Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, the up-nostril shot just makes his double-chin more obvious. And if he's going to insist on that kind of facial hair, he needs to keep the stubble off his neck, because that makes it even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was sooooo boring! And he calls people he meets for the first time great friends!?! Having made the mistake of watching the red head ladies vlog with Twattan she says she's meeting him for the first time........he says friends. What a fake sad transactional life dick head 1 leads!

Reactions: 11
That was sooooo boring! And he calls people he meets for the first time great friends!?! Having made the mistake of watching the red head ladies vlog with Twattan she says she's meeting him for the first time........he says friends. What a fake sad transactional life dick head 1 leads!
Believe it or not I've rewatched some Hattan vlogs this weekend and kind of enjoyed them (thanks Putin for making me need an escape from real world). But that's no thanks to Adam, I have to try and block out his fake laughing and awkward singing. The thing I like is the length of the vlogs, you can kind of get lost in them wandering around.

That said, this week's new vlog I agree was just boring, and actually made a solo trip seem a bit sad. Those two women he met at the end in epcot weren't a great addition. Like you say his relationships are all transactional

Reactions: 3
I will give it to him... he's boring but atleast he got up and to the park for early access for onsite guests and is giving accurate information and tips and showing Genie+ unlike Victoria and Lodge Guys. He's gone on more rides so far in the 15 mins I've watched than Vicky and Kate have done in two park days. lol

I usually find his vlogs inoffensive and OK viewing whilst scrolling through my phone but this one was an absolute snoozefest. He 100% doesn't have any real friends which is very sad, hanging around with middle aged women is not something most men in their early 30s do - oh, scratch that, he's 28 😱 he looks a lot older!

Why did he nearly cry at Epcot, ffs he was only there a few weeks ago!

I cringed at one of his recent vlogs where he filmed himself waking up/opening his eyes, why do vloggers do that? Unless they film themselves sleeping they wake up, set camera to record and then pretend to be asleep 🤣🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, this latest vlog is not a great advert for solo trips.

The crying on the way in to the park is one thing but if it's genuine I don't think you just happen to be filming your face at the time.

A lot of vloggers I think I'd like to say hello to but I would genuinely would run the other way if I saw this guy.

Oh and a grown man on his own with winnie the poo on his own speaking to him like he's real is very strange.

Reactions: 6
Oh and a grown man on his own with winnie the poo on his own speaking to him like he's real is very strange.
For the vast majority of vloggers, I find their interactions with the characters--especially the face characters, since they have to talk--incredibly cringy to watch. The major exception are the ones at Disneyland who are clearly actors doing it between gigs and have improv training. They had Agatha Harkness at the DCA Halloween party, and I watch a video of her throwing drag queen level shade at Patrick Dougall, who was cosplaying as Scarlet Witch.

Reactions: 5
To give him credit at least he did a full day at the park, did rides, ate and stayed for the fireworks on his first day not like Disney in detail who does one ride, feeds her face then leaves as she’s tired and can’t overdo it

• Haha
Had he ever interacted with those women before? The whole vibe was VERY weird.

I like Jen (the older of the 2 he met) and follow her channels. Yes like most people she can have annoying quirks that you just ignore and carry on. But she does a lot of solo travel to both Disneys and knows her stuff when it comes to DVC so she is someone to give a try if you like a more mature Disney experience. As she has been so often, she knows what she like and what she doesn't.

Some of the Disney vloggers come across as dim and childlike (Claireytale) which I don't think you need to be to be a fan of disney. Be and act the age you are and if people enjoy your content they will stay. But to cry and squeak and squeal at the most basic of things just because its Disney is just ridiculous!

• Heart

The crying on the way in to the park is one thing but if it's genuine I don't think you just happen to be filming your face at the time.

A lot of vloggers I think I'd like to say hello to but I would genuinely would run the other way if I saw this guy.

I tell you what though, if a Disney employee said "all on your own" to me, or whatever it was thatthey said, if be proper pissed off, I may be being oversensitive buy it can be hard enough for people take that step and go solo, it took me four years to pluck up the courage

I tell you what though, if a Disney employee said "all on your own" to me, or whatever it was thatthey said, if be proper pissed off, I may be being oversensitive buy it can be hard enough for people take that step and go solo, it took me four years to pluck up the courage
Yeah i do agree with you there. I'd have been the same. Very unfriendly and pitiful phrasing.

That may have thrown Adam a bit nut I do think there is a vast difference between Adam vlogs and Adam and Gary vlogs. Adam is like Victoria and all the others, it's an emotional crutch and escaping from something else. He just usually hides it better than others

Reactions: 1

Totally agree. I went solo recently as well, and It’s just not as fun as being there with others (but at least I don’t have to pretend otherwise for the sheeple!)

head one and two seem ti have been very quiet for days............!?!?

Reactions: 2
I will give Adam a little bit of credit (which is not something I usually do!), but he's one of the only LGBT disney creators out there to comment on the "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida and Disney's continued funding of Republicans who voted for the bill.

There's an AWFUL lot of LGBT and LGBT-allied creators who have said jack-sh*t on their socials, whilst pushing people to spend thousands of dollars on that Galactic Starcruisers (i am looking at you Dis Unplugged!)

So yeah, he said he was disappointed in Disney, personally I would have worded it more strongly, but I do give him props for actually saying something.

I will give Adam a little bit of credit (which is not something I usually do!), but he's one of the only LGBT disney creators out there to comment on the "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida and Disney's continued funding of Republicans who voted for the bill.

There's an AWFUL lot of LGBT and LGBT-allied creators who have said jack-sh*t on their socials, whilst pushing people to spend thousands of dollars on that Galactic Starcruisers (i am looking at you Dis Unplugged!)

So yeah, he said he was disappointed in Disney, personally I would have worded it more strongly, but I do give him props for actually saying something.
L and r dreaming mentioned it too and although it's good they are calling it out, will they actually do anything? Will they stop going to Disney parks, buying disney merch etc? Of course they won't, so its pretty hollow statements

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.