Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The icing on the cake is that they were all in the DVC lounge, enjoying free beverages but no snacks or food because that's just a step too far for people like Adam the Woo that have dropped upwards of $70k on DVC points. "Hey, an extra benefit is that I get to sit in a lounge and drink Coke!"

$70k in an IRA! $70k to travel around the world! It boggles the mind...
I had a recommended video pop up yesterday from the Daily Woo channel 2+ years ago, in which he gives his "thoughts on being self-employed and flat broke." Well, yeah, when you drop tens of thousands of dollars on DVC points and pay your taxes with your credit cards, that might happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a recommended video pop up yesterday from the Daily Woo channel 2+ years ago, in which he gives his "thoughts on being self-employed and flat broke." Well, yeah, when you drop tens of thousands of dollars on DVC points and pay your taxes with your credit cards, that might happen.
but he got that free chair and a coke...oh wait, he doesn't drink soda anymore! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome to White Guy Tiki Day, featuring Adam and all his completely white "friends"

View attachment 2442605
Well, the guy in the front wearing the yellow T-shirt is the artist Jeff Granito, so there is one redeeming feature to this photograph. He actually has a long history of working with Disney and other big media companies. If you go to the TikiTrading.com website you can play a "Where's Waldo" game of finding Adam in last year's event photo.

What I want to know is of the gentlemen wearing the TikiLand shirt in the photo, what is the average size of the shirt that they had to order for the day?

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 10.58.13 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, the guy in the front wearing the yellow T-shirt is the artist Jeff Granito, so there is one redeeming feature to this photograph. He actually has a long history of working with Disney and other big media companies. If you go to the TikiTrading.com website you can play a "Where's Waldo" game of finding Adam in last year's event photo.

What I want to know is of the gentlemen wearing the TikiLand shirt in the photo, what is the average size of the shirt that they had to order for the day?

View attachment 2442661
Hey, at least Adam has that shirt to wear in Hawaii; hopefully, he washes it before he packs it. 😜🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kind of ruins the visual to wear it open with another graphic t-shirt under it doesn't it?

I will lay off criticizing other posters as that isn't in the spirit of Tattle. I've never told anybody what they can or can't do just pointed out how ridiculous some things have gotten here. Somebody once said "If you watch every minute of the content I make even to hate on it you are actually a fan." - Unaccredited.

Reactions: 8
Kind of ruins the visual to wear it open with another graphic t-shirt under it doesn't it?

I will lay off criticizing other posters as that isn't in the spirit of Tattle. I've never told anybody what they can or can't do just pointed out how ridiculous some things have gotten here. Somebody once said "If you watch every minute of the content I make even to hate on it you are actually a fan." - Unaccredited.
Then why are any of us here if that's the case? :sneaky:

(including the lurkers who talk tit about us)

Reactions: 6
He's the only one in the pic wearing it open too. Such a punk rebel!!! 🥴

Also: I want to burn those shoes he's wearing.
I think those Saucony‘s are better than the ones he used to wear that were blue and red. Those were the ugliest, freaking shoes. Nothing against the brand, but those blue and red ones paired with the mom jeans that he wears was one of the worst things to see him in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well, the guy in the front wearing the yellow T-shirt is the artist Jeff Granito, so there is one redeeming feature to this photograph. He actually has a long history of working with Disney and other big media companies.
He's also the only one in the photo wearing flip-flops (aka "slippahs"). That says it all to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think those Saucony‘s are better than the ones he used to wear that were blue and red. Those were the ugliest, freaking shoes. Nothing against the brand, but those blue and red ones paired with the mom jeans that he wears was one of the worst things to see him in 🤢
I guess it's honestly the socks that get me more than the shoes, if I really think about it.

They just look so slouchy, old, and dirty - unwashed after the last 20 wears - with that blah grey color.

To their credit, at least the other guys seem to be wearing ankle / no-show socks and it looks better.

ETA: Nah, it's the shoes too. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I guess it's honestly the socks that get me more than the shoes, if I really think about it.

They just look so slouchy, old, and dirty - unwashed after the last 20 wears - with that blah grey color.

To their credit, at least the other guys seem to be wearing ankle / no-show socks and it looks better.

ETA: Nah, it's the shoes too. 🤣
crappy Sauconys with grey socks and a tiki shirt. bleeping heresy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's also the only one in the photo wearing flip-flops (aka "slippahs"). That says it all to me.
The people I know who are massively overweight all wear flip flops, even in the rain and in freezing cold temps. They say it's"too hard" to put on shoes. They probably can't access their feet so regular shoes are not an option.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine filming a vlog on September 11th, you mostly focus on and pay tribute to John Ritter and his death on September 11, 2003. He just points the camera down at the grave marker for three straight minutes. It's no wonder he thinks Three's Company is the best sitcom of all time - much like his videos, the basic premise of every Three's Company episode was the same. John Ritter was very talented, though.

In Travel Town he actually walks up to an old train car from Oahu Railways in Hawaii and the sign has interesting history about railroads in Hawaii, etc. He simply looks at the picture on the sign, says something generic, and moves on. Isn't he going to Hawaii soon? He loves trains, he's at a train museum. How could he not take the time to read that and mention Hawaii, but he reads every other idiotic sign he can find?

Adam very upset (again, on 9/11!) that Disney is changing the Country Bear Jamboree. OK, interesting. Adam's annoyed that small children won't be able to hear Big Al (it's Tex Ritter, John Ritter's dad, did you know? :rolleyes: ) sing these lyrics in the day and age of daily school shootings:

"There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground"

Then he finally mentions 9/11 while showing a mural that has nothing to do with 9/11.

His stans that leave comments...wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry:
1694535701436.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The people I know who are massively overweight all wear flip flops, even in the rain and in freezing cold temps. They say it's"too hard" to put on shoes. They probably can't access their feet so regular shoes are not an option.
My point was that no one I know wears tennis shoes with Aloha or Tike shirts and shorts. Only douchebags who would also wear tennis shoes with a tuxedo would wear tennis shoes and not flip-flops. In other words, he's the only one wearing the correct footwear.
---
My point was that no one I know wears tennis shoes with Aloha or Tiki shirts and shorts.
That's "Tiki" shirts...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Adam loves Three's Company because he's changed up the plot line just enough in his real life to relive it with Daphne, Chey, and himself. Oh the hijinks that could happen with those three living under one roof.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Adam loves Three's Company because he's changed up the plot line just enough in his real life to relive it with Daphne, Chey, and himself. Oh the hijinks that could happen with those three living under one roof.
But who gets to be Mr. Roper?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.