Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll do you one better, for you Broadway fans out there:

Adam Hattan #10 - Moobs, 10; Vlogs, 3
And for the subtitle - might as well go the whole hog.

Moobs, 10; Vlogs, 3
And I'm still on unemployment,
Vlogging for NO enjoyment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Booooorrrrinnggggg! On today's snoozefest :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Adam starts the vlog feeling Haggard. :sleep:
Adam does not film Lunch or Dinner on the ship in this vlog. (Again proving this is not a job, just him filming his holiday.)
Adam and Gary go to the Princess meet and greet.
Adam went to the DVC office, but says it is not affordable to add on points. (Hard to do when you have no money)
Adam goes to the rainforest room, while Gary meets characters.
Adam the "Disney Expert" does not win any of the trivia they go to.
Frequently mentions past cruises. (Adam: If you want to see that go check out my previous cruise series)
They sit in the room watching movies and order the infamous Cheese plate!!!
Surprisingly Adam and Gary make it to the theater before dinner to see The Golden Mickeys.
They meet up with another disney vlogger Claire who Adam has known from years past.
Adam and Gary get off in Belfast and go to the Titanic Museum.
When in Belfast why not have a burger at Five Guys! Because that is exactly what Adam and Gary do! :unsure:
They return to the ship for chill time, and venture to the empty Adult Deck area. Why?? Because everyone else is off the ship! :rolleyes:
There is no pirate night, but they still dress up anyways. No social anxiety in sight, Gary loves being the center of attention.
The end.
adam111.jpg

adam22222.jpg

adam33333.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dressing up on a non dressing up night says it all.

Also, social anxiety my ass
---
Put this in the CHF thread but also valid here

Watching Ted Lasso and this quote seemed appropriate!

"The worst people often think they’re the best."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did he mention Claire is on there filming for Disney? Can’t imagine that was an easy pill to swallow 🤪

Reactions: 2
Adam went to the DVC office, but says it is not affordable to add on points.

So he’s on a Disney cruise but still looking for an even bigger fix. The rush of buying more points so he could book more Disney while on floating Disney. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he mention Claire is on there filming for Disney? Can’t imagine that was an easy pill to swallow 🤪
Nope no mention of that. Claire and her husband were in a few clips.

So he’s on a Disney cruise but still looking for an even bigger fix. The rush of buying more points so he could book more Disney while on floating Disney. 🤪
:ROFLMAO: He did mention he may consider buying resale points. Seeing that he was selling those H20 products and other junk lately, I doubt he has the funds for even that. I am sure he has no DVC points left until his USE YEAR resets, and that last WDW trip probably drained the credit cards, so not sure how he will fund the next Florida holiday. :unsure: Would King Adam ever allow himself to stay at a value resort again?

Reactions: 2
Mr Media Studies is back. His taste is really questionable, I thought this movie was average at best and went on way too long

Great idea for a plot? It's just another spin/ rehash of Christmas Carol. Hardly original

And another thirst comment too

Screenshot_20231217_221244_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adam has lost his spark, his vlogs are boring he isn’t showing restaurants as we have “seen” them before

Reactions: 8
Adam has lost his spark, his vlogs are boring he isn’t showing restaurants as we have “seen” them before
It's a deeply problematic attitude for a 'businessman'and 'Travel vlogger' as he is clearly just relying on his regulars. That's no good for the algorithm. People won't find his videos helpful and watch more with that attitude.

It's all wash, rinse repeat. Cheese plates in the room, paid for the Spa all week. Whats the point of paying for a balcony on a British Isles cruise, cant see it being used much. As much as he annoys me at least Gary goes off on his own and does things and meets people, whereas Twattan on a Solo cruise spends all his time in the cabin. It pi**es me off that Twattan always has the bed & Gary has the sofa bed. I thought his (Gary's) Pirate costume was funny, I bet Twattan didn't like that he got most of the attention.

It's a deeply problematic attitude for a 'businessman'and 'Travel vlogger' as he is clearly just relying on his regulars. That's no good for the algorithm. People won't find his videos helpful and watch more with that attitude.
I agree with you 100000%! There is an audience out there who watches cruise vlogs to help with deciding which cruise to go on. They want to see different aspects of it ESPECIALLY THE FOOD!!! So by not filming the main dining rooms in particular is a huge misstep on his part. If this is your so called job - then maybe you should try something new to eat and show the audience? and yes show the actual menus as some people look specifically for that! Ordering cheese plates and sitting in the room watching movies is not work. How about trying a local establishment in Belfast to eat, not a burger chain like five guys. :rolleyes: He is lazy and lacks common knowledge which does not bode well for him long term.

In the end people are just watching a collection of "Adams home movies filmed while on vacation" not some travel vlogger extraordinaire like he thinks he is.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you 100000%! There is an audience out there who watches cruise vlogs to help with deciding which cruise to go on. They want to see different aspects of it ESPECIALLY THE FOOD!!! So by not filming the main dining rooms in particular is a huge misstep on his part. If this is your so called job - then maybe you should try something new to eat and show the audience? and yes show the actual menus as some people look specifically for that! Ordering cheese plates and sitting in the room watching movies is not work. How about trying a local establishment in Belfast to eat, not a burger chain like five guys. :rolleyes: He is lazy and lacks common knowledge which does not bode well for him long term.

In the end people are just watching a collection of "Adams home movies filmed while on vacation" not some travel vlogger extraordinaire like he thinks he is.
The issue with him not showing the meals now is because he will choose the exact same meal each time ! No point showing that it’s no interest to anyone choosing a cruise to know his good the chicken parm is or the chicken tenders.
How is it the Gary C had become more interesting to watch that the Disney expert.
Take a dam excursion so you can show people what to expect!
Too lazy to go to the resultant for breakfast too, just pastries in the room.

It's all wash, rinse repeat. Cheese plates in the room, paid for the Spa all week. Whats the point of paying for a balcony on a British Isles cruise, cant see it being used much. As much as he annoys me at least Gary goes off on his own and does things and meets people, whereas Twattan on a Solo cruise spends all his time in the cabin. It pi**es me off that Twattan always has the bed & Gary has the sofa bed. I thought his (Gary's) Pirate costume was funny, I bet Twattan didn't like that he got most of the attention.
Adam honestly seems like a horrible travel companion. He always gets the good bed and the luxury add ons. Everyone else is just an accessory to help him look good 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.