Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like him better on his own.

He and Gary just feed off each other and it's such a hard thing to watch.

Reactions: 8
It was more interesting than any of his last trip, filming when he was actually doing something and providing the information, there was no playing up to the camera, that's exhausting to watch
Ey!? What about all the eeeeks and oooohhhsss!?

Ha! That was still annoying, this video I was able to watch without all their 'banter', that gets old
Yeah, it just gets in the way. Gary is always trying to find something witty to say and it's never funny, it's a 6 year olds version of funny. So far on this trip everything has been "the bests experience of my life' he's gotta have watched that back whilst editing and cringed himself 🤣

Reactions: 5
If you’ve seen his lives, you’ll know that Gary C is always in bed looking unwell. He said he’s not going on that trip because the last one was too long and he needs to mentally recover. Also that he’s not into Disney as much as the other vloggers

i actually preferred it without Gary. They both act like clowns together. It’ll be interesting to see the view count in comparison.

Reactions: 10
Why do the hotel rooms always look so dingy? That Yacht Club upgrade looked nice but all the others I’ve seen him stay at look really dated. Brown tiles, brown shower curtains, brown wood, brown tapestries over the bed. Depressing!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over how he’s like ‘I’m sooo happy to be hereeee!’ And all that like he’s been waiting years to come back. He went two months ago, he’s gonna do pretty much the same things the whole time. I just don’t understand that level of excitement to be back when he does the same trip several times a year.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t get over how he’s like ‘I’m sooo happy to be hereeee!’ And all that like he’s been waiting years to come back. He went two months ago, he’s gonna do pretty much the same things the whole time. I just don’t understand that level of excitement to be back when he does the same trip several times a year.
Look into his eyes when he makes the introduction, he might be all smiles and excited but deep down you can see it’s all an act. And who can blame him? If i went to the same place time and tim again I’d be bored to death, but he has to do it to keep the illusion real for the sheep who buy his candle and pay him ever month on Patreon (78! Is doing the latter!!)

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise he had a Patreon - just had a look and his last post was September 2019!!!

• Wow
I must say, I've stuck up for Adam in the past when people have questioned his anxiety but something clicked last night. I'm quite shy but I wouldn't go as far as to say I suffer from anxiety but there is no way I'd di
Look into his eyes when he makes the introduction, he might be all smiles and excited but deep down you can see it’s all an act. And who can blame him? If i went to the same place time and tim again I’d be bored to death, but he has to do it to keep the illusion real for the sheep who buy his candle and pay him ever month on Patreon (78! Is doing the latter!!)
Thinking on what you said, it seems like a very very lonely life, does he have any real friends other than Gary C? The people in the vlogg community are acquaintances, they're not even close enough to be called work colleagues, they only meet at events every now and then and only appear to be interested in what the "friendship " can bring them

Didn't he stop it though when he asked people to pay or fund his trip
Ooh did he?!? At least he was being honest 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise he had a Patreon - just had a look and his last post was September 2019!!!
The fact he has a patreon where he’s happy to just collect money from people for free without actually giving anything back really makes me dislike him more

I knew he was a self serving scammer but not to this level

I’m actually ok with patreon I understand some YouTubers need it…. But to not even give any perks?

Reactions: 4
The fact he has a patreon where he’s happy to just collect money from people for free without actually giving anything back really makes me dislike him more

I knew he was a self serving scammer but not to this level

I’m actually ok with patreon I understand some YouTubers need it…. But to not even give any perks?
I actually was just thinking the other day that one of the only things Adam has going for him is the lack of Patreon. But he's just as much of a con artist as The Caravan Guys and Victoria.

Speaking of which - I cannot wait for the vlog of his day spent with Disney in Detail. Guaranteed insomnia cure that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He still has a link to his Patreon in the description box on his latest vlog. I'm not against Patreon when people offer something meaningful (I support a few podcast via it and get things like exclusive podcasts or video versions), but I think it's incredibly bad not to offer anything to those who support him!

Got to say, I found this vlog a lot more tolerable. But he's still so fake and an absolute narcissist.

Also got to comment on his room. He's paid $30k+ for DVC membership and he's in a room that looks like it hasn't been renovated in 30 years. I'd honestly rather stay in a Premier Inn! Don't get what all of the fuss is about. Is it just the location?

He still has a link to his Patreon in the description box on his latest vlog. I'm not against Patreon when people offer something meaningful (I support a few podcast via it and get things like exclusive podcasts or video versions), but I think it's incredibly bad not to offer anything to those who support him!
I honestly don’t know how he’s ok with it himself he has no shame

But then this is Adam…. He always likes doing minimum work for maximum profit

So why offer any perks to his patreon subscribers when he can just collect their money for free anyway?

why sell decent products when he can sell overpriced awful tat and people will still pay for them

He really has no respect for his audience

I also don’t understand why his vlogs are always so out of focus and badly filmed

surely he can get a better camera with all the money he’s making to offer a better viewing experience for his viewers!

But no he prefers spending his viewer’s money on dvc and holidays

I agree that Adam is a lot more tolerable alone. The stupid antics he and Gary do when they're together are irritating at best, cringeworthy at worst.

Something tells me Gary isn't as eager to go later this year. Last time probably gave the poor lil pumpkin too much anxiety.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.