when he discovers the bakery smells like bread and the donut shop smells like donuts :rolleyes:
---
View attachment 2485376
Says the person who ignored COVID guidelines and moved out of Cali to Florida because of COVID restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.