Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I think its still his place, but it looks like its actually quite a small flat based on how close all thr furniture seems to be. Agree that the workstation by his bed is super odd

Reactions: 1

Theodore

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter because they won’t be together in 30 years.
#sorryaboutit #cynical

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Surprised its taken you this long, I wanted to lunch him from the first time I saw him 5 years ago 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve wanted to punch him for some time, but the more I see him the angrier I become. 🤣🤣 Think I’m going to have to stop watching his vlogs

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
"This vlog is very kindly sponsored by Hello Fresh" eh, only in the way that literally anyone can get "sponsored" by Hello Fresh and they give you zero money unless you get subscriptions for them Adam, you goon.

Didn't know whether to heart or laugh emoji on this

So right and so funny

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Quick scroll of his Instagram and looks like he went to the Cinderella first screening and premier (thanks to Gary lolll!) so it probably came from there - shame he has had it stored away… for eight years!!!
Ah right and lol at Gary being the more known one at the time. So they've been using eachother for that long.

Think of all the free giveaways and competitions he could have done to up his engagement.

Jambo1981

He contributes absolutely nothing to the cost of the trip and once there Adam pays for every crumb he eats.

I agree on the bed though. This vlog is a terrible advertisement for these AKL units because there's no way I'd let anyone sleep on those pull out beds. I'd rather 2 rooms at a budget hotel. They look like torture devices. Crazy that Disney doesn't put 2 big beds in the main bedroom when they know most guests will be families.
I am willing to bet when they do the hard refurb they will install Murphy beds like the poly. They are due to do the AKL villas.

Mark81

VIP Member
It's a shame he's too broke to do DLP. They debuted a new combo projection/drone show that recreates the Main Street Electrical Parade, and it's amazing.

Granted, he'd just be too worn out to stay at DLP after dark, so maybe it's better than he can't afford to go.
That new stone show looks bloody amazing

DLP is putting the US parks to shame these days

Not watching the latest vlogs as the entitlement is off the scale and cba listening to sanctimonious Adam for longer than three minutes but has Gary C been on Tron yet? I would have thought with him claiming disability and giving the whole spiel about his legs and making Adam push him around in a wheelchair the position of that ride wouldn’t be good for someone with leg problems?! Or are those problems as magic as his anxiety and he clicks his heels and three times and it goes away for a bit?! 🙄
I am assuming he will go on Tron as he has bought pins. But I would say he will probably go for the seat at the back rather than the bike. But who knows, he might surprise us all.

I am actually trying to think what is the craziest ride I have ever seen Gary on, because they really do not seem to do many rides in the parks that I can recall

jamesmaybe

Oh he hung out with Ms.Preece, the dullest vlogger in history with the most annoyingly nasal voice - a great team it seems!

Mark81

VIP Member
I’m so over swiftie Adam, can’t wait for him to drop this trend as soon as it’s not good for social media clout.
Also he sounds like such a knob when talking about planes/airports because it’s obvious he knows nothing but thinks he’s some kind of aviation expert.
That's the thing. If you've watched any proper travel or aviation vloggers, or even just travelled yourself, you realise how idiotic and out of his depth Adam is