Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like merch and book money must be drying up and he's realised he needs some content now he's not going to get to a park anytime soon.
Yes Adam, I would like to ask you why you didn’t do this 12 months ago, during the first lockdown?

Reactions: 2
We had this at the start of the first lockdown, last March.

He went on about how he was going to provide his viewers with a load of sit down and advice vlogs, he ‘launched’ the podcast - and it all came to nothing.

We only heard from him if he had something to flog, oh and those couple of staycations with Gary which were obviously Ads!

I’ll put money on the same happening again!

Reactions: 6
He like so many vloggers are lazy, with no passion, creativity and no follow through. They have basically made money off of home videos. They point and shoot trips, do minimal editing and thats it. Its easy money. Compared to many content creators they are very basic and unskilled.

Reactions: 3
Does he have a job? There's no way he makes enough money from dreamguides and YT when no one is going to Disney world now!

Does he have a job? There's no way he makes enough money from dreamguides and YT when no one is going to Disney world now!
It’s been speculated that he has the bank of mum and dad to help him out.

Reactions: 1
Just come across he stuff by chance as My family and I have booked to go next summer fingers crossed I wont pass judgement on there dynamic yet as iv not seen enough of them yet Does anyone know how old Adam is?

I swear someone said mid to late 20s which shocked me as I thought 10 years older

Just come across he stuff by chance as My family and I have booked to go next summer fingers crossed I wont pass judgement on there dynamic yet as iv not seen enough of them yet Does anyone know how old Adam is?
You will start off liking his stuff, then start watching his pal brogan and realise what an insufferable know it all he thinks he is and take a dislike to him.

Reactions: 4
You will start off liking his stuff, then start watching his pal brogan and realise what an insufferable know it all he thinks he is and take a dislike to him.
I think I'm seeing that already 😂 with the Cruise he done last year I can't work him out he seems to be one of them people that you can only spend with for about 10 minutes at a time I have sort of seen a few newer videos and work my way back he seems alright in the one he done in Cabana Bay 2018 but now sees himself as a Disney celebrity

It’s been speculated that he has the bank of mum and dad to help him out.
I have dabbled with a YouTube channel myself not to any success but from what I know / understand from it he is very lucky to get these sponsorship deals with less than 100k subs It not like its a week in Majorca lets be honest the places where he has stayed are getting on for 2, 3 even 4 k a person he seems to know who / how to manipulate to get them though

Reactions: 3
His Instagram story tonight... please stand by.
Don't tell me the lazy prick is going to show us his “best bits” instead of some new content. Only 11 months too late.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.