Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I can answer that!

Imagine you are a vlogger who has complete and utter contempt for your audience. You want those rubes to pay for your island vacation, so you naturally release a monetized video of your boring airplane flight. But you absolutely don't want to bump into any of them and have to actually talk with them on the off chance that they happen to be in the area, so since you think so little of them, you assume that they can't put 2 and 2 together to figure out where you're going, so you'll be all coy about it.

Ugh. Now I feel dirty having gotten into Adam's head a little bit. I'm going to go take a shower.
I also think that's why he does that thing where he says he is going places "for a series of days" or "a week give or take a day or 2". I think he is afraid of people tracking him down (fans or detractors), which is why he acts all secretive about certain things. Even on IG, he posted a 'just landed in Hawaii' pic yesterday (of his feet up in the plane of course, so pointless), when of course he had already been there for a day by then.

But at the same time people still know he's going to be at Aulani now for a 'series of days', so they probably could still find him if they were motivated.
---
Dang he awfully saggy moobs. On one hand I'm glad this screenshot cut off above the nips, but also, sure seems like his nips are pretty far down. 0 Pectoral work in his life I'm sure. Probably not a single push-up even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I also think that's why he does that thing where he says he is going places "for a series of days" or "a week give or take a day or 2". I think he is afraid of people tracking him down (fans or detractors), which is why he acts all secretive about certain things. Even on IG, he posted a 'just landed in Hawaii' pic yesterday (of his feet up in the plane of course, so pointless), when of course he had already been there for a day by then.

But at the same time people still know he's going to be at Aulani now for a 'series of days', so they probably could still find him if they were motivated.
Just like he is not shy about showing that he stays in the Hilton Universal City, or the hotel he stayed at when he was in NYC, or what events he's going to (anyone who pays even a little attention knows he'd be at the the first night of every SoCal theme park haunted event, or at DragonCon all weekend)

Reactions: 4
I also agree that taking his mom on such a special vacation is really nice.
But...if it truly is to have good memories with an aging parent then make it all about that.
Put down the camera, stop the stupid narration and let your mom be a mom and relax and not have to be "camera ready"
These bloggers are missing life...take it in and actually experience it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
David is like a fish out of water there. He knows nothing about the culture, the people the food or the deliberate aesthetics of an infinity pool. The place is pricey, even for David so my guess is that his mom will be cooking up some vittles in that grand kitchen whilst she does a load of laundry. If he cared to know or wanted to try some great non resort food, he would take a stroll across the road and go to Monkey Pod at happy hour. Give your mom a real break David Oh and he tells us that his retirement plan will be to visit Hawaii every year of his life. Ok David. Until YT changes their monetization and he is kicked out to the curb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I also agree that taking his mom on such a special vacation is really nice.
But...if it truly is to have good memories with an aging parent then make it all about that.
Put down the camera, stop the stupid narration and let your mom be a mom and relax and not have to be "camera ready"
These bloggers are missing life...take it in and actually experience it.
I agree, it's not so much about traveling with his mom (although I do agree that he has no one else in his life that he could take besides his parents - even the majority of losers, uh, I mean "friends" he hangs out with all have significant others and/or kids), it's the fact he can't step away and just enjoy the time with his mom. Many comments on these vids are about him and his mom and how nice it is for them to have this experience together, so he knows it gets people going. Same with the road trip he took with his dad. Neither thing needed to be vlogged.

It's really sad that he made a vlog for Day 1 of this trip and expressed how he's so happy to do nothing and just vacation and enjoy the time with his mom. He can't live without the daily vlog on an emotional level, regardless of whatever tax write-offs may be involved.
---
David is like a fish out of water there. He knows nothing about the culture, the people the food or the deliberate aesthetics of an infinity pool. The place is pricey, even for David so my guess is that his mom will be cooking up some vittles in that grand kitchen whilst she does a load of laundry. If he cared to know or wanted to try some great non resort food, he woukd take a stroll across the road and go to Monkey Pod at happy hour. Give your mom a real break David oh and he tells us that his retirement plan will be to visit Hawaii every year of his life. Ok David. Until YT changes their monetization and he is kicked out to the curb.
Exactly, there's a reason no food was shown during Day 1, and you saw mayo and mustard on the counter in the kitchen. I suspect they'll be eating a lot of cereal and sandwiches most of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, it's not so much about traveling with his mom (although I do agree that he has no one else in his life that he could take besides his parents - even the majority of losers, uh, I mean "friends" he hangs out with all have significant others and/or kids), it's the fact he can't step away and just enjoy the time with his mom. Many comments on these vids are about him and his mom and how nice it is for them to have this experience together, so he knows it gets people going. Same with the road trip he took with his dad. Neither thing needed to be vlogged.

It's really sad that he made a vlog for Day 1 of this trip and expressed how he's so happy to do nothing and just vacation and enjoy the time with his mom. He can't live without the daily vlog on an emotional level, regardless of whatever tax write-offs may be involved.
---

Exactly, there's a reason no food was shown during Day 1, and you saw mayo and mustard on the counter in the kitchen. I suspect they'll be eating a lot of cereal and sandwiches most of the time.
Exactly. Its like people who own these luxury cars or trucks but still rent their apartments or go on pricey vacations or out to expensive restaurants. No planning or investment strategy or knowledge. If they had any real insight or education they would understand how to get all those things and still have some real assets that actually increase in value. Not a tiny bedroom somewhere in a fake town in central Florida that you rent. He sits in a pricey resort but has to eat grilled cheese or bologna sandwiches,lovely vacay there David!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. Its like people who own these luxury cars or trucks but still rent their apartments or go on pricey vacations or out to expensive restaurants. No planning or investment strategy or knowledge. If they had any real insight or education they would understand how to get all those things and still have some real assets that actually increase in value. Not a tiny bedroom somewhere in a fake town in central Florida that you rent. He sits in a pricey resort but has to eat grilled cheese or bologna sandwiches,lovely vacay there David!

I know people like this too. One one = Image.

Reactions: 5
Isn't it a camera he bought used because it was the same model as his original camera that he broke?
Yes, it seems they are hard to find brand new (who would have thought!), so his current one is "refurbished", I think, He says he goes through 3-4 of them in a year 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, it seems they are hard to find brand new (who would have thought!), so his current one is "refurbished", I think, He says he goes through 3-4 of them in a year 😂
Funny how professional photojournalists can use the same camera body for years, even with "real" use and abuse...

Reactions: 10
Views of Hawaii vlogs are clearly higher than his other stuff. People eat up the mom angle and this is the first unfamiliar thing he's done in a million years (and of course he's committed to do it every year for the rest of his life)

1695925896399.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mr. Woo stares at the camera with beady black eyes and gives off a creepy Ted Bundy vibe. He appears to be straining as if he's taking a dump in his pants or he's trying to think. Or perhaps he is thinking about taking a dump. Hard to tell because everything tends to tax his tiny brain. Even his mother appears to be bored with his childlike attempts at conversation and comprehension. Wait till he finds out Spam is a delicacy in Hawaii. He will bring home some special souvenir tins and rave about how much better it tastes in a DVC resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only Woo could make Hawaii seem so boring. He does lots of complaining in today’s vlog. I don’t think he’s enjoying his “vacation” at all, poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Hawaiian government should ban the likes of ATW and the Tracker from visiting the islands as they make it look the most boring trip you can waste all your money on.
---
I mean, don't these thumbnails just scream "I'm in Hawaii!!!!!!"
1695933608145.png

1695933625543.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
blur.png

Leave it to ATW to never turn off the "lame" filter. Yeah, he makes an expensive trip to the island(s) seem pedestrian and boring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.