Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Can't recall these people being mentioned before. Don't think he has ever met up with them either in the parks?

Screenshot_20231216_122637_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1

Mark81

VIP Member
View attachment 2720408

Almost definitely stretching the shirt because of the angle. Also, when them flying upper was new it was exciting. Now it's the same old thing. Adam knows his most popular vlog series was the one where they tried to focus on "all new" things right???
Was that series also a covid boost one? So many disney vloggers don't seem to have twigged that covid numbers aren't real

Itvex

Chatty Member
"This vlog is very kindly sponsored by Hello Fresh" eh, only in the way that literally anyone can get "sponsored" by Hello Fresh and they give you zero money unless you get subscriptions for them Adam, you goon.
Not forgetting Twattan will have applied..

.its not like they contacted him!

What the What?!

I like them as vloggers (aside the data cringe moments) but yeah that is driving me up the wall 🤣
Same! 😜🚢 I tried to excuse it since they are new to the cruise game, but it was totally annoying! Additionally, they should have purchased a different cabin category. There is a category that includes a Murphy bed and a couch, that fits 4 adults comfortably. Their cabin was appropriate if it was for 2 adults and 2 minor children! 🤔

Mark81

VIP Member
They're at Disney now so I assume they don't go back to universal for more horror nights from Disney. If Adam was in any of their universal footage it was blink and you miss it.

Hattie769

Haha I'm not a massive fan, and he isn't as hot as his pics make out. But he is inoffensive and its still Sam mainly in charge so I find them watchable.that said I found his reaction to Sam buying him the mobile phone case a bit odd.

But compared to Adam they are perfection lol

Where is the phone case clip?

swirvel

Talking about his finances, is the Hellofresh affiliation a new thing? This weeks vlog is the first time I've seen him do a cutaway ad (in the most
unflattering lighting possible).

Mark81

VIP Member
Not Adam related as such but I think the current Universal ad on tv is very well done, and a great jab at Disney.