Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His life is so sad. He was excited to meet his 'mate' that he met the day before. Twattan has a sad sad life filled with transactional relationships.

Adam, for fucks sake, build your own life.....not one that depends on an evil conglomerate and its other sad sad followers.

Also......very jowley
I'm noticing this more and more. He is coming across more like Victoria and the others, using disney to hide from bigger things. He has also now backed himself into a corner now as it's his income, he genuinely doesn't seem to be happy and a bit dead behind the eyes, he is also looking more and more unhealthy and older.

Reactions: 6
Literally the saddest life I've seen.........bragging about an evil conglomerate and trying all he can to grab on to its coat tails......meeting up with people who clearly are not real friends.......this jowley loses needs real help........someone help him....please!

Literally the saddest life I've seen.........bragging about an evil conglomerate and trying all he can to grab on to its coat tails......meeting up with people who clearly are not real friends.......this jowley loser needs real help........someone help him....please!

Reactions: 4
I will say that I appreciated his tip today about refreshing to try to get an earlier/later time for Rise if you plan to park hop, etc.

All these vloggers are the same... arse kissing each other for views on their channels. No actual friendship or connection beyond Disney. But it was refreshing to see him go from morning til night and eat something besides nuggets.

He still didn't seem to do an awful lot. And a good chunk was ride and firework footage in a 30 min video. Either he really is over disney at this point, or without Gary he just doesn't have the entertaining content.

I know Gary is possibly problematic from how he funds his lifestyle etc. But if you look at him from just a viewer perspective, he makes Adams vlogs. Unlike Adam, Gary's onscreen persona is consistent and genuinely funny at times. Adams on camera persona goes from mincing and dramatics, to singing, to serious and informative, to hyena laughter to dropping every current trendy word under the sun to smug know it all and seeker of attention. He is all over the place.

Reactions: 7
Holy F**K those two women in today’s video made everything extra annoying. Like I like Disney but them banging on about it made me want to vomit. Also just had a flash back to passing Adam backstage one day as he was schlepping beer kegs around looking miserable AF and wonder if he remembers what it’s like to have a real job and not just rely on mooching all the time.

Reactions: 3
I felt like he was making a lot of digs at how inflexible Gary is! Kept saying as a solo trip you can do x y and z. And in my mind I’m like you can do that with Gary… especially if you pay for him to be there with you

I felt like he was making a lot of digs at how inflexible Gary is! Kept saying as a solo trip you can do x y and z. And in my mind I’m like you can do that with Gary… especially if you pay for him to be there with you
Yeah that's true.he is also mentioning being on a solo trip so many times I'm beginning to wonder if he is trying to convince himself he is having a good time.

He has put me off doing a solo trip.

However, go and watch Hannah ricketts solo disney trip and it looks like solo trips are greta fun. She has a completely different perspective on it

Yeah that's true.he is also mentioning being on a solo trip so many times I'm beginning to wonder if he is trying to convince himself he is having a good time.

However, go and watch Hannah ricketts solo disney trip and it looks like solo trips are greta fun. She has a completely different perspective on it
She’s been mentioned on another thread I watch and I’m not gonna support her 😂 but everyone else can, I’m sure there are other solo bloggers who are greatc

I definitely prefer the pair over solo Adam, at least there's some comic situations that come out of it and while Gary has his issues and is definitely not family-friendly, he's actually quite funny at times. Every scene of this vlog is just Adam justifying his lifestyle, and now that he's bought DVC he's completely locked in.

I'll be doing Tokyo Disney solo and I solo travel most trips. If you're someone who can't be by themselves or hates their own company, then no. But if you're quite happy to do your own thing, it's a great way to go!

Reactions: 5
I was very excited for his solo vlogs, but they have been shockingly boring. I believe it’s a combination of him actually being a very dull vlogger and that he is not very excited for disney anymore. He’s been too many times.

He had time to make some fun videos on this one, get some interesting shots, make the effort to make better reviews, in-depth tours. But he’s done none of it!!

These vlogs were lazy and poor. He hasn’t developed himself as a content creator at all. I can’t stand him, but to compare to the Florida residents, someone like Kyle Palo is light years ahead of Adam. Great colour, post colour work, clear visuals, shows a lot. I can’t stand Kyle but he’s amazing compared to Adam

Reactions: 8
I've been a fan of theirs for quite some time but the vlogs just aren't the same after the pandemic, they are boring to watch and don't have the same dynamic as before. Also, I did wonder just how much of Gary's excuse for not being in this vlog was true...there has been a few stirrings recently surrounding Gary's income.

I'm noticing this more and more. He is coming across more like Victoria and the others, using disney to hide from bigger things. He has also now backed himself into a corner now as it's his income, he genuinely doesn't seem to be happy and a bit dead behind the eyes, he is also looking more and more unhealthy and older.
it's not just that it's the only source of income it's that he has built his entire life around this. He seems to have no other hobbies or interests, no other job, no other training, no real friends, no desire to travel anywhere else, no future plans outside of Disney, a past that involves a job at Disney (that he quit). He's either gone into debt or had family help to fund all these trips inc Gary's portion plus a recent DVC. He did nothing in lockdown, content dried up and he came out of it with a few knock-off Disney candles and merch. He doesn't exercise, or cook, or study, or even go out clubbing and partying. What does he do all day?

