Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamie93North

I'm not saying they are doing this, but a friend of mine and his bf told me they had started on twitter/OF with sex tapes (faceless) and they had started to make money. I was a bit surprised, not in a judgy way, just didn't expect it from them.

So it has made me wonder how many of these vloggers have a secret side hustle
So your friends started a Twitter/OF or they told you that Alex and Max have a Twitter/OF?? 👀

Reactions: 1

Mark81

VIP Member
We do have them they are called Citizen Cards as thats what I use
Really? I've never seen or heard of them or anyone use them. Weird as there was that massive fuss a few years back about ID cards being brought in
---
Ah just looked them up, private company not government issued but accepted by government places as ID. That explains it.

fizzer20

Can't recall these people being mentioned before. Don't think he has ever met up with them either in the parks?

View attachment 2633358
I remember Gillian, she used to vlog her trips, with her sister Hillary. Her videos were quite good from memory, her last trip to Disneyland, I remember laughing quite a bit. I think he was in her vlog one time or it was the other way around. Gillian at home is her YouTube channel. She used to be a bit over the top. Back when Disney vlogging was at the peak, 6-7 years ago, in my opinion. She just disappeared from vlogging in the middle of her Disneyland trip

If you remember Spencer and Oliver (who Adam crushed hard on) one of their friends who appeared in their videos, want to say Lizzie, maybe?, went hard on him on Twitter if I remember. Blasted him for doing patreon.
I really miss Spencer and Oliver, their vlog was one of my favourites. It seems like Spencer has remarried, but Oliver has dropped off social media and not posted for ages.

Mark81

VIP Member
socialblade predicts the same if you go by the upper number

View attachment 2780381

Sam4God and Adam being bank rolled by mum and dad.
Then there is vicky whose parent’s house looks like it’s straight out of the 1989 Argos catalogue, but still thinks she can keep up with them…
If Adam is only earning £2k a month, she is not even making min wage
I suspect that's where that video got the information from

There's a few AI type videos like that that basically just take info from Google and use famous youtubers names as click bait for views and video content.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Really? I've never seen or heard of them or anyone use them. Weird as there was that massive fuss a few years back about ID cards being brought in
yup they are official ids, we got ours originally to fly to the Isle Of Man but its really useful as I dont drive so can use in shops etc

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam singing let it go on Frozen Ever After on his insta stories is just painful

He was with his group so I guess it's to be expected, but the fact he makes that dying cat noise when he rides rides regularly is so disrespectful to other riders.

PJones

VIP Member
He should vlog the whole day and show people what can be achieved without genie plus for example.

Suecee

Chatty Member
I'm sure this has been previously mentioned but does Adam still live is his mummy & daddy like Gary?

Mark81

VIP Member
Thing is he isn't actually very good at reviewing airlines etc, and there are so many others out there already doing it, and doing it better. He has really dug himself a hole and is running out of time to get himself out

PJones

VIP Member
He’s just said in the vlog he’s born in 1993 (surely he means 83) and I’ve almost choked on my Yule log dessert. Absolutely fucking not. I know this probably isn’t news for a few of you but no way is he younger than me. Fucking helllllll
Sounds about right