Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it's time for a new addition to the Dream Guide Series! "Dream Guide An Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruising" written by Best Selling author Adam Hattan who brought you such classics as Dream Guide: An Unofficial Guide to Disney World and the revered children's classic The Pumpkin Princess.

View attachment 2622579
He did a cruise one

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He did a cruise one
* Time for an UPDATED edition which covers the same thing from the 2019 version then.
---

Adam's bio from Amazon . . . . another puff piece written by Sir Adam.

Having previously worked in Walt Disney World and dedicated his career to the magic of Disney, Adam is an expert when it comes to planning a Disney trip. In his best selling Dream Guide, Adam shares his little known facts, pro tips and best advice for getting the most out of your trip to Walt Disney World. Adam has over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube tuning in to watch his informative and entertaining vlogs. Covering everything from Walt Disney World to Disney Cruise Line, Adam is the go-to person for unofficial tips, tricks and reviews for UK holidaymakers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I guess it's time for a new addition to the Dream Guide Series! "Dream Guide An Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruising" written by Best Selling author Adam Hattan who brought you such classics as Dream Guide: An Unofficial Guide to Disney World and the revered children's classic The Pumpkin Princess.
He already wrote one ... it's going for an outrageous price on Amazon though :ROFLMAO:

dream guide.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A collectible! To be fair it becomes a collectible as soon as it’s published, as the information is almost instantly outdated lol
And the readers seem to agree with that based on their amazon reviews. lol.

I was also hoping for something bang up to date, given how much has changed since March 2020, and chose the book because of its recent release date. Whilst it has been updated, this appears to be more of a refresh than a rewrite.
Be warned though that some aspects of it, particularly around genie+ purchasing, are already out of date.
Lacking in depth and disappointingly uninformative.
It just seems like a rather large book filled with a lot of fluff.
I think for the next edition or next book Adam really needs to invest in a proof reader - lots of silly typos that make the book less professional e.g when saying all manner of - manner is spelt manor. Various others too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And the readers seem to agree with that based on their amazon reviews. lol.

I was also hoping for something bang up to date, given how much has changed since March 2020, and chose the book because of its recent release date. Whilst it has been updated, this appears to be more of a refresh than a rewrite.
Be warned though that some aspects of it, particularly around genie+ purchasing, are already out of date.
Lacking in depth and disappointingly uninformative.
It just seems like a rather large book filled with a lot of fluff.
I think for the next edition or next book Adam really needs to invest in a proof reader - lots of silly typos that make the book less professional e.g when saying all manner of - manner is spelt manor. Various others too.
A classic review, one of my favourites I've seen on his books.

Everything he does is slap dash and lazy

Reactions: 7
I can’t even be bothered with yet another Disney Dream cruise series even with his main side kick. He’s done that bloody boat to death now unless he upgraded to the Roy O Disney suite.

Reactions: 3
He doesn't even do anything when he is on them

Im not even sure he realises what a rut he and his vlogs have got into

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t even be bothered with yet another Disney Dream cruise series even with his main side kick. He’s done that bloody boat to death now unless he upgraded to the Roy O Disney suite.
He has no money to book the Roy Disney Suite.
I have a brief recap of yesterdays vlog in a previous post as to save people from watching the 51 minute snoozefest.

He doesn't even do anything when he is on them
Im not even sure he realises what a rut he and his vlogs have got into
Exactly! It's the same thing Rinse and Repeat. Chill Time, Room Service, Wandering around the ship, Palo, Cabanas for Lunch. He Skips tons of activities because he just wants to relax in the room watching Sister Act.

Views are really poor for a Gary video. When people get desperate you can sense it off them the minute you lay eyes on them. I bet his casual viewers (who wouldn't know he's this close to selling his empty tubes of toothpaste) are actually sensing that vibe and going off him.

Reactions: 5
Whenever something works once, he just latches onto it. When the ‘longest wdw vlog ever’ got more views than recent videos, he did a longest cruise vlog ever and bored everyone to tears. When he gets more search hits because he visits Palos, he does it to death even though he and Gary have embarrassingly limited palates so aren’t actually telling us anything about the experience. He can’t rely on his personality because he quite clearly doesn’t have one.

Whenever something works once, he just latches onto it. When the ‘longest wdw vlog ever’ got more views than recent videos, he did a longest cruise vlog ever and bored everyone to tears. When he gets more search hits because he visits Palos, he does it to death even though he and Gary have embarrassingly limited palates so aren’t actually telling us anything about the experience. He can’t rely on his personality because he quite clearly doesn’t have one.

Oh he has one...its just obnoxious

• Haha
I’ve just seen his cruise videos to death and they’re exactly the same, if he was showing ports then it does vary it up a bit and there’s something new but he doesn’t. And he even orders the same bloody pasta every time so nothing new in the restaurants either.

Gifted panto seems a random one. Give him his due, hair looks decent there

Screenshot_20231211_213558_Instagram.jpg

---
Mr media studies is out with a theatre revue this time. And he still can't resist a cringe thirst perv post on the prince charming

Screenshot_20231211_221433_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I’m here wondering who on this earth will receive a parcel with 4 old manky H2O bottles, open it and think “happy days, so glad I won this auction, money well spent” Surely the sad sight would trigger an existential crisis of epic proportions. And the lost soul who will pay for an empty box! with Adam Hattan written on it. What will they store in there? The shards of their broken dreams?

It’s all so depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He had a very haunted look in his eyes in the merch shilling IG story. Is he still kidding himself that this is sustainable? Maybe he looks at Vicky Details and thinks if she can carry on with it so can I.

• Haha
He had a very haunted look in his eyes in the merch shilling IG story. Is he still kidding himself that this is sustainable? Maybe he looks at Vicky Details and thinks if she can carry on with it so can I.
If he starts wearing playsuits and eye bleeping the camera it's time to worry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.