Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me back again but this thread fascinates me haha Gary C is he a trained singer or just someone who belts out a bit of Karaoke? Iv had a peak at his YouTube to be fair to him he seems an alright guy I have similar mental health problems to him fair play to him for not letting it stop him doing things I would be a bit cautious people suggesting he uses it only when it suites him etc

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His Instagram story tonight... please stand by.
Don't tell me the lazy prick is going to show us his “best bits” instead of some new content. Only 11 months too late.
The people fauning over him in the comments, why?!! He obviously hasn't been to WDW so there's no new content from a holiday, so like you say it will probably be a best bits (i've seen him asking what peoples favourite parts of travel day etc are lately) that is so OTT and self obsessive. I don't understand what people like about him.

Me back again but this thread fascinates me haha Gary C is he a trained singer or just someone who belts out a bit of Karaoke? Iv had a peak at his YouTube to be fair to him he seems an alright guy I have similar mental health problems to him fair play to him for not letting it stop him doing things I would be a bit cautious people suggesting he uses it only when it suites him etc
Good Lord you don't think Gary is trained do you? His singing is awful

You will start off liking his stuff, then start watching his pal brogan and realise what an insufferable know it all he thinks he is and take a dislike to him.
This is absolutely me. I liked him at first. Even met him at Social in the City and found him charming. He gave me a free copy of the guide (because on Twitter he ran a 'competition' saying anyone to find him would get a free guide, but nobody came looking, so he came to find me as I'd met him at the meet and greet. Free pin too. Nice enough chap I thought.) But only after continually watching his stuff do you come to realise the sort of person he is (and Gary too). I've not seen anything by Brogan. Worth watching?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who likes Adam and not Gary? I've watched couple of old vlogs and Gary is so annoying, constantly interrupting when Adam is giving some good advice.
It also bugs me that Adam pays for these holidays for him and then he just spends all his money on pins!! Each to their own with their money, but maybe take Adam out for a nice meal?

Reactions: 3
Good Lord you don't think Gary is trained do you? His singing is awful

This is absolutely me. I liked him at first. Even met him at Social in the City and found him charming. He gave me a free copy of the guide (because on Twitter he ran a 'competition' saying anyone to find him would get a free guide, but nobody came looking, so he came to find me as I'd met him at the meet and greet. Free pin too. Nice enough chap I thought.) But only after continually watching his stuff do you come to realise the sort of person he is (and Gary too). I've not seen anything by Brogan. Worth watching?
ummmm No!

But her thread on here is very entertaining!

I wasn't sure just how he reals of names who is has sung with etc made him self sound like he is Robbie Williams it sounds like they have another cruise in the pipeline when they can travel again

Reactions: 1
I wasn't sure just how he reals of names who is has sung with etc made him self sound like he is Robbie Williams it sounds like they have another cruise in the pipeline when they can travel again
Surely we’re a long way off cruising pandemic wise?!

Surely we’re a long way off cruising pandemic wise?!
You would think so but Gary at least has mentioned in 2 or 3 times in the last week or so that's there next Disney trip when thing allow at the present time they are taking booking for August this year

Reactions: 1
Canada has banned cruise ships docking for a least another year so I'd say cruises are still a way off

Gary C can't sing and can't draw well either, but neither can I but I don't pretend I can.

So this is the vlog, thought it was going to be top 50 restaurants, or top 50 tips.....

...but no, it’s a self-indulging 50 top moments! 🙄

Hey Adam, how about creating some content to help your subscribers plan their holidays, you know as you’re such an expert and all that!

C269F974-8FE0-4A92-9DFB-A96D59DEB686.jpeg

105 days since his last video, this is going to be Speilberg level of production if it's takes this long right? Or have we realised we need some coin because unfortunately Disney holidays are looking like the end of this year?

He’s says he’s been working on another project, but does that really stop you from doing one sit-down vlog a week on Q&As, Disney Trivia, top 10s etc???

It’s become clear, he’s only interested in his audience when he has something to sell to them.

What’s the probability that there is a ‘advert’ tonight for one of his products.

Reactions: 5
Watching Adams countdown video, how could he not have done this before now and did different countdowns. He could have done hotels, restaurants, rides, anything. He’s really missed a trick here

Reactions: 4
All this fan fare he has been talking about for his best 50 moments I feel sorry for him as I do with any one that works in a travel related industry but it seems like someone building up a massive firework display only for it to be a few sparklers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.