Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to spoil your memories but it wasn’t any better back then. Riots, murders that lacked forensic technology, gangs, etc… I grew up out here and have been 93% of my life. There are some great neighborhoods with awesome bars and restaurants and fun things to do but Hollywood and much of the west side is not that. I’m in Malibu the majority of the week and it’s so far from what a beach community is supposed to be. Too many tourists and best life and beyond and Gary Busey and new money punks. I spend my free time in Ventura instead.
Absolutely not better, just better if you were in college...LOL It was cool to be edgy and a bit questionable, cleanliness and health-wise. I grew up in Orange County (still live here), and graduated from UCLA. Brentwood and Westwood and Santa Monica were our "local" space, but we'd head east down Sunset or Melrose to catch bands or hit clubs. Gazzari's, The Whiskey, The Roxy, Coconut Teaser, Bogart's, The Palace, The Rainbow, etc. We'd also head over to Reseda to the Country Club occasionally. The neighborhoods were ALWAYS sketchy.

As for the beaches, all of LA County sucks. I'd never hit any of them. Malibu is a 6-lane highway with sand on one side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I guess someone told him "Hey, you can write off the hotel room if you film inside it each day", because every single vlog every single day he stays in this hotel begins with this shot:
1694195731070.png

On the other hand, this is a new technique I've only seen on this trip, and I think he does it because the angle and glass make him look thinner and he wants to remind everyone that he lost weight:
1694195854310.png

I'm sorry, I'll need some help on this one as I'm unfamiliar with the show. They go to the Waterworld show where Mr. Giggles (Chey) works and a cast member who looks like Chey (no idea if it is him) leads the crowd in yelling "Wooooooo!!!". A) is that Chey? and B) is yelling Woo usually part of this show?
1694196240222.png

This is a Woo-peat within a Woo-peat: everyone who hung out with him at Oogie Boogie is also there at HHN's first night. Different place, same idiots.

Adam's healthy meal of the day is greasy, crappy looking pizza - Adam gets the meat lover variety, of course, the very HEALTHIEST option to keep his weight down.

And all filmed in Adam's special brand of blurry, noisy, 1080p low light awfulness. What more could you ask for?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess someone told him "Hey, you can write off the hotel room if you film inside it each day", because every single vlog every single day he stays in this hotel begins with this shot:
Interesting as I was going to pose the question are we going to see a dedicated Universal Hilton Hotel Room Tour Vlog on this trip?

9-8111.jpg

Reactions: 3
This screams “I don’t even care about HHN Orlando (the typically “better” of the two) because I’m having so much fun here in Hollywood where I’m not currently banned”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A) yes, that’s Chey, although Woo never mentions it or even acknowledges him in any of his videos.
B) no idea but I assume so.
I can't even recall if he acknowledged Chey at the Griffith Park Halloween Train last year? But fear not everyone, Adam will surely be Woopeating the Griffith Park haunt again this year

Reactions: 4
So Giggles takes Adam to her boyfriend's place of work where the boyfriend is forced to yell "Woo!" at the top of his lungs as part of the show?

You just can't make this stuff up...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reading comprehension of a lemur on speed.
---
David probably only knows of the Oregon Trail from the 80's Computer video game. He did stop in Donner Pass that one time so 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Chey has an IG , would like to support him ?

Reactions: 2
So Giggles takes Adam to her boyfriend's place of work where the boyfriend is forced to yell "Woo!" at the top of his lungs as part of the show?

You just can't make this stuff up...
Perhaps they are doing an Eifel tower with her on the regular and they are all good with it? What a bunch of prudes that posts on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reading comprehension of a lemur on speed.
---
David probably only knows of the Oregon Trail from the 80's Computer video game. He did stop in Donner Pass that one time so 🤷‍♂️
“Dysentery has entered the chat”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was glancing at his viewer #s and they hover around 35-80k with only a few lately getting in the hundred of thousands like Cousin Eddie's from one month ago currently sitting at 418,000 views with 4,193 comments. So he got what he wanted there, but otherwise, his vlogs don't do great #s.

That being said, I clicked on the comments and ordered them by "newest first" and this one came up from 8 days ago that he responded to.

Recall again that he said he only goes through comments "on occasion." 🙄

He really is Jenn Tracker but in male form.
Thin-skinned. Quick to respond to cherry-picking anyone's criticisms (in her case, however, she just deletes and shadowbans).
He obvs LIVES for the comments section. THIS is probably what he's doing from the time he wakes up until he goes out in the late afternoon to film.

1694270829403.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Way to answer the fan's question, Adam

View attachment 2436148
That would require him to have an attention span beyond that of a 4-year-old and finish reading the comment. Nothing says "I don't give a tit about you, Woovian" more than not even answering the actual question.
---
I was glancing at his viewer #s and they hover around 35-80k with only a few lately getting in the hundred of thousands like Cousin Eddie's from one month ago currently sitting at 418,000 views with 4,193 comments. So he got what he wanted there, but otherwise, his vlogs don't do great #s.

That being said, I clicked on the comments and ordered them by "newest first" and this one came up from 8 days ago that he responded to.

Recall again that he said he only goes through comments "on occasion." 🙄

He really is Jenn Tracker but in male form.
Thin-skinned. Quick to respond to cherry-picking anyone's criticisms (in her case, however, she just deletes and shadowbans).
He obvs LIVES for the comments section. THIS is probably what he's doing from the time he wakes up until he goes out in the late afternoon to film.

View attachment 2437185
While I find the comment a little far-fetched (can you see Adam putting in that much effort on anything?), it's quite interesting that he's still paying attention to critical comments on an older video. And if there is an email, please someone bring the receipts and shove them up his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While I find the comment a little far-fetched (can you see Adam putting in that much effort on anything?), it's quite interesting that he's still paying attention to critical comments on an older video. And if there is an email, please someone bring the receipts and shove them up his ass.
For real. I doubt he emailed (how would he find the email address of the private homeowner anyways?) BUT, like you said, the point of the matter is that he obvs still cares enough to read through and be being snarky in cherrypicking certain [newer] comments from older vlogs.

I really find him so infuritatingly obnoxious these days yet, for whatever reason, I cannot turn away.
Though, I think at this point, if it weren't for you all on here, I'd be long done and over him. I love our little community so that's why I stay. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.