Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the video, but I would have thought getting laid would improve his disposition.

I’m super glad I’ll be too busy on a cruise for actual grown up fun when whatever drops a week from tomorrow.

Anniebee

VIP Member
Are these numbers all new members since the launch of his “Moooorning Club”? Pretty impressive if so. I’m surprised it’s taken him this long to make the jump to Patreon. I hope he at least offers some reasonable member benefits 🤷‍♀️

Mark81

VIP Member
I wonder how much he’ll actually post for the loyal but non patreon followers now.
No more insta lives and will a lot of YouTube change to patreon exclusive.
I mean he barely posts anything aside his vlogs anyway. But I wonder if his channel will be subscribe only and no vlogs will be public

pixxyy

VIP Member
No we dont have ID cards. My mum doesn't drive and has to take her passport when she needs ID. Also means she has to renew it whether she is travelling or not.
We do have them they are called Citizen Cards as thats what I use

shakeygal

Disclaimer: I do not like to promote these Disney Grifters.

I came across this UK based Disney vlogger in my YT feed this morning. These thumbnails are giving me serious Adam vibes. :sick:
So is someone looking to dethrone King Adam for that limited Market share? or could we be looking at a future collaboration? :unsure: As I am sure Adam is willing to mentor 😫

View attachment 2646927
I’ve watched a couple of videos of theirs. They do have several of Adam’s mannerisms (swiping right/left to finish a video etc), but far more tolerable than Adam. Less attitude, less Diva, more informative - actually gets off their ass and does things.

Last edited:

Century20

VIP Member
Don't forget Adams BEST tips! 🙄

It would be interesting if Cheers Ears, Sam and Dale, Jenn, Rachel, and Kieran are asked on whether they plan on using those secret tips and tricks? 😆😎🤔

1000008002.jpg

starri

VIP Member
Just got to the clip of Gary doing karaoke. God knows how he even had a semi-professional career singing, even for karaoke it was painful to listen to. You can tell he thinks he's great, as well. Barely in tune.
Are stans going off in the comments about he’s the second coming of Beyonce?

swirvel

Can they refer in the UK? I know with ours in Canada you can’t because it was international. Maybe it’s just us 😂
Oh 🤔, I'm probably wrong then, I've only ever heard Americans talk about DVC, so I thought the 'dream it forward' thing was for everyone, maybe it's just a US thing.

Theodore

VIP Member
Wow his latest vlog is bad, he doesn’t do anything except go out for a meal, spends AGES talking about extending the skyliner and it’s embarrassingly obvious the Cheers Ears family don’t want him there
Apart from the creepy gay dad.

Jambo1981

Don't know Alex, but family members know family members so as soon as I saw his surname on his instagram I clocked who he was related to.

I think that money is going towards a DVC membership personally and they'll announce it soon, Twattan would most likely get a recruitment bonus on his own membership (which would explain why they suddenly became his BFF's & vacation together) and, this is a harebrained theory, but what if they started vlogging because Disney content creators can get a dvc discount? - it still confuses me how Adam could afford the buy-in fees, let alone the annual fees.
Can they refer in the UK? I know with ours in Canada you can’t because it was international. Maybe it’s just us 😂

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Adam invaded Cheers Ears video this week. He had dinner with Luke and the father and then they went to Halloween Horror Nights. Adam of course left early. Such a tire boy. Looks like a day that Adam didn’t vlog for himself.

shakeygal

The way this weirdo stomped up to Mickey, about 2 inches from his face, begging for a hug was just f-ing creepy I'm sorry.

View attachment 2783315

You can sense the hesitation from the performer not wanting to hug this creepy 40-year old 😂
When they say a picture speaks a thousand words- well, they weren’t lying. The performer’s body language says everything, you’re definitely right about that!

jamesmaybe

I like that Noel Phillips guy for aviation videos - His videos are a bit clickbaity and nonsensical but he seems like a really nice and humble guy

madhon

That's the thing. If you've watched any proper travel or aviation vloggers, or even just travelled yourself, you realise how idiotic and out of his depth Adam is
What are some good ones to watch that won’t make me want to either punch them or fall asleep in first 5 mins ?