Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or do they just never go outside when in the U.K.?
Thats 100% correct for Gary, not too far off for Adam and applies to several other bloggers who live like hermits or old age pensioners (out once or twice a week for tea and buns) when at home.

Reactions: 4
D8998701-30DF-46CD-A522-3ACB6D6B747B.jpeg
Honestly Gary, a little daylight would do you some good at this point.

Reactions: 6
Today's video was a complete snooze-fest. Adam and Gary are not the same enthusiastic, genuine guys they were in earlier series.

They are so uninspired and bored. Now it's a non-stop giggle-fest where clearly the viewer would only get in on if they were in attendance.

Gary is trying too hard to be funny and provide all the laughs, and it's a huge turn off.

I could only watch about half of today's installment, and I'm out for the remaining.
😠

Reactions: 8
1 hour long? wtf
  1. train ride
  2. room tour
  3. 2 parades
  4. ONE ride
  5. Merch & food

should've been like 15 minutes tops, lol!

1 hour long? wtf
  1. train ride
  2. room tour
  3. 2 parades
  4. ONE ride
  5. Merch & food

should've been like 15 minutes tops, lol!
But then we miss out on the 'hilarous' banter they do, where they repeat the sayings and jokes that they've been doing every time we see them together.

Reactions: 5
They are both incredibly bbbbbooorrrriiinnnģggg. I find them both more boring than annoying these days......and that's saying something!

Still a pair of sad narcissists mind!

And is head number one really thick? Didn't Disney used to pay for trips for him. They are not going to do that now he has DVC surely!?!?

Reactions: 3
I turned off the bore fest 30 minutes in but did anyone else laugh at how easily “take a sedative” rolled off Gary’s tongue on the train? Most people wouldn’t think of that if you gave them a notepad and 20 minutes. He clearly does take those and had taken some earlier that day. Nothing wrong with that but being medicated would account for some of his strange behaviour. Despite the obvious attempts to make witty quips to earn his free trip via content he does seem tired, flat and sad (his eyes here compared to earlier vlogs)

Reactions: 4
I almost thought I was watching Disney in Detail today. Just like Victoria: one attraction, a sit down, shopping, and a coffee. Sooooo much out of focus.
These vloggers are used to visiting parks in quieter term times etc. when pre-pandemic most of the rides did have relatively low wait times. I’m now loving the fact that they have to deal with what most families have every time they go-heavy crowds and pretty much every ride having at least an hours long queue! I think with the anniversaries and people returning to the parks after not being allowed to for so long they are all heaving!

I turned off the bore fest 30 minutes in but did anyone else laugh at how easily “take a sedative” rolled off Gary’s tongue on the train? Most people wouldn’t think of that if you gave them a notepad and 20 minutes. He clearly does take those and had taken some earlier that day. Nothing wrong with that but being medicated would account for some of his strange behaviour. Despite the obvious attempts to make witty quips to earn his free trip via content he does seem tired, flat and sad (his eyes here compared to earlier vlogs)
on their live chat last night, someone asked them to put WDW , California , Disney cruise line and Disneyland paris in order of preference

of course they both put Paris at the very bottom but surprisingly , Gary chose Disney Cruise-line and not WDW as his favourite !

I can’t see Gary doing many more theme park holidays with Adam …. he really seems to be over it and just wants to sit and do nothing

Reactions: 8
Well, it’s because Gary can’t walk for any length of time, due to lazyness and/or illnes. So, having a limited experience in a floating hotel where he can just take the lift up to the gift shop is preferable to walking miles in the parks…

Reactions: 9
I've said this before, but Adam has a lot of opportunities to do some much more unique things that the bulk of Disney vloggers can't. He's got a much easier time getting to Continental Europe that most of them, and even with greater controls at the Schengen Area's external borders, he'd still be allowed to travel freely inside it. So, that's Efteling, Europa Park, Phantasialand, Energylandia....to say nothing off all the amazing historical sites that are within a reasonable distance of al those places.

It's not like English is some obscure dialect that no one in Europe speaks. Even with some rudimentary phrases, he'd be fine communicating.

Reactions: 5
I've said this before, but Adam has a lot of opportunities to do some much more unique things that the bulk of Disney vloggers can't. He's got a much easier time getting to Continental Europe that most of them, and even with greater controls at the Schengen Area's external borders, he'd still be allowed to travel freely inside it. So, that's Efteling, Europa Park, Phantasialand, Energylandia....to say nothing off all the amazing historical sites that are within a reasonable distance of al those places.

It's not like English is some obscure dialect that no one in Europe speaks. Even with some rudimentary phrases, he'd be fine communicating.
But what about all the time he needs to sell is world-calss, always-selling-out, top-quality merch?!?! ;op

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He could have a new candle that smells like Symbolica, Efteling's amazing dark ride that blows almost all of Disney's recent efforts out of the water. Yes, it's mostly in Dutch, but you can get a handle on the story.

Plus, even if the language on the rides is Dutch, the signage is also in English, French, and German. He could navigate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There are also historic parks, like the two near Copenhagen in Denmark (Tivoli in the center is from 1843, and "Bakken", a little drive outside, is officially from 1583! a full two hundred years before the US became a country.)

You could also imagine the thumbnails and potential views you can get with a title like "The oldest theme park in the world!" etc etc. The money, success, and better content is lying there for anyone to take, but instead he does the exact same thing 3-5 times a year.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.