Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has he seriously scheduled this series so it drops episodes on Christmas eve and new years eve? Hardly peak vlog viewing days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look up Basic in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Adam. He doesn’t have one unique/quirky interest.

Taylor Swift - Adam and a billion others
Ryan Reynolds- Adam and a billion others
Five Guys - Adam and half the country
Centre Parcs - Adam and millions of ragged parents willing to overpay for a stress free mid term
Chicken nuggets and cheese pasta - Adam and every child

And on and on.

I suppose it’s a bit of insecurity or lack of curiosity. Most people have at least one thing that makes you go 🤔 Tell me more! Not Adam. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have a slice of white bread framed on his wall 🥱
Also Disney🙈

He has no sense of self or originality, sure, but all those listed hardly require a certain level of intelligence or maturity either. It feels like reading the PenPal section in Mizz magazine; how a 14 year old would describe themselves.

Reactions: 3
Can't recall these people being mentioned before. Don't think he has ever met up with them either in the parks?

View attachment 2633358
Gillian and Adam met YEARS ago, when she came over for a visit. She used to have a very active YouTube channel (GillianAtHome), she had some funny (as in haha) moments, and was quickly becoming a big Disney YouTuber. She vlogged her time with Adam. Then she suddenly disappeared and this is the first time she’s been seen in ages.

Reactions: 2
Disclaimer: I do not like to promote these Disney Grifters.

I came across this UK based Disney vlogger in my YT feed this morning. These thumbnails are giving me serious Adam vibes. :sick:
So is someone looking to dethrone King Adam for that limited Market share? or could we be looking at a future collaboration? :unsure: As I am sure Adam is willing to mentor 😫

122303030303.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Disclaimer: I do not like to promote these Disney Grifters.

I came across this UK based Disney vlogger in my YT feed this morning. These thumbnails are giving me serious Adam vibes. :sick:
So is someone looking to dethrone King Adam for that limited Market share? or could we be looking at a future collaboration? :unsure: As I am sure Adam is willing to mentor 😫

View attachment 2646927
I’ve watched a couple of videos of theirs. They do have several of Adam’s mannerisms (swiping right/left to finish a video etc), but far more tolerable than Adam. Less attitude, less Diva, more informative - actually gets off their ass and does things.

Last edited:
Sorry they're off topic but it's so striking how many Disney vloggers are out of their comfort zone as soon as they're outside of the parks. Just watched the Cheers Ears disney cruise vlog and Keith was acting like he was off to a third world country the way he was going on about it! He seemed so out of his Disney comfort bubble.

Reactions: 4
Looks like no social anxiety present for these two in the aclaireytale vlog.

481118918911.jpg

5848484848.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It's quite clear that not only does he not have any style, he has a very limited wardrobe at home. He doesn't even seem to own at least one suit. What the hell would he wear to a job interview, or some real formal event. I'd he that broke he can't buy himself even the most basic capsule wardrobe outfits. If you can afford multiple florida trips and upper class flights, you can afford to get yourself some decent clothes
---
Screenshot_20231223_222511_Gallery.jpg

---
IMG_20231223_223119.jpg

---
IMG_20231223_223210.jpg
IMG_20231223_223229.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's quite clear that not only does he not have any style, he has a very limited wardrobe at home. He doesn't even seem to own at least one suit. What the hell would he wear to a job interview, or some real formal event. I'd he that broke he can't buy himself even the most basic capsule wardrobe outfits. If you can afford multiple florida trips and upper class flights, you can afford to get yourself some decent clothes
---
View attachment 2647738
---
View attachment 2647746
---
View attachment 2647748View attachment 2647749
I rest my case.

Gutted I missed this gorgerous man when he was in Liverpool ☹

• Haha
What a waste of time in Scotland!! All that money to travel the world and they spend it on the ship

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry how can 4 1/2hr excursion be a long day, and how can Twattan consider himself to be a foodie. This is the man who thinks Chicken parm is one of the best meals ever. I'm sure that in a previous vlog he said he was gluten intolerant- how the hell can he eat bread and pasta.

I'm sorry how can 4 1/2hr excursion be a long day, and how can Twattan consider himself to be a foodie. This is the man who thinks Chicken parm is one of the best meals ever. I'm sure that in a previous vlog he said he was gluten intolerant- how the hell can he eat bread and pasta.
Its problem intermittent, like his anxiety

• Haha
On the latest episode of Adam's Home Movies. . . . .

Adam & Gary are in Scotland and have to wake up at 6am for a 7:30am excursion to Stirling Castle- $119 per person. Adam says its not worth it.
They are EXHAUSTED upon returning to the ship especially after all the time on the motor coach traveling! They really need coffee!! Cabanas for lunch.
Gary goes off to see characters, Adam has chill time in the room.
Palo Dinner. Then off to bed. They are very tired after such a long day. :rolleyes:
Day 2 is in Liverpool. Limited time at port, but no rush to get off the ship they take there time and go have Cabanas for Breakfast.
They visit the British Music Experience. Not a lot of extra time otherwise or they would do lunch in the city. They return to the ship Adam goes for the Chicken Tender Burger & gary opts for the Chicken Tenders!
Adam & Gary play trivia. Despite Adam being a Disney expert they score 14/20 and do not win.
Gary meets characters and watches the ship leave Liverpool, Adam opts for the rainforest room and chill time in the room. Sorry Liverpool!
Adam spends the afternoon in his room ordering Mickey Bars and watching Disney movies on the tv, while Gary ventures out again.
Adam and Gary walk around the ship.
No social anxiety present as Gary goes on stage for one of the game shows "who is behind the curtain"
Dinner at Enchanted Garden.
The End.

Poor Adam this Holiday is taking a lot out of him.
ah11112.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its very telling that this is the second trip he has merged two days into one video.

And another trip he does nothing. Its all very sad. He shouldn't be tired or need 'chill time'

Reactions: 7
For those of you in the UK.
Gary responded to this comment that he needs to carry his passport around while getting off the ship because he does not have a drivers license. Perhaps I am wrong but I would assume one could obtain an official government photo ID card?? We have this option here in the states for those who do not/no longer have a drivers license, which we simply refer to as an Identification Card which is issued by the individuals home state.

(Note: I strongly disagree with Adams tip to carry a passport while in port for those who have another form of ID, this is an awful idea and they should be left in the cabin locked in the safe).

View attachment 2649163
No we dont have ID cards. My mum doesn't drive and has to take her passport when she needs ID. Also means she has to renew it whether she is travelling or not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.