Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he live rent free though? I thought he moved out of mummy's house and into a flat

Reactions: 2
Does he live rent free though? I thought he moved out of mummy's house and into a flat
The video he put on last weekend looked more like a flat than a house if you get my meaning so maybe he has more money than we think? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The video he put on last weekend looked more like a flat than a house if you get my meaning so maybe he has more money than we think? 🤔
Or mummy and daddy are helping 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tbf we will never know and only speculating.

I think he is doing quite nicely for himself, he has his merch and quite a lot of vlogs on YT

Social blade have his estimated earnings as follows. Its only only guide but his views aren't super high and he doesn't put out regular content so it's unlikely he is anywhere near Tim Tracker levels of earnings. And the merch can't earn that much. He must have other source of income.

£83 - £1.3K
ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS

£1,000 - £16K
ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS

Reactions: 3
To be fair unlike some vloggers at least he’s not churning out tit every day week etc, he said at the start of the last Disney trip that the travel company he was working with (for a year) contacted him after the October blog series and that he wouldn’t have been going back as quickly

someone mentioned Tim tracker I think he’s losing viewers hand over fist because of the quality he’s producing and don’t get me started on those pricks in the lodge with their daily vlogs
Mr David and Ian are really good though

Reactions: 7
Social blade have his estimated earnings as follows. Its only only guide but his views aren't super high and he doesn't put out regular content so it's unlikely he is anywhere near Tim Tracker levels of earnings. And the merch can't earn that much. He must have other source of income.

£83 - £1.3K
ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS

£1,000 - £16K
ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS
social blade earnings are known for being a load of utter crap , don’t believe it for a second

he’ll have a good CPM and his Disney vlogs are constantly getting views even though they’re not new - either with people rewatching or people finding him for the first time .. he won’t be making loads from YouTube but I imagine he makes enough to get by and be comfortable , same with the merch

I have a feeling his parents might help out with his rent though .. just a hunch

Reactions: 4
I guess but I've watched several youtubers explain their earnings (including ones with millions or views) showing the back office of it all and I don't see how adam makes enough off videos with such small views, it's certainly not a sustainable and secure high level income. Especially as he doesn't (or didnt) have ads during his videos, he even posted a sanctimonious tweet about it criticising YouTubers who do

OMG! the Gary thanks Adam on camera is THE more cringe thing I have ever seen it really makes my flesh crawl.

Reactions: 6
I think the social blade thing is a tad misleading I know Joe Weller very well it is very hard to compere to two given golf in subs but with the sponsorships he gets + ad revenue I would guess he gets something in the region of 35,0000 to 50.0000 a year so not to shabby

Reactions: 3
Loling my face off that he’s written a children’s book.
The guy can’t bare children and is full on rude about them daring to visit parks in his videos.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.