Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. It’s highly likely something due to his inactivity. He admitted he rarely leaves his bed. Every IG live is from his bed. His posture shows it too. After lockdown 1/wfh i felt the impact on my walking fitness within a few months. Can’t imagine 40 years like that.
He won’t ever say what it is but will go into detail about every other ailment of his. If he didn’t know the diagnosis, he could just say that, but he keeps it a secret. He wants everyone to feel sorry for him. I struggle to at this point. He can’t go for a walk, or help his mum with a food shop? Can’t get up to do any house work or cooking? Work out to a YT video?
He seems like the kind of person who think they’re the victim, but he is a victim of himself only.
Yeah I agree. I've really noticed the impact of lockdowns and wfh for two years has had on me an my body. I really need to work on fixing it as I'm scared for the long term issues. I can see my posture has worsened and my flexibility is even worse, hamstrings are super tight etc

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. It’s highly likely something due to his inactivity. He admitted he rarely leaves his bed. Every IG live is from his bed. His posture shows it too. After lockdown 1/wfh i felt the impact on my walking fitness within a few months. Can’t imagine 40 years like that.
Doesn't he get bored? I feel like I would lose my mind if I chose to live like a veal.

I have to wonder why his parents are so okay with coddling him like they do. They have at least one other offspring who is functional, why does his mother do everything for him?

Hell, even if he's too paralyzed to leave his room, reduce the pin budget temporarily and buy a bleeping treadmill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Doesn't he get bored? I feel like I would lose my mind if I chose to live like a veal.

I have to wonder why his parents are so okay with coddling him like they do. They have at least one other offspring who is functional, why does his mother do everything for him?

Hell, even if he's too paralyzed to leave his room, reduce the pin budget temporarily and buy a bleeping treadmill.
I don't know though... the niece and nephew seem to be there all the time so I just assumed the sister lives at home too but maybe his mum does childcare for her.

I don't know though... the niece and nephew seem to be there all the time so I just assumed the sister lives at home too but maybe his mum does childcare for her.
Even if she lives at home, one would assume that she probably works in order to support her kids. Which is more than we can say for Gary.

Reactions: 1
He lives such a sad sad life. I'd prefer to go to Bognor with mates then Disney on my own.....(vloggers arnt mates Adam.....its transactional). You are going to be very lonely.

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with going to Disney alone.

Anyway, according to electoral roll, Gary lives with his mum and dad. His brother used to live with them but now he lives with his wife. No one else since last update 2014

Reactions: 5
Yeah there's nothing wrong with Disney on your own, if you enjoy it or happy in yourself. But Adams vlogs suggest the opposite.

Hannah ricketts and Sam mealy did solo trips and made them look great, but they both seem comfortable in themselves. Or they still enjoyed the disney experience. I know if I went to Disney as much as Adam I'd be over it by now.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with Disney on your own, if you enjoy it or happy in yourself. But Adams vlogs suggest the opposite.

Hannah ricketts and Sam mealy did solo trips and made them look great, but they both seem comfortable in themselves. Or they still enjoyed the disney experience. I know if I went to Disney as much as Adam I'd be over it by now.
Agree, Hannah does make good solo trips. Which interestingly enough, I think Karen would struggle with the idea of a solo trip. She has no doubt done some before, but like Adam, I think she needs that other person to bounce off to keep energy and spirits up and would be less adventurous about rides and experiences if she didn't have someone.

He did a solo Disneyland trip in, I want to say, 2018. I actually thought that wasn't terrible. Which is faint praise, but I actually like those videos more than any of his videos with Gary.

As much as Adam is obviously licking Brooke’s arse a bit too much, it’s actually quite refreshing seeing him with someone other than Gary. We don’t have to cringe through their over used “catch phrases” or their obvious digs at each other. He actually seems weirdly happy in this vlog and it was nice to see him enjoying being in the moment and forgetting to vlog rather than whipping his camera out every 5 seconds to make Gary perform. Reminded me of why I started watching him

You have to wonder what Gary is like when he’s not “on”. That legs crossed, toe pointed, flailing hands showgirl act gets tired real fast on video, if that’s what he’s like in real life I’m not surprised he can’t leave the house. We can all appreciate a bit of camp but how about a bit of the real Gary C?

Reactions: 4
Honestly I'd rather Gary c I think, at least he is consistent. Adams personality changes constantly

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Gary C could spill some major ☕ on his "friends". I know he did a series of that style with people, but I feel like if he is ever betrayed by one of them in a bad way that he could pull out some major news that would shock

Reactions: 5
As much as Adam is obviously licking Brooke’s arse a bit too much, it’s actually quite refreshing seeing him with someone other than Gary. We don’t have to cringe through their over used “catch phrases” or their obvious digs at each other. He actually seems weirdly happy in this vlog and it was nice to see him enjoying being in the moment and forgetting to vlog rather than whipping his camera out every 5 seconds to make Gary perform. Reminded me of why I started watching him
I found them really awkward together, I know we say vlogger friendships are transactional and not true friendships and this one was a prime example. It's a new friendship so maybe that has something to do with it and they will prove me wrong and become firm friends

Reactions: 3
You have to wonder what Gary is like when he’s not “on”. That legs crossed, toe pointed, flailing hands showgirl act gets tired real fast on video, if that’s what he’s like in real life I’m not surprised he can’t leave the house. We can all appreciate a bit of camp but how about a bit of the real Gary C?
I used to watch Gary go live on Instagram and he is a whole different person when he lets the facade down.

I used to watch Gary go live on Instagram and he is a whole different person when he lets the facade down.
I've never really watched Gary outside of his appearances with Adam, but I've always had the impression that he's as big a prissy witch as Adam, if not bigger.

I found them really awkward together, I know we say vlogger friendships are transactional and not true friendships and this one was a prime example. It's a new friendship so maybe that has something to do with it and they will prove me wrong and become firm friends
Agreed way too awkward, almost felt like Adam was annoyed with hère most of the time

Ohhh it was totally awkward!! And he was way over friendly and came across like he was trying too hard to be her bestie. But I found it a “nicer” watch than him and Gary constantly moaning about everything haha

I honestly think Gary C could spill some major ☕ on his "friends". I know he did a series of that style with people, but I feel like if he is ever betrayed by one of them in a bad way that he could pull out some major news that would shock
I get the impression that he's grateful for their friendship and off camera I reckon they make him feel like he should be, I don't know why I think that, it's just a vibe I get, off camera I think they treat him like they're his carer

I get the impression that he's grateful for their friendship and off camera I reckon they make him feel like he should be
I don't get that at all. GaryCam always feels so incredibly fake to me, and it seems like he's just there for the free holiday. It gives him opportunity to spend all of his the British taxpayer's money on disposable consumer crap and get pushed around in a wheelchair like an Egyptian queen on a litter. Perhaps Adam is guilty of using him for the views, but Gary is not there because he loves his buddy so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.