Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope ATW didn’t bore all those poor animals to death while filming his crappy vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tomorrows video he takes his mom to the Zoo.
She’s lucky they are here in So Cal and she gets a real zoo. If they were back in Orlando, all she’d get is whatever she can see from the lobby at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s lucky they are here in So Cal and she gets a real zoo. If they were back in Orlando, all she’d get is whatever she can see from the lobby at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I thought Adam bought her an annual pass? He could take her to Animal Kingdom at the least? 🤔😜

Looks like he went to the zoo with mom only to share on insta. He went to another Halloween event opening night: Los Angeles Haunted Hayride in Griffith Park. Another woopeat. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He faked everyone out...it's yet another haunt event with vlogger "friends", with a meal beforehand. Where was the meal, you ask? Surely with the number of restaurants in the LA area, let's pick something new and different, right? Nope, Bob's Big Boy yet again. Another SUPER HEALTHY meal of onion rings and chili spaghetti here on day 18/105 with no workouts, steaming toward #FatByChristmas

Special Guest: Chey

At the opening in the parking garage and at the end of the video, Adam talks about how he's gone to this event for the last 5-6 years, he loves it, it's a staple of his haunt season, etc etc. He clearly had a good time with his "friends". Yet he has proclaimed that next year he needs to not do so many of the same things he does year to year. This will be just like when he said he was cutting back on Disney content to almost zero.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
At the opening in the parking garage and at the end of the video, Adam talks about how he's gone to this event for the last 5-6 years, he loves it, it's a staple of his haunt season, etc etc.
Is it just me, or is having a "haunt season" when you're 50 and single something you'd associate with eating paste and getting stuffed in lockers earlier in life?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_2202.jpeg

1) Can anyone decipher what the heck David was trying to say in his reply to this comment?

2) I guess this means we get a “flight experience” video tomorrow. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me, or is having a "haunt season" when you're 50 and single something you'd associate with eating paste and getting stuffed in lockers earlier in life?
No. Not if you know actual haunters that put on intricate yard haunts or work at haunted houses. There is real hard work that goes into building a haunt. “Haunt season” is a very real and viable thing in the industry and people who enjoy going to haunted houses do indeed have a haunt season as it’s something not available year around.

I think the paste eating comes in to being a 50-year-old man that wants to do nothing but hang out at theme parks and eat burgers, and I do not consider that a “hobby”

No. Not if you know actual haunters that put on intricate yard haunts or work at haunted houses. There is real hard work that goes into building a haunt. “Haunt season” is a very real and viable thing in the industry and people who enjoy going to haunted houses do indeed have a haunt season as it’s something not available year around.

I think the paste eating comes in to being a 50-year-old man that wants to do nothing but hang out at theme parks and eat burgers, and I do not consider that a “hobby”
I totally get that and respect that. However, with many/most of these vloggers, it's just one "season" after another. Their entire lives are dedicated to an endless cycle of theme parks, cosplay and/or comic cons, or jumping feet-first into and overdoing whatever "season" it might be. Summer cons transition to "haunt" season., which transitions to the generic "holiday" season, then it's wash rinse and repeat. It's an endless cycle of escapism.

My very good friend used to organize the most successful haunted house in Portland (Baron Von Goolo), but that was his passion: Halloween. He didn't become Kris Von Kringle as soon as Thanksgiving passed, and even his interest at cons was focused on the macabre (he actually loves horror movie festivals too).

I get the distinct feeling most of these vloggers aren't passionate about any one interest in particular, and just follow the rest of their lemming friends from one way of filling their empty lives to the next (while desperately searching for content).

Reactions: 7
Translation: Mama Woo doesn't like these types of events, the event in today's vlog was the last haunt event (although it's not clear if he means the last before Hawaii, or his last of the season). They are now off to Hawaii.

Yeah, tomorrow is surely flight experience with mom (did he get her First Class?) and arrival in Hawaii. At the very least, this next week will be inherently more interesting because it's someplace he's never been. Note I didn't say it would be good, or even better, but it should be more interesting, if even to see how Adam ruins a trip to Hawaii. Will Adam rent a car? Will they stay mostly confined to Aulani and enjoy the property? Or will they venture out into the world? Dole Planation? Jurassic Park filming location (my money's on this one more than anything else)? Honolulu? Diamond Head? A non-Disney luau?

Reactions: 10
My guesses for this Hawaii trip: 2 first class tickets, rental car, mostly Disney property stuff, dinner at Cheesecake Factory, Jurassic Park locations, Dole plantation, and that’s about it. No way will he do a luau or venture near Pearl Harbor or Diamond Head.

I'm sure there will be at least one IG post from Hawaii showing Adam in the beautiful and extensive Aulani Mikimiki Fitness Center. After all, we know what an amazing habit Adam created over the summer 😂

1695500582341.png

• Haha
I predict that while high in the thin atmosphere on the flight to Hawaii, David will have a moment when his cognitive dissonance breaks down and he can no longer rationalize that going on what is ostensibly a honeymoon destination Disney trip with his mommy is a perfectly normal thing to do. Yes, people do it every day, sure. Mommy and 50 year old son stuff. Normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oops I thought the pink wiki tag would be added to this thread but I guess that won't happen until a new thread is created.

But good news the blank wiki page is open and ready for editing!

Ok, I updated it with the list we were building, but not sure how to get that little pink tab to appear at the top of the page?

Reactions: 4
Ok, I updated it with the list we were building, but not sure how to get that little pink tab to appear at the top of the page?

Off to a good start! In my experience, we fill out the wiki first, then go to this forum to request a pink button.

Anyone can contribute to the wiki. The more, the merrier!

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 5.40.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 5.39.50 PM.png

Reactions: 4
Wow I noticed he snubbed Daphne in this haunted hayride video. I didn’t watch the whole thing but normally he gives her some screen time.

Hopefully one day he drops or scales back these boring same haunt events every year like he’s quitting dragoncon. One month of it is boring enough but three is positively ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I added the definition of WooPeat to the Wiki, feel free to make it better as you see fit.

I suspect today's video will be quite delayed compare to Adam's usual, due to the massive time difference in Hawaii.
---
Hopefully one day he drops or scales back these boring same haunt events every year like he’s quitting dragoncon. One month of it is boring enough but three is positively ridiculous.
As if he's quitting Dragoncon. Even if he manages to stay away next year, you know in 2025 it will be "my return to DragonCon!"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.