Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I wonder if Adam subscribes to something similar called 'the boy friend experience ' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Adam couldn't even be bothered to supply any alcohol for his dessert party. We had a way better view the other day from between the 2 Ports of Entry shops where Disney used to do the dessert party and had the fastpass areas.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Doesn't look like ir, can't see the wing
Well if his patreon holds up he should be OK.

But up until now it hasn't made sense. Unless he was living off covid money from his views boost.

When it comes to money I think he is chasing his tail. I doubt he has savings/investments, pension etc.

He is either right at the front, or right at the back passed the wing. The fact that it's an arty window shot rather than a smug in seat shot makes me think he is in economy. Especially as he never films the flight home so we would never know.
This is why I thought economy…

Century20

VIP Member
Are these numbers all new members since the launch of his “Moooorning Club”? Pretty impressive if so. I’m surprised it’s taken him this long to make the jump to Patreon. I hope he at least offers some reasonable member benefits 🤷‍♀️
He was somewhere around 80-90 members before the launch of the "Mooorning Club". So yes the majority have joined since the patreon "relaunch".

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Highlights from the flight….!
Annoying laughing and shrieks
Adam making up Gary’s bed. Twice
Taking photos with passengers
Telling every crew member about their ‘youtube career’
Gary telling crew he has never paid for first class but he would never fly economy EVER again!
Were you on the flight with them on the way back yesterday? 🙂

• Haha

spoonqueen

I am finally getting around to watching their travel day vlog. I'm sure he used to tout himself as being family friendly, the innuendo was definitely very Carry On.

What the What?!

Nobody else better bid on that cardboard box. That baby is mine.
@starri, it’s all yours, plus shipping and handling costs! 😜😉 In all seriousness though, I wonder how many people shall bid the box of cardboard? 🤔 📦 Ah, the wonder of unboxing a box of cardboard…🥱😴

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
It's not my style, but I'm not going to hate on them if Disney is meaningful for them as a couple.

I mean, should I ever be proposed to, and they wanted to use a Star Trek-themed ring, I'd love it.
If it was done subtly, then hmm ok, but the entire ring and box is covered in mickey heads.
Theyve been going for 5 years, will they feel the same in 30 years?

Jamie93North

I wonder why they have started their Vlog series now when Alex and Max are only part through their first week. It would have made more sense for them to finish their week before Adam and Garry arrive and then Adam can start his series when it’s all of them together. Just seems strange to me.

Mark81

VIP Member
Nope, more like £24K at the max but probably less than that
There was an emergency call room worker job advertised near me for circa 30k, I remember as I was so shocked. It seemed entry level too 🤷‍♂️

But I live in the south so don't know if differs around the UK