Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20231218_044844_com.instagram.android.jpg

"For pirate night" *really* makes it seem as though pirate night exists.. Which it doesn't. So informative...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam honestly seems like a horrible travel companion. He always gets the good bed and the luxury add ons. Everyone else is just an accessory to help him look good 🙄
Because he pays. Its the transactional friendships again. He sees himself as better than the minions he 'treats'

Awful man

Reactions: 11
Look up Basic in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Adam. He doesn’t have one unique/quirky interest.

Taylor Swift - Adam and a billion others
Ryan Reynolds- Adam and a billion others
Five Guys - Adam and half the country
Centre Parcs - Adam and millions of ragged parents willing to overpay for a stress free mid term
Chicken nuggets and cheese pasta - Adam and every child

And on and on.

I suppose it’s a bit of insecurity or lack of curiosity. Most people have at least one thing that makes you go 🤔 Tell me more! Not Adam. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have a slice of white bread framed on his wall 🥱

Reactions: 9
Look up Basic in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Adam. He doesn’t have one unique/quirky interest.

Taylor Swift - Adam and a billion others
Ryan Reynolds- Adam and a billion others
Five Guys - Adam and half the country
Centre Parcs - Adam and millions of ragged parents willing to overpay for a stress free mid term
Chicken nuggets and cheese pasta - Adam and every child

And on and on.

I suppose it’s a bit of insecurity or lack of curiosity. Most people have at least one thing that makes you go 🤔 Tell me more! Not Adam. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have a slice of white bread framed on his wall 🥱
Maybe he is quirky in the bedroom... 🤣🤢

I'm sure the princess pose with a 'i give that a 4 out of 5' afterwards and a 'moooooorning' the next day turns some people on 🤔🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the princess pose with a 'i give that a 4 out of 5' afterwards and a 'moooooorning' the next day turns some people on 🤔🤣🤢
Some of those people may also enjoy Adam filming himself in the shower singing. :sick:

ah298.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m a heterosexual woman so I realize I am not Adam’s “target audience“ but I find him completely sexless. He is just not hot, sexy or attractive in any form.

Reactions: 11
I’m a heterosexual woman so I realize I am not Adam’s “target audience“ but I find him completely sexless. He is just not hot, sexy or attractive in any form.
I'm a bisexual man with somewhat....ecumenical...tastes in men. Adam is not completely unattractive to me, but he was definitely a lot more interesting to me when he was better put together. I'm not even talking about the weight gain, he was better groomed and dressed before COVID.

Reactions: 2
He's narcissistic and arrogant. Two of the most unattractive traits.

Views dramatically falling.

Twattan, it's the final countdown.

Reactions: 7
Classic Adam belittling someone while being all faux humble and self congratulatory to show what a great person he is

Screenshot_20231222_061159_Instagram.jpg

Also, Mr Media Studies gives no comment this time or thirst emoji

Screenshot_20231222_061207_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.