Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam is getting on my last nerve, he needs to be brought back to the real world/ he won’t be going to Disney anytime soon

Reactions: 2
Adam is getting on my last nerve, he needs to be brought back to the real world/ he won’t be going to Disney anytime soon
Just seen his tweet about “the biggest vlogand special project year EVER!”

Ohh Adam please bring us some half decent content this year.... and not stuff any regular Disney fan already knows....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So.... here Is a funny story, we are a couple of old codgers that nobody would expect to watch his videos, but we have...anyway, we always like to visit ‘the UK’ in Epcot and we did, only a short while after he left his programme (with the consent of his manager) yeah my arse, I’ve always thought there was something not right with that, so we went into the shop to get one of the name things printed - they take a bit of time(Niece was getting married) There were three cast members who were having a conversation about him, they thought we couldn’t hear them because they were behind a curtain thing, the words Arrogant, hole and even prick was heard!!!!! But the killer was that as they came out from behind the curtain - I said Adam Hatton - I watch him and after noting your name badges am going to tell your managers and him what you have said’ well their faces were a picture, I think they might even shat themselves a bit..........finally as I turned to walk through the door - I turned back winked and said ‘not really!!!’ Not a very well liked colleague me thinks!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So.... here Is a funny story, we are a couple of old codgers that nobody would expect to watch his videos, but we have...anyway, we always like to visit ‘the UK’ in Epcot and we did, only a short while after he left his programme (with the consent of his manager) yeah my arse, I’ve always thought there was something not right with that, so we went into the shop to get one of the name things printed - they take a bit of time(Niece was getting married) There were three cast members who were having a conversation about him, they thought we couldn’t hear them because they were behind a curtain thing, the words Arrogant, hole and even prick was heard!!!!! But the killer was that as they came out from behind the curtain - I said Adam Hatton - I watch him and after noting your name badges am going to tell your managers and him what you have said’ well their faces were a picture, I think they might even shat themselves a bit..........finally as I turned to walk through the door - I turned back winked and said ‘not really!!!’ Not a very well liked colleague me thinks!!!

This doesn’t surprise me AT ALL. I know someone who was on the same programme as him and she’s never had a positive word to say about him and she’s one of those people who sees the good in everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You are mental fair play

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t he leave his second program early too? The one where he wouldn’t disclose what he was doing because he was SeWwWw FaMoUs!

Reactions: 1
You can get an "early release" from the CRP if you ask for it and it doesn't affect your re-hire status with the company in finishing up that way so I assumed he had ER'd from both of his programmes. I did my programme in between his two CRPs so never came across him, but know people who did work with him. The overwhelming impression I had of him through them was not good though. I sometimes wonder if he only went back the second time to allow him to produce more content and therefore market himself more as a "holiday planner", whereas his content from the first programme was initially aimed to people who were looking at doing the CRP or ICP themselves.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine he's the sort of person who sees working in a restaurant or shop as beneath him, so whilst he'd like the perks of doing CRP, he probably hated the actual work.

I can imagine he's the sort of person who sees working in a restaurant or shop as beneath him, so whilst he'd like the perks of doing CRP, he probably hated the actual work.
Met a few of them on the CRP myself! Complaining that it wasn't what it was made out to be because the work is hard... literally everything I read or watched about it beforehand stated that the work is hard. It's not an easy life, but it has great perks :)

Oh lord.... he’s releasing a dream guide version 2! What tripe is he going to put in this version.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
WHY are people commenting things like "Oh I loved version one I can't wait for this..." I mean how much new information could actually be going in it?? Someone had also commented on a previous post when the first version was on sale saying "I just bought a second copy" - just WHY!!!!

I’m so baffled why he’s releasing the second planner when no one has even used the first due to - ya know - the raging global pandemic going on across the world?!?

talk about poor timing...he’s just a money grabber.

Wonder if he’ll sell this one off the back of the 50th anniversary too!

Also, watch him come out of the woodwork and actually make some content when he’s got something to sell!

I’m so baffled why he’s releasing the second planner when no one has even used the first due to - ya know - the raging global pandemic going on across the world?!?

talk about poor timing...he’s just a money grabber.
That was my thoughts. Even if he's updated it I don't see why it is actually called "dream planner 2" on the front, it's not a sequel... Surely it should just say dream planner and be advertised on his website as the updated version.

Surely anything in his planner has been rendered useless by covid? Only this week they've cancelled Magic hours and the magical express so how can he possibly know what Disney will be doing post covid?

Surely anything in his planner has been rendered useless by covid? Only this week they've cancelled Magic hours and the magical express so how can he possibly know what Disney will be doing post covid?
My thoughts too... with Disneyland refunding and removing annual passes and they will come back differently if at all because Disney don’t earn enough money from annual passes, we have no idea what that plans are for WDW passes etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.