Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Giggles and Disneyland incoming for tomorrow's Woo-peat?

View attachment 2460617
The same shirt he wore a few days ago stuffing his face and eating like a slob at Fatburger 🤢 Let’s hope that shirt was washed. 🥴

Speaking of, by the looks of her shirt sleeve, it appears Daphne hadn’t washed her shirt in who-knows-how-long. 🤢
IMG_3662.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I believe (but I could be wrong) he said at some point during the last 6 months of the "diet" that he doesn't like fruit and doesn't eat it. I've never heard anyone else make that statement in my entire life. I know people who don't like some/most vegetables (but they still eat one or two). I know people who are picky about fruit. I've never seen anyone just cross fruit off entirely.
Remember when he was on his first attempt at #thinbydragoncon, he went to Chic-fil-a and ordered a bunch of 'healthy' things on the menu, ($32.87 worth!), and he ordered not 1, but 2 fruit cups, and also a parfait with more fruit (but no granola, because that's unnecessary), and he thought the parfait was 'whipped cream', and the kale salad came with Almonds separately but he thought he was supposed to put them on the fruit cups. ayayay. And even then, after ordering all that fruit, he also said he doesn't usually eat fruit, but does eat a lot of vegetables, he reiterated both points twice....(french fried potatoes don't count.) Then at the end he showed he still hadn't eaten the 2nd fruit cup but also didn't want to take it with him, so he ate 2 more pieces of fruit, but then cut away, but then in typical contradictory fashion also showed himself leaving with mystery leftovers (just the fruit?, presumably ended up in the trash later?)

I could have sworn he also did the fruit cup/parfait thing and then complained about it in another previous year's failed diet, at a different restaurant, but I might also be mixing that up with a time Michael and/or Dave Kay got parfaits and were confused by them as well.

fatasswoo2.png

Eating Healthy Menu Items At Chick-Fil-A In Celebration / Sunset Food Review & Walking Off Calories

Before eating all this he said consuming it all would 'help curb my appetite'. If all that only curbs it, you know you have problems

Reactions: 5
Before eating all this he said consuming it all would 'help curb my appetite'. If all that only curbs it, you know you have problems
Thanks for remembering the Chick-fil-a episode at the very start, yes!

Yeah, because instead of making some meals at home, and creating a "habit" of eating 3 smaller, more healthy meals a day, he chooses to drink coffee with sugar and cream all day and then eat one gigantic meal. On top of that, his gigantic meal is relatively healthy (at best) only 4 days of the week, and the other 3 days it's fast food crap. But Adam knows how to lose weight, he has his methods :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for remembering the Chick-fil-a episode at the very start, yes!

Yeah, because instead of making some meals at home, and creating a "habit" of eating 3 smaller, more healthy meals a day, he chooses to drink coffee with sugar and cream all day and then eat one gigantic meal. On top of that, his gigantic meal is relatively healthy (at best) only 4 days of the week, and the other 3 days it's fast food crap. But Adam knows how to lose weight, he has his methods :rolleyes:
Hey now, we all need to commend him for NoT dRinKinG sOdA anymore! 🥴

• Haha
Okay who did it? I about spit out my damn lunch just now....

1695227632766.png

---
Also everyone, say hello to Ellen!!! Ellen lurks here and then defends her Peter Pan King Adam in his YT comments. Don't want to create an account and talk to us, Ellen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I presume Giggles had a mouthful of, um, something in that photo.
And I'm off to lose my breakfast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This Woo-peat was so incredibly boring that I'll just read the YT comments to entertain myself.

:oops:
1695229847537.png

1695229883039.png

1695230053680.png

1695230188217.png

OK, now let's look at some from yesterday's Walk N Talk:
1695230414750.png

1695230442294.png

1695230689550.png

He agrees, but he just keeps doing it anyway. Would there really be any impact to his channel or his YT income if he took every 3rd or 4th day off and didn't put out a video? Especially for a guy that claims he's retiring soon anyway? No, no impact.

No desire to go "overseas", but he's working hard on the passport to visit <checks notes> Toronto for a baseball game next year. Imagine getting your passport and the only place you ever go is Toronto? 😂

oh and Hello Ellen!

