Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch the first 5 minutes of his new series but his editing is so bad and boring I had to turn off

might give it another try later

but comparing him to Kyle Pallo for instance..... I can't deal with how lazy Adam's editing is! and how lazy he just generally is!

I don't like Kyle either but at least he tries to make his videos somewhat visually interesting and posts every day!

I don't like Kyle either but at least he tries to make his videos somewhat visually interesting and posts every day!
I mean, Adam can't go to Disney every day, and doesn't seem to have any other interests, so what would he vlog about?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean, Adam can't go to Disney every day, and doesn't seem to have any other interests, so what would he vlog about?
there is so much he could do even if he wants to just stick to Disney! he's lucky he has Gary as an assistant so they could easily film videos about their favourite restaurants , travel tips.... days out in London! so many things

as much as I really don't like Kyle , I do admire his work ethic at least

I'm betting "Cignpost" is probably still pronounced "signpost."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
47 minutes of travel day to see him check into a hotel the night before even though he lives in driving distance to the airport and it was a 12:00 flight lol? The video should have been 1/3 showing the upper class experience and the arrival at AKL. The more i watch adam the more i wonder how he affords it all, surely the candles and ads won’t get you house, car, dvc, multiple trips and upper class??

Reactions: 12
"terminal 5 is such a beautiful terminal". It is Adam but your crappy camera has such poor autofocus it's completely blurry when you show it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone paying for first class, he didn't actually show us a whole lot of the clubhouse or on the actual flight, did he? The clubhouse looked amazing, but he only showed us a short tour and then of course picked a instagrammable seat.

Reactions: 7
He’s such a twit. I might be able to tolerate his slogs if he actually spoke in a normal voice but all the “ooooooo” “lovely” “love it” in a bleeping fake voice make me want to smash the telly after vomiting on it!
And the whole upper class thing humble brag isn’t relatable to normal people like me who save for two years to do a 2 week holiday economy and a moderate resort. He is a massive c**t.

When he was filming Gary while they were FaceTiming, Gary did not look well at all, although that's granted a video of a video.

Reactions: 5
Adam has got to be one of the worst YouTubers ever. He gatekeeps absolutely everything, his camera is never in focus, treats Gary C like absolute trash and he keeps going back like an injured puppy. Adam doesn’t do anything for his viewers and it really baffles me how he has a following like he does. I watch Tim Tracker / Prince Dev etc and they have ALL the information for everything, they review different places and tries to do different things. Adam goes over and does the same crap different day. Chicken tenders and pizza, croissant for breakfast, everything is so tedious 😫😫😫

47 minutes of travel day to see him check into a hotel the night before even though he lives in driving distance to the airport and it was a 12:00 flight lol? The video should have been 1/3 showing the upper class experience and the arrival at AKL. The more i watch adam the more i wonder how he affords it all, surely the candles and ads won’t get you house, car, dvc, multiple trips and upper class??
Of course not, I think most posters on this thread accept that, you'll find some folks on other vloggers threads and the main Disney vloggers thread who are in denial/believe his merch is paying for all this. Whatever....but I do question their perception. The whole YT thing has become the new ''being on the telly'' where people used to think everyone they saw on the TV was living like a Dynasty character. My poor grandparents genuinely thought every old C lister on Blankety blank was a multi millionaire! If only it were that easy, same with Youtube.

Yes Gary looked very unwell to me too and confirmed my suspicion that he was in bed for weeks after that last trip. Of course, that will only make his legs worse but he was totally fecked on the trip and needs to start training for the next trip now.

This boy is a narcissistic, arrogant head. Your not a celebrity you dick.....what is the videocall to head 2 all about?!? Pair of twats. It is soooooooooo boring! I was also hugely underwhelmed by the DVC room/experience. BBOOORRRIIINNNGGG

Reactions: 3
Just started the vlog and he's loading a regular case in the back of his car. Didn't he just drop a shitload of money on a Disney Cruise Line case a few months ago? Not using it to actually travel then?

So Adam can fly upper class, pay for DVC, have numerous trips a year. I work 80 hours a week and cant even afford a standard seat to stay for a week. Definitely in the wrong job
I think he used FF points plus cash to upgrade to upper class - he did mention he paid about what a normal fare in economy would be

Reactions: 1
What’s FF points? (Sorry if it’s obvious!)

Literally posted then realised it’s frequent flyer… so, very obvious. Apologies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest, this video wasn’t half bad. It was nice to not be subjected to his constant abuse towards Ghastly C. Curious to see how the next videos in this series will go. I bet we will have multiple more anxiety with Adam chats.

It was more interesting than any of his last trip, filming when he was actually doing something and providing the information, there was no playing up to the camera, that's exhausting to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.