Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that 🤣🤣🤣 ripping off a catchphrase (which wasn't all that good in first place) from Gary. Assuming it's self published

Reactions: 1
‘set in a diverse world’ - except in the ‘trailer’ all the characters are white, able bodied and seemingly heterosexual 🤔

Also slightly surprised Gary didn’t illustrate it.

Reactions: 5
He's surely got to have a sugar daddy to enable him to persue a vanity project like this!

Reactions: 3
‘set in a diverse world’ - except in the ‘trailer’ all the characters are white, able bodied and seemingly heterosexual 🤔
I had the same thought! Even if one of the characters is gay (which it doesn't seem that way from the trailer but may be) don't think you can call a book diverse when literally every character is white and able bodied!! what a joke. He's trying to throw diverse on as a label to make the book seem 'woke' but it's just not?

Reactions: 4
No idea when his new thread starts but how about this for a new thread title when any one gets board and wants a new tittle feel free to use. Adam Hattan no Disney to mention so has Written a Kids book for Attention

Reactions: 4
I think the social blade thing is a tad misleading I know Joe Weller very well it is very hard to compere to two given golf in subs but with the sponsorships he gets + ad revenue I would guess he gets something in the region of 35,0000 to 50.0000 a year so not to shabby
that’s cool you know Joe Weller

I would say that’s probably accurate , I worked in social media marketing for almost 8 years and that sounds a realistic figure

Reactions: 2
that’s cool you know Joe Weller

I would say that’s probably accurate , I worked in social media marketing for almost 8 years and that sounds a realistic figure
I get that but Joe has a much broader appeal and opportunity for sponsorships etc. What does Adam have/what is he doing to earn that? Especially in the last year he has barely posted or made content. Apart from his own merchandise which would be limited on profit I can't see how he is making a lot of money, certainly enough to run a home without additional support or employment

I get that but Joe has a much broader appeal and opportunity for sponsorships etc. What does Adam have/what is he doing to earn that? Especially in the last year he has barely posted or made content. Apart from his own merchandise which would be limited on profit I can't see how he is making a lot of money, certainly enough to run a home without additional support or employment
he has an external office that he lets out too and is moving to a bigger one so he must be doing well for himself

I can’t tell you why he makes this money , but he does ! I know smaller influencers than him who make £2-3k a month in ad revenue ..

I remember on a video a few years back he said his parents had spent a week in a suite in the Yacht Club at WDW so...yeah they're loaded.

It's them who fund his lifestyle, sure he might make some money to top it up but he couldn't do it without them.

Reactions: 6
I remember on a video a few years back he said his parents had spent a week in a suite in the Yacht Club at WDW so...yeah they're loaded.

It's them who fund his lifestyle, sure he might make some money to top it up but he couldn't do it without them.
my theory is that mummy and daddy pay his rent so that he can use any YouTube money to further his “business” .. that way they’re bank rolling him but make it look like they’re doing it for a good reason

my theory is that mummy and daddy pay his rent so that he can use any YouTube money to further his “business” .. that way they’re bank rolling him but make it look like they’re doing it for a good reason
Right and that's how they justify to themselves. Hell, if I think about it, if someone paid my mortgage every month I'd be able to go to WDW four times a year and buy every piece of merchandise I wanted!

On a broader point are they verifying anyone on YouTube nowadays the threshold used to be 100k but I was amazed to see both him and Gary are verified on there

Reactions: 1
I’m just re-watching the vlogs from the year he spent in Orlando 2017 and he’s just mentioned about setting up his patreon!!! He then later on mentioned how happy he was with the amount of people he’d got following him and obviously paying, I wonder if he’s still receiving money from it?

he is he’s still got 81 patreons paying from £1 to £77 a month

• Wow
I’m just re-watching the vlogs from the year he spent in Orlando 2017 and he’s just mentioned about setting up his patreon!!! He then later on mentioned how happy he was with the amount of people he’d got following him and obviously paying, I wonder if he’s still receiving money from it?

he is he’s still got 81 patreons paying from £1 to £77 a month
F*** knows what they are paying for if they still are because the people I watch they have the paterons are usually as a perk you see the videos before they go live but with him not being able to go anywhere I dread to think what they get

F*** knows what they are paying for if they still are because the people I watch they have the paterons are usually as a perk you see the videos before they go live but with him not being able to go anywhere I dread to think what they get
I remember the first time he tried to get Patreons - he was slated and did an apology video! I didn’t realise he tried again.... and obviously got some! I would be well pissed if I was bankrolling him getting nothing in return!

This dude is a classic narcissist. He has sent several audition tapes to TV production companies filled with his catchphrases and gestures. He doesn't have the talent, is very repetitive and fairly boring. He is attempting to create his own celebrity lifestyle 'this person recognised me,' 'a follower just said hello.' The problem with a narcissist is these traits will get increasingly worse as he increasingly believes in his own celebrity status. The way he treats people will get worse as he believes more and more in his own self-importance, he will genuinely believe he is more important than others.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.