• Haha
  • Heart
"Working on" getting a passport... It's a bleeping form, David. And a picture at a drug store or post office for duck's sake you're not trying to steal the Declaration of Independence here 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The same shirt he wore a few days ago stuffing his face and eating like a slob at Fatburger 🤢 Let’s hope that shirt was washed. 🥴
He also wore that shirt under his tiki bar shirt a few days earlier. Not a chance in hell he’s had laundry done. 🤮😷

• Haha
  • Sick
He also wore that shirt under his tiki bar shirt a few days earlier. Not a chance in hell he’s had laundry done. 🤮😷
Yup, 3rd time wearing that t-shirt on this trip. Also wore the Nightmare on Elm St shirt 3 times so far!

1695234391852.png

• Sick
  • Wow
This Woo-peat was so incredibly boring that I'll just read the YT comments to entertain myself.

:oops:
View attachment 2461793
View attachment 2461794
View attachment 2461802
View attachment 2461805

OK, now let's look at some from yesterday's Walk N Talk:
View attachment 2461810
View attachment 2461812
View attachment 2461823

He agrees, but he just keeps doing it anyway. Would there really be any impact to his channel or his YT income if he took every 3rd or 4th day off and didn't put out a video? Especially for a guy that claims he's retiring soon anyway? No, no impact.

No desire to go "overseas", but he's working hard on the passport to visit <checks notes> Toronto for a baseball game next year. Imagine getting your passport and the only place you ever go is Toronto? 😂

oh and Hello Ellen!
Its not getting the passport, its passing canadian customs when you have felony records? You need to apply in advance to get cleared. Is that a problem for you David? Do you have any legal recors in their computer data bases that would be flagged?

Reactions: 11
Its not getting the passport, its passing canadian customs when you have felony records? You need to apply in advance to get cleared. Is that a problem for you David? Do you have any legal recors in their computer data bases that would be flagged?
That might be it, since he could just upgrade his drivers license to an enhanced ID which gets you across the Canadian & Mexican borders. No passport needed, especially if he "has no desire to go oversees" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Walking around for 20 minutes and calling it an "adventure" 🥴

Today's OCD object are the city/county buses. Adam makes an offhand remark near the start that he's probably wrong but he doesn't remember the buses driving around Orange. He then remarks about this EVERY TIME he sees a bus. The amount of convoluted overexplaining and re-explaining his does in this video is astounding.

"The postseason is the playoffs, for those not into baseball, and the playoffs are after the regular season." Adam, buddy, no one cares, you don't need to explain every single detail.

For a guy who seems so desperate to "be there for the team", and who knew moons ago what the regular season and playoff dates were, why in the world would he book Aulani for the dates of the wild card? Did he book this in May when the Rays were 24-3 or whatever, and he assumed they would just easily take the division? I'll also note that, conveniently, Adam is missing the potential Rays Wild Card series against Toronto, a place he cannot go due to not having a passport.

Also, if the Rays don't win the division and then win the Wild Card series, he's going to be spending his Hawaiian vacation making travel plans and "procuring" playoff tickets instead of enjoying his surroundings. HE HAS NO SCHEDULE, yet he's placed himself in this predicament.

He needs to "alienate and disintegrate" a lot of the traditions he has? Is this a new level a Woo-ism where he uses not one but two words incorrectly in the same sentence?

"I have no idea what the heck I'll be doing in October." C'mon, Adam, yes you do. If the Rays win the division or win the Wild Card series, you'll be attending every playoff game until they lose. And if the Rays don't get far, you'll just do all the other crap you always do. In fact you'll probably lean more heavily on your usual places and topics because I highly doubt you have a backup plan for new, fresh content next month.

If you read between the lines of the last few minutes of this walk n talk, you can see the dilemma Adam is struggling with (and he's to blame): he's getting older, he doesn't want to necessarily vlog every day anymore, but he clearly feels pressure to put out a video every day regardless of quality level of the available content. He's trapped in this world of his own making, "The Daily Woo", the name haunts him and compels him to do a video every day and he enjoys the money rolling into his bank account. "Sometimes I think, should I take a 'me day' or take a day to research something?" Adam, my man, you just crapped out a walk n talk video that took you an hour to film and an hour to edit and upload. The same the other day with your culinary adventure at Fatburger. What are you doing the other 14 hours of the day??? Plenty of time to research, or take some "me time".

