Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have too much going on in my life to follow this latest series, but do let me know how the chicken parm is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But what about the Chicken Sandwich???? Adam says it's a GAME CHANGER!
Oh, Adam.

Even though I don't think you're unattractive when you clean yourself up, the fact that you eat like an eight-year-old is such a turnoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually am a fan of Emma Cruises but have lost a lot of respect for her on this.

Her videos are actually informative and she does a lot. Also a bit surprised she is watching as she doesn't like disney cruises

Unless they share management

Screenshot_20231215_142919_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually am a fan of Emma Cruises but have lost a lot of respect for her on this.
She's been mentioned in the Disney vlogger threads here and there, and is apparently kind of nasty and entitled when the camera's off.

So, she's in good company with Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been mentioned in the Disney vlogger threads here and there, and is apparently kind of nasty and entitled when the camera's off.

So, she's in good company with Adam.
Oh that's interesting

Reactions: 1
Oh he hung out with Ms.Preece, the dullest vlogger in history with the most annoyingly nasal voice - a great team it seems!

Her videos are actually informative and she does a lot. Also a bit surprised she is watching as she doesn't like disney cruises

Unless they share management

View attachment 2631576
I am more than a wee bit suspicious about this endorsement coming on their worst viewed cruise vlog 🤔 If she’s always learning something why not shout out when their vlogs were doing much better numbers. It looks like someone is bringing out a few big guns to drum up views.

Reactions: 4
I am more than a wee bit suspicious about this endorsement coming on their worst viewed cruise vlog 🤔 If she’s always learning something why not shout out when their vlogs were doing much better numbers. It looks like someone is bringing out a few big guns to drum up views.
That was my thought too. Emma has a huge platform for the cruise market, doesn't like disney particularly, and knows her stuff.

Adam has tit cruise content, doesn't know much, only does disney, and this new series seems to be underperformed so far.

It doesn't make sense

That was my thought too. Emma has a huge platform for the cruise market, doesn't like disney particularly, and knows her stuff.
Adam has tit cruise content, doesn't know much, only does disney, and this new series seems to be underperformed so far.
It doesn't make sense
I thought the same thing especially given her average video views. I agree with @GSquaredUWS suspicions on this "endorsement". It's odd. :unsure:

Adam is clearly desperate for views and money at the moment. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but his last WDW vlog series ended with some of the lowest views of any of his Disney World series. This latest cruise series is off to a slow start which is not good news for Adam as views usually decline after his 2nd or 3rd vlog in a series.

Also someone tell Adam his H20 bottles that he had for sale may not be as valuable as he thinks!!! Disney has announced: they have acquired the rights to the formula for the H2O+ products, and plans to continue to produce the products under its own Disney resorts branding.

Reactions: 5
Can't recall these people being mentioned before. Don't think he has ever met up with them either in the parks?

Screenshot_20231216_122637_Instagram.jpg

Can't recall these people being mentioned before. Don't think he has ever met up with them either in the parks?
I don't recall seeing them before either.
I am curious to see if Cheers Ears will upload the Animal Kingdom vlog with Adam today? I don't usually watch them, but that should have been the video they posted last Saturday.

Reactions: 2
I don't recall seeing them before either.
I am curious to see if Cheers Ears will upload the Animal Kingdom vlog with Adam today? I don't usually watch them, but that should have been the video they posted last Saturday.
Yeah that’s today’s, however I think they did post the right day last week and Adam missed a day because they talked about the HHN and MMNSSH parties at the start of last weeks. They’re doing chronological, Adam’s been dropping days because he needed a rest the poor lamb.

• Haha
Dear Cheers Ears if you're reading this

Please stop pairing up with adam, you're so much better without him. He ruins your vlogs and brings them down
---
Poor Adam won't queue 35 minutes for a ride 🙄🙄🙄
---
If you want to see Adam dancing and shimmying then cheers ear latest is for you
---
Adam the only one rating out of 5 and putting on his superior restaurant reviewer voice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seriously, there’s something medically wrong with him if this is how he’s reacting.

View attachment 2633358
I remember Gillian, she used to vlog her trips, with her sister Hillary. Her videos were quite good from memory, her last trip to Disneyland, I remember laughing quite a bit. I think he was in her vlog one time or it was the other way around. Gillian at home is her YouTube channel. She used to be a bit over the top. Back when Disney vlogging was at the peak, 6-7 years ago, in my opinion. She just disappeared from vlogging in the middle of her Disneyland trip

Horizontal stripes are not forgiving on you Adam…
You'd think he would know that. It's pretty much fashion basics 101
---
Problem is he has quite skinny legs and a smallish head (literally, figuratively it's massive) so his middle really shows

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.