Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, for real. Why are they so friggin TINY?
It's called being outside in bright sunshine. At least he doesn't have a backwards baseball cap on. 😆

This is my favorite thread to drunk post on. Keep up the good work fellow Tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love the way he tries to paint the video as a fly by the seat of his pants "you never know what will happen when you visit Hollywood Blvd" adventure. Spoiler alert: nothing happens, or rather we know exactly what will happen. The same handprints and footprints he's pointed to dozens of times before, pointing out the Ripley's dinosaur, looking at the stars in the sidewalk, the stupid Arnold impression, the same landmarks and buildings, where the topiary pig was, etc.

Then we get the minute details of where he lived, where he parked, where he rented a car, what side streets he walked on, where he got gas, where he ate, ad nauseum. Can't forget the Charles Bronson last name story (he can't even be bothered to remember or look up Bronson's real last name, but claims he's a big fan). Did you know that Chipotle on the corner used to be a Starbucks? Wow, I learn so much every day watching your videos, Adam.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It's called being outside in bright sunshine. At least he doesn't have a backwards baseball cap on. 😆

This is my favorite thread to drunk post on. Keep up the good work fellow Tattlers!
I cannot help to notice you've been a bit salty lately on here toward us. :sneaky: It's cool, but...ya know.

Reactions: 2
I cannot help to notice you've been a bit salty lately on here toward us. :sneaky: It's cool, but...ya know.
Well some of the hatred seems illogical. If you are outside in bright sunshine you will have small pupils. That's how the eye works. I am not telling anybody what to post or how to post just some of the snats are almost funnier than the vloggers at this point.

Reactions: 3
Well some of the hatred seems illogical. If you are outside in bright sunshine you will have small pupils. That's how the eye works. I am not telling anybody what to post or how to post just some of the snats are almost funnier than the vloggers at this point.
Yeah, I know how eyes work (though it didn't seem that incredibly bright where that pic was taken to have such ridiculously tiny pupils...and we've seen absurdly tiny pupils from him before in not-so-bright situations).

It just is interesting to me that some of your comments lately have been more directed as us and what we post on here versus Adam's ridiculousness (or even the Trackers). I mean, it is Tattle after all. 🤷‍♀️ Tattle, by default, equals snatting (I hate that word, BTW 🤣)

But, whatever... life goes on.

His sunglasses were off and he didn't take them off just for the picture, he had them off the majority of the video as it was cloudy out, not bright sunshine. There are many other reasons for tiny pupils other than exposure to bright light, including medical issues like miosis (who knows how many unknown medical issues Adam has, when did he last see an eye doctor?) and drug usage. They seemed really, overly, super tiny in that picture, so I mentioned it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 10
His sunglasses were off and he didn't take them off just for the picture, he had them off the majority of the video as it was cloudy out, not bright sunshine. There are many other reasons for tiny pupils other than exposure to bright light, including medical issues like miosis (who knows how many unknown medical issues Adam has, when did he last see an eye doctor?) and drug usage. They seemed really, overly, super tiny in that picture, so I mentioned it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
squinty2.jpg

Must be a Disney vlogger thing...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam wore a shirt with a collar* in the new vlog!

*Aloha tiki shirt given to him by Tiki Jay and he wears over his Disney branded logo tee for a Tiki themed fan-run event at Disneyland, so Disneypeat too.
---
DVC Lounge-flexpeat 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This shot is really all you need to know about today's vlog. I don't know who the puppet guy is or what a puppet has to do with Tikiland Day, or how Disney lets someone in and allows them to walk around with a puppet/muppet (there will definitely be guests who think this guy works there and want to interact) is beyond me.

1694458513419.png

Imagine someone who loves "Haunt Season" and all things Halloween who would take the time, after attending the same haunted attractions over and over and over for 10 years, to expand their Halloween horizons and venture to a party at the actual Dracula's castle, or Frankenstein castle?

Imagine if Adam spent a few Halloween seasons taking trips to these places? https://broganabroad.com/best-places-halloween-in-europe/

Imagine if Adam had the guts to attend these events just in the UK? https://www.radiotimes.com/going-out/best-halloween-events-uk/

• Haha
11.09.2023_14.59.14_REC.png

Watched Woo and his cavalcade of cronies and himbos slog around tired old Anaheim DL, such a snoozefest-- oh, but those matching dork shirts :sleep: 😂 . Then I watched Nate PMM (the new Moana thing, big whoop-di-do meh), and then Carpetbagger and his childish fixations with haunted crap, then I watched a Kristen in her self-proclaimed "muckbang" video . . . what a hustle and grind to just watch any of it! All for the pleasure of catching something silly or untoward so it can be duly reported here. And that's where the fun starts, waiting for a reaction to that post, waiting to be heard in this loud noisy world, and then finally getting a reaction, any reaction, and ultimately savoring that hit of dopamine. There are better ways to source a dopamine hit but I challenge anyone to find a longer more tedious way to get one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This shot is really all you need to know about today's vlog. I don't know who the puppet guy is or what a puppet has to do with Tikiland Day, or how Disney lets someone in and allows them to walk around with a puppet/muppet (there will definitely be guests who think this guy works there and want to interact) is beyond me.

View attachment 2441808

Imagine someone who loves "Haunt Season" and all things Halloween who would take the time, after attending the same haunted attractions over and over and over for 10 years, to expand their Halloween horizons and venture to a party at the actual Dracula's castle, or Frankenstein castle?

Imagine if Adam spent a few Halloween seasons taking trips to these places? https://broganabroad.com/best-places-halloween-in-europe/

Imagine if Adam had the guts to attend these events just in the UK? https://www.radiotimes.com/going-out/best-halloween-events-uk/
What a sad sack of tit everyone in that picture must be. They need to get lei'd and then get laid. It's like they're trying to give back their virginity.

• Haha
The icing on the cake is that they were all in the DVC lounge, enjoying free beverages but no snacks or food because that's just a step too far for people like Adam the Woo that have dropped upwards of $70k on DVC points. "Hey, an extra benefit is that I get to sit in a lounge and drink Coke!"

$70k in an IRA! $70k to travel around the world! It boggles the mind...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.