Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. He may have something we haven't found yet.

We've pretty well searched Osceola, Orange, and Seminole's records. All we ever found were speeding tickets.

Of course, that's not saying he couldn't have gotten pulled over once in Tampa (Hillsborough) or some other backroads town here in Fla and they found something interesting in the car akin to JennTracker's sister's Seminole County records (e.g., weed, misc paraphernalia, etc.).

(I'm not about to search every county's records for a David Adam Wiliams with a 1974 DOB).

BUT now that I think of it, have any of us ever checked Clerk of Court-type records in Cali where he lived? I don't think we have???
The other sus part is that he doesn’t get TSA clearance for a guy that travels by air so much. A no brainer and a flex for him that he would totally love it makes no sense that a 50 yr old man who has some $$ and flies frequently would not have TSA, a passport and has never been outside of the US? Maybe he can get into Mexico but Canada does definitely screen in your passport at the airport. Im Canadian and have been questioned bc I worked in the US on a work VISA once. They want to make sure Im not up to something. Very clean record too. Not even a speeding ticket. They have even questioned me when I return from visiting friends in the US as to how I travel so much alone. Not kidding!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The other sus part is that he doesn’t get TSA clearance for a guy that travels by air so much. A no brainer and a flex for him that he would totally love it makes no sense that a 50 yr old man who has some $$ and flies frequently would not have TSA, a passport and has never been outside of the US? Maybe he can get into Mexico but Canada does definitely screen in your passport at the airport. Im Canadian and have been questioned bc I worked in the US on a work VISA once. They want to make sure Im not up to something. Very clean record too. Not even a speeding ticket. They have even questioned me when I return from visiting friends in the US as to how I travel so much alone. Not kidding!
Indeed, there's really only two possibilities here. Adam does not:

- have a passport
- have TSA precheck
- have any loyalty to any airline
- have any loyalty to any hotel chain
- have any loyalty to any rental car company (although he does seem to rent Enterprise/Alamo/National a lot so he might have that loyalty)

Either he's a complete, clueless idiot for not doing these things (very possible!), or there's some personal legal matters preventing him from the first two items, he doesn't ever want to talk about those things, and he uses the loyalty items to help portray himself as "I'm the kind of guy who doesn't want to be tied down to one company and I'm so busy traveling that I can't even find time to apply for precheck or a passport."
---
I guess Adam met Billy Idol yesterday?

1695301883706.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm, interesting! Honestly if I was that homeowner, I would have reported the video too. It's beyond insulting for a 50 year old man-child to not only continue filming your private property after you let them know you didn't consent, but for them to put that video on YouTube and earn money off of it.
1695306993912.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmm, interesting! Honestly if I was that homeowner, I would have reported the video too. It's beyond insulting for a 50 year old man-child to not only continue filming your private property after you let them know you didn't consent, but for them to put that video on YouTube and earn money off of it.
View attachment 2463693
This is great news about Woo’s video being taken down. I guess that means he doesn’t get the ad revenue from that video (which got a lot of views). It also might mean a “strike” on his account. Three strikes and he’s out, I believe.

Reactions: 14
(I'm not about to search every county's records for a David Adam Wiliams with a 1974 DOB).

BUT now that I think of it, have any of us ever checked Clerk of Court-type records in Cali where he lived? I don't think we have???
We could certainly divvy up the major metro areas in Florida and see if anything juicy comes up. But he also traveled with a band when he was younger right? Could be something that happened almost anywhere in the USA. When trying to look for BLAB related stuff in California it seemed like it required account registration to search. Not the easy anonymous stuff from Florida.

Reactions: 6
I can't even with these sort of statements from him.

"quitting my job"

He acts like he left a bleeping six-figure, exec-level Fortune 500 job to go chase a bleeping pipe dream. 🤦‍♀️

This, and the "burning the candle at both ends" tit, just totally grinds my bleeping gears.

1695309651749.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
We could certainly divvy up the major metro areas in Florida and see if anything juicy comes up. But he also traveled with a band when he was younger right? Could be something that happened almost anywhere in the USA. When trying to look for BLAB related stuff in California it seemed like it required account registration to search. Not the easy anonymous stuff from Florida.
Orange County, CA goes a step further - if you want to search by name, you need to pay via purchasing "search credits"

This is great news about Woo’s video being taken down. I guess that means he doesn’t get the ad revenue from that video (which got a lot of views). It also might mean a “strike” on his account. Three strikes and he’s out, I believe.
This one had HUGE view #s too. You're right. EXCELLENT news.
---
Orange County, CA goes a step further - if you want to search by name, you need to pay via purchasing "search credits"
Oh, that sucks. :cautious:
---
View attachment 2463693
We need to get people to barrage the comments sections of every video with -

