Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has really shown how lazy and uncreative he is. He only knows how to point and shoot with minimal editing. The fact he has taken a year to do a best of type thing speaks volumes. His merchandise is also the base minimal needed. He doesn't even really work in travel so I don't feel sorry for him, he makes money off the back of other people's work and creativity, and off of his own home movies.

Reactions: 2
It’s a cracking prize he’s offering though. Mustn’t be too hard up if he can afford that.

Omg he looks terrible! I did not like the “mornnnnnin”

Yeah he’s probs got a cold or feeling poorly but also his eyes look terrible and like he’s aged.

Omg he looks terrible! I did not like the “mornnnnnin”

Yeah he’s probs got a cold or feeling poorly but also his eyes look terrible and like he’s aged.
It’s a cracking prize he’s offering though. Mustn’t be too hard up if he can afford that.
He must a have a very well paid normal job no way would he be able to support him self with no trips to film in over a year and rarely putting up videos from his YouTube earnings it's been speculated he is help from the bank of mum and dad given his is around the same age as me 26-27 it's very possible

Reactions: 1
Anyone want to enter the give away on his Facebook page and not have to watch the vlog, the answer is C.

Now that is an hour and 15 minutes I won’t get back and nor did I find any of it remotely funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has he been to university? Is he actually trained in anything? He is fast approaching 30, whats his actual plan, does he have a back up? Is he really just going to film florida holidays holidays the rest of his life? What if Disney stops people making money off vlogging in their parks? Or youtube changes or even shuts down.it's oh very well relying on mummy and daddy but what if one or both of them need care as they age? That money could dry up damn quick.

Has he been to university? Is he actually trained in anything? He is fast approaching 30, whats his actual plan, does he have a back up? Is he really just going to film florida holidays holidays the rest of his life? What if Disney stops people making money off vlogging in their parks? Or youtube changes or even shuts down.it's oh very well relying on mummy and daddy but what if one or both of them need care as they age? That money could dry up damn quick.
This is a big generalisation here but he is from Oxford he comes across as middle / upper middle class I would hazard a guess his family are very well off again I'm jugging but I would say he has been well educated possibly privately I think my assumption is very reasonable

Omg you’ll never guess what. I saw this insufferable fool in Waitrose earlier on, around 15:30 today. He wasn’t wearing w face mask and barged past an elderly lady. Nasty piece of work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg you’ll never guess what. I saw this insufferable fool in Waitrose earlier on, around 15:30 today. He wasn’t wearing w face mask and barged past an elderly lady. Nasty piece of work.
Eurgh!!! He needs calling out on this!!!

There's no point unless there is video evidence. Also I'd lay money on him using anxiety as the excuse for no mask

There's no point unless there is video evidence. Also I'd lay money on him using anxiety as the excuse for no mask
Oh yeah I get that, he will just dismiss the claim and remove any comments if someone would. But still not the point, especially that in his vlogs he would be wearing masks and sanitising hands a lot.

He didn't go to uni, his first Disney program he was uni age.

I don’t get why he’s not ‘working’ even though he can’t go away. He must have so much back content. He can collaborate with other YouTubers. Film guides, top tips, aka reviews of certain hotels, restaurants, shopping trips, pros and cons of Florida v Paris. You don’t even need that much content from the past he could just sit down and chat. Even collaborate with bloody Brogan or someone?!

I think he has made a fair amount off his “morninnn merch” to keep him tied over for a period of time, but agree he defiantly could have done abit more to make content over the pandemic even if it’s only Disney hints and tips 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you would be surprised how little would be left after selling merchandise just had a look from his website a t shirt is £14.00 give or take I would guess he is making about 7 or 8 pounds profit from a sale on one I'm fairly new to his stuff does he have a loyal fan base that are on tender hocks waiting to buy his stuff I would guess not. I see he has sold out on a few items that's misleading he could of only had 10 to sell for example either way I can't see him earning enough from that to pay his basic bills / rent then have enough left for buying groceries etc

I think he has made a fair amount off his “morninnn merch” to keep him tied over for a period of time, but agree he defiantly could have done abit more to make content over the pandemic even if it’s only Disney hints and tips 🤷🏼‍♀️
He must have a proper job right? His videos get alot of views so if he needed money he could make so many disney videos - hints and tips, top restaurants, top hotels ect, and would probably make good money from them.
The only time he is active on social media is to promote his merch, book, videos, never any 'real' stuff.

Reactions: 3
He must have a proper job right? His videos get alot of views so if he needed money he could make so many disney videos - hints and tips, top restaurants, top hotels ect, and would probably make good money from them.
The only time he is active on social media is to promote his merch, book, videos, never any 'real' stuff.
Not that I know of... this is how him and Gary C can go to Disney at the drop of a hat or so many times in a year... same with Victoria in Detail...

The other thing is presuming all there trips are fully funded by sponsors etc I think in some cases Adam pays for the both of them If he did have a normal office job I'm not sure who would let you have 2 weeks of ever other month to swan off to Florida

Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C
Such a good title!!! I’m sure his thread will move quicker once they are back to the Disney vlogging. Lock down has really shown these vloggers for what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.