You can also see what kind of intelligence and educational level he's dealing with, as he mutters to himself that his "next artistic venture" may not be as lucrative, and maybe he should buy a house so that he has somewhere to live if the worst happens (???). "Artistic" is doing some very heavy lifting in that comment, and you had $70k or more from your savings and Disney stock profits to sink into a place of your own. But you decided to spend it all on DVC points! I think the milestone age of 50 weights heavily on Adam, as does the realization that he's essentially alone in life, has no assets other than what he's got in his bank account, and wondering where the hell he goes from here. "I've never owned, I've always rented." Adam hasn't figured out that it's not a good idea to buy real estate right before your income starts to dry up. If your income dries up, do you want to be paying rent in a relatively short term situation, or have the long-term responsibility of a mortgage, property tax, and maintenance on a home?
---

I think they mean downtown Tampa
His latest walk and talk POS is the most recent thing I've watched of his in months maybe. This is spot on. ⬆ I think that all these vloggers have some sort of mental illness but he really seems to be one of the worst I've seen. Spend some of that "me time" in therapy!! The level of mental illness that the vloggers and their adoring stans have for thinking that we'd all fall apart if they don't upload a crappy video is astounding.
I'm not a baseball person (but I do know what the post-season is 😂) but is he even a fan?? Isn't this like his 10th team he "follows". Has he ever talked fondly of baseball time when he was younger or is this just all recent and fake for clicks?

I don't think I've met another human that has "no desire to go overseas". Clearly hiding something.

Reactions: 11
That might be it, since he could just upgrade his drivers license to an enhanced ID which gets you across the Canadian & Mexican borders. No passport needed, especially if he "has no desire to go oversees" :rolleyes:
Not sure he can do this as a resident of Florida. I believe only certain (and not many) states offer Enhanced drivers licenses that would qualify for entry into Canada, and even then only by car, not by air (which we all know is Adam's favorite way to travel, first class!)

Reactions: 7
Not sure he can do this as a resident of Florida. I believe only certain (and not many) states offer Enhanced drivers licenses that would qualify for entry into Canada, and even then only by car, not by air (which we all know is Adam's favorite way to travel, first class!)
Oops! My bad! I'm obviously in a state with EDL's & have one and didn't realize it wasn't a nationwide thing, which is odd. I figured it would be nice if I need it for a cruise or driving up to Canada. It would make for great content for Adam to cross a border on one of his road trips, but obviously he's never done it before, so we won't see it, since he only does the same things over & over. Think of the rant video complaining about border security telling him he couldn't film crossing.

Reactions: 3
To FLY into Canada you need a Passport. To drive over the border you can use the ID. Canada Customs can deny entry for any felony or other legal charges you have. Depends on the agent. If you do have some flags then its best to get cleared for entry in advance. I think he has a records problem. Even though marijuana is legal in Canada it is not legal to cross the border with it. Any drug charges or domestic violence charges can get you denied for entry and they send you back to wherever you came from. He may have DUI, drug or tresspass charges on his file. We don’t know but there is something there.Morrow was in Toronto with a bunch of other you tubers for Fan .Expo this summer, but no ATW. Why? It seems like a cushy gig. They did a ton of things for views. Its an annual event but not for David for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To FLY into Canada you need a Passport. To drive over the border you can use the ID. Canada Customs can deny entry for any felony or other legal charges you have. Depends on the agent. If you do have some flags then its best to get cleared for entry in advance. I think he has a records problem. Even though marijuana is legal in Canada it is not legal to cross the border with it. Any drug charges or domestic violence charges can get you denied for entry and they send you back to wherever you came from. He may have DUI, drug or tresspass charges on his file. We don’t know but there is something there.Morrow was in Toronto with a bunch of other you tubers for Fan .Expo this summer, but no ATW. Why? It seems like a cushy gig. They did a ton of things for views. Its an annual event but not for David for some reason.
Doesn’t he have that trespass charge , is it a felony or misdemeanor one 🤔

Reactions: 6
To FLY into Canada you need a Passport. To drive over the border you can use the ID. Canada Customs can deny entry for any felony or other legal charges you have. Depends on the agent. If you do have some flags then its best to get cleared for entry in advance. I think he has a records problem. Even though marijuana is legal in Canada it is not legal to cross the border with it. Any drug charges or domestic violence charges can get you denied for entry and they send you back to wherever you came from.
Yeah. He may have something we haven't found yet.

We've pretty well searched Osceola, Orange, and Seminole's records. All we ever found were speeding tickets.

Of course, that's not saying he couldn't have gotten pulled over once in Tampa (Hillsborough) or some other backroads town here in Fla and they found something interesting in the car akin to JennTracker's sister's Seminole County records (e.g., weed, misc paraphernalia, etc.).

(I'm not about to search every county's records for a David Adam Wiliams with a 1974 DOB).

BUT now that I think of it, have any of us ever checked Clerk of Court-type records in Cali where he lived? I don't think we have???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.