He's absolutely using Disney to hide from something, to hide from growing up and getting out in the real world. No doubt his parents should have kicked him off the money train when he was younger and forced him out. Would have turned him into a more interesting man and made him grow up. he could still be a Disney fan but whether it's Adam or Victoria (I live in a spare room and go 5 times a year) or Kyle (mom handles my health insurance and credit card) or GaryC (living home at 40, never did a days work) , or that Samgod girl (hasn't worked in years) these vloggers are stalling on entering the real world and retreating to Disney, enabled by parents or spouses.

At the end of the day, it's inoffensive watching for the most part but boy are they going to get a wake-up call when they have to face the real world. I think many of us who have been out there for years might not be that much older than them but when we see certain traits in them and see how isolated and deluded they really are . We kinda feel bad that they're going to eventually have to face the music and go through the crap we went through growing up but they'll have to do it with blank CVs, limited skills and training, and the naivete and lack of street smarts that someone who can't handle a day on Castaway cay will have.

Gary's excuse for not being in this vlog was true...there has been a few stirrings recently surrounding Gary's income.
The chap was slumped in a wheelchair looking like he had run 50 miles through the Sahara before being run over by a truck.....I think he was genuinely physically fecked. After 2 years in his room, I think his leg muscles have atrophied and his fitness levels sank. Not aware of the stirring about his income but even if true I think he'd have been taken off in an ambulance if he had gone on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd watch one of Sam's solo trips as well. He always seemed to enjoy himself.

it's not just that it's the only source of income it's that he has built his entire life around this. He seems to have no other hobbies or interests, no other job, no other training, no real friends, no desire to travel anywhere else, no future plans outside of Disney, a past that involves a job at Disney (that he quit). He's either gone into debt or had family help to fund all these trips inc Gary's portion plus a recent DVC. He did nothing in lockdown, content dried up and he came out of it with a few knock-off Disney candles and merch. He doesn't exercise, or cook, or study, or even go out clubbing and partying. What does he do all day?

He's absolutely using Disney to hide from something, to hide from growing up and getting out in the real world. No doubt his parents should have kicked him off the money train when he was younger and forced him out. Would have turned him into a more interesting man and made him grow up. he could still be a Disney fan but whether it's Adam or Victoria (I live in a spare room and go 5 times a year) or Kyle (mom handles my health insurance and credit card) or GaryC (living home at 40, never did a days work) , or that Samgod girl (hasn't worked in years) these vloggers are stalling on entering the real world and retreating to Disney, enabled by parents or spouses.

At the end of the day, it's inoffensive watching for the most part but boy are they going to get a wake-up call when they have to face the real world. I think many of us who have been out there for years might not be that much older than them but when we see certain traits in them and see how isolated and deluded they really are . We kinda feel bad that they're going to eventually have to face the music and go through the crap we went through growing up but they'll have to do it with blank CVs, limited skills and training, and the naivete and lack of street smarts that someone who can't handle a day on Castaway cay will have.

The chap was slumped in a wheelchair looking like he had run 50 miles through the Sahara before being run over by a truck.....I think he was genuinely physically fecked. After 2 years in his room, I think his leg muscles have atrophied and his fitness levels sank. Not aware of the stirring about his income but even if true I think he'd have been taken off in an ambulance if he had gone on this one.
The stirrings were that he has been claiming PIP or disability given he's stated he can't work at all due to his conditions apparently, a few people were saying they'd reported the fact he has been saying this for years but could travel on a 3k holiday to Orlando twice a year and walk miles for two weeks. People thought he might exaggerate his disability for the benefits people this time.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that neither head 1.or two have been banging on about the vlogs........transactional friendship me thinks!

I quite like Adam and find (most of) his criticisms on here harsh however if last night's vlog proves anything it's that he needs Gary C to make them watchable. It was boring.

Sorry Adam. Must do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The chap was slumped in a wheelchair looking like he had run 50 miles through the Sahara before being run over by a truck.....I think he was genuinely physically fecked. After 2 years in his room, I think his leg muscles have atrophied and his fitness levels sank.
Oh, there was no tone at all in his legs when we got a glimpse of them at some point. So little muscle in his quads, that it almost looked like the skin was hanging over an empty spot.

I guess I just don't get why, if he knew that he'd be taking this trip, he wouldn't have at least tried to build up to it. Even if he doesn't want to be around people, he could always take walks in places where he could be more alone. And if his anxiety is so bad he can't leave his room and completely neglects his physical health for two years, maybe focus on that instead of $800 on pins?

I speculate that the mysterious leg disorder Gary C has is simply DOMS. It's normal after you have trained your legs or run a long distance. Gary uses his legs so infrequently he thinks some muscle soreness is a sign of illness. If he starts walking more and does some stretching and leg massages in the morning and evening he wouldn't need the wheelchair.

Reactions: 6
I speculate that the mysterious leg disorder Gary C has is simply DOMS. It's normal after you have trained your legs or run a long distance. Gary uses his legs so infrequently he thinks some muscle soreness is a sign of illness. If he starts walking more and does some stretching and leg massages in the morning and evening he wouldn't need the wheelchair.
Totally agree. It’s highly likely something due to his inactivity. He admitted he rarely leaves his bed. Every IG live is from his bed. His posture shows it too. After lockdown 1/wfh i felt the impact on my walking fitness within a few months. Can’t imagine 40 years like that.
He won’t ever say what it is but will go into detail about every other ailment of his. If he didn’t know the diagnosis, he could just say that, but he keeps it a secret. He wants everyone to feel sorry for him. I struggle to at this point. He can’t go for a walk, or help his mum with a food shop? Can’t get up to do any house work or cooking? Work out to a YT video?
He seems like the kind of person who think they’re the victim, but he is a victim of himself only.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.