"What happened to Cousin Eddie's video, Adam?!" and see how the jackass responds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Adam's mommy is in town. Prepare for some talk of "chester drawers". Did y'all know that Adam always thought they were called "chester drawers" until he was a 50-year-old grown bleeping man?! Huh?!? Did ya?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So if he got his first strike from youtube, wouldn't that mean he's barred from posting anything for a week? This could really F up part of his Hawaii trip if he does indeed get slapped down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if he got his first strike from youtube, wouldn't that mean he's barred from posting anything for a week? This could really F up part of his Hawaii trip if he does indeed get slapped down.
First party privacy complaints don't result in a strike per YouTube guidelines:

1695315307902.png

And a strike is a 2nd violation even if it was a Community Guideline violation. Guess we will find out for sure if he uploads in this next week.

Reactions: 9
Unless you live here and don't want people poking around in your tit, or just mining data that might otherwise suck you in... ;)
Not saying this has anything to do with Adam, but as a victim of domestic violence, I'm all for more easily accessible public court records than less.

Not saying this has anything to do with Adam, but as a victim of domestic violence, I'm all for more easily accessible public court records than less.
It's not about legitimate needs, it's about people just poking around looking for dirt. Has Bob down the street been divorced before? Has he been arrested for drunk driving? I heard the neighbors arguing last night. I wonder if... How about the new guy at work? He seems kinda creepy. Has he had any issues with the law?

The records are public and are there for anyone to see (with the exception of sealed records, and some divorce documents that relate to children). The pay gateway simply adds a layer to access for those who are just poking around. Plus, each search is only $1. I don't think that threshold is insurmountable for someone in the public who has a legitimate concern and who is searching for records on a specific person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He violated the privacy rights of the Halloween House for sale too. Didn’t he? To hundreds of thousands of online viewers. He won’t show the colour of his car or where he lives but he will film inside your cabinets and closets if you have an “opening house”. Sick.

Reactions: 14
He's not going straight to Hawaii with Mama Woo, he's taking her to his palace in the sky, the Universal City Hilton, so she can watch the stunt show right from the room! Then they leave for Hawaii, then she's around in LA for another few days before heading back home.

Why only Mom? Why not Rev. Jim? He's gone with them to the western side of the US before, so he doesn't mind flying. He's gone with them to Disney's resort at Hilton Head not too long ago, so it's not that Jim won't stay on Disney property. Maybe it was too much for both to fly? Or Adam can't spring for a bigger room at Aulani.

All the places to go in LA, and Adam takes his mom to someplace he's already taken her on previous visits. Is there anything more thrilling than ATW and his mom being stuck in traffic and Adam decides to film out the window at whatever they are passing? Noted Hollywood expert ATW doesn't recognize Rudolph Valentino on the mural, among others.

Then Adam focuses in on the corner gas prices for some reason. I assumed he was going to highlight the difference between Florida and California gas prices, but once again when it comes to gas prices displayed, his brain is in reverse...how many times have I mentioned him calling out the wrong price while filling up in the past 6 months? He does it again, saying the price is $3.79. His elderly mother has to correct him:

1695321902389.png

It's not just the big aspects of vlogging where Adam is lazy, it's the little things too. Why not open the curtains in the room before starting to film? If your goal is to show to room, more natural light will only help, and then you can pivot right to the view that you love so much. Instead he just starts filming in almost darkness with odd LED lights on, and then fumbles with the curtains for 10 seconds to get to the view.

Bubba Gump, my lord. And he finds out Bubba Gump is in Hawaii, so you can be sure they'll eat there too.

Walking back to the hotel Adam highlights for his mom some of the same things he already highlighted earlier in this same trip! Adam shows off so much of this hotel, you'd think he was doing a commercial for Hilton Universal City. "Hey mom, they have a ping pong table!" Yes, Adam, the cabanas are for rent, they don't come with the room 🥴

Let's close out with the beloved view, and the 3,829nd explanation that having the lights on in the room causes glare and ruins the video of the view. "There's the bridge, the minion, the globe, City Walk, the bridge, the neon, did I say the bridge we walked over already?"

He may be colour blind to red or green and therefore may not see the gallon price of gas correctly. He hasn’t ever mentioned this but then again, its
David. Secrecy and privacy for himself but no one else!

He may be colour blind to red or green and therefore may not see the gallon price of gas correctly. He hasn’t ever mentioned this but then again, its
David. Secrecy and privacy for himself but no one else!
he often misreads the numbers directly on the pumps themselves, which are usually black/grey/white, so I think he just needs glasses. Probably hasn't ever had his eyes checked. If he was home schooled since elementary age he wouldn't have even gotten the free eye/ear checks that used to come to the schools in a big bus with on-board testing (at least they did at my school in the 90s).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.