Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took that chocolate banana like a champ didn’t he… 🍌 🥇

Vicky Detail looks horrific in the red polka playsuit and matchy mask and ears. Doesn’t this witch own a mirror?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They have absolutely no chemistry together. The whole thing felt very forced.

Didn’t realise just how big Victoria was until Adam caught a side view of her buying more stationary. Feel bad for her so won’t post a grab but can see why we only ever see her front on.

had to laugh when they went to Joffreys, felt like Adam was almost taking the piss out of her 🤣

embarrassing how much she admitted to not knowing, can’t see that helping her to harvest new followers out of this collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't say I have ever seen the annoying blonde women before and I can definitely say I wont be looking out for her anytime soon.

• Haha
Took that chocolate banana like a champ didn’t he… 🍌 🥇

Vicky Detail looks horrific in the red polka playsuit and matchy mask and ears. Doesn’t this witch own a mirror?
It looked like her crotch was eating the playsuit

She also couldn't hide the angles in Adams vlog. Also she looked more her age from side on

Also don't think I believe the face time convos either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looked like her crotch was eating the playsuit

She also couldn't hide the angles in Adams vlog. Also she looked more her age from side on

Also don't think I believe the face time convos either.
Gary C is only ever in 4 situations

1. Laying/sitting on his bed
2. In Premium Economy
4. On a freebie holiday
4. Talking insincerely into a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The two vlogs could have been so much better but it looks like neither of them had a plan or discussed who was going to film what 🤦🏾‍♀️ They could have even faked it up a bit and asked each other questions about rides, snacks, how each other were finding their accommodation instead they filmed pretty much the same thing! Haunted Mansion ride, chocolate banana - such a bloody waste of time, p'd me right off that Victoria was late too, how rude!

Reactions: 3
Sorry........Adam is a sad sad man. He will do anything to increase his vlog views.. He charges 2 pounds for a signed book. He clings on to Disney to create success. He is the saddest man alive. I don't believe he has one genuine friend. That's really, really sad.

Last edited:
Adam is back in Florida again now. Friend has see him there.
You're kidding! Like, even if you actually enjoyed Florida surely you wouldn't be going every other month?!

I also did not enjoy the blonde woman one bit, she has the on screen charisma of a damp rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched his latest Vlog and he says it’s his last one from that solo trip!

But it’s only “day 4”??? I’m so confused did he really fly to another continent for only 4 days last month?

And now he’s already back?!

Reactions: 4
They definitely both perked up more having each other to fake fawn over but really nothing of interest or value in this week's vlog. Other than Vicky definitely knows her angles in her vlogs. Yikes.

Reactions: 3
I watched his latest Vlog and he says it’s his last one from that solo trip!

But it’s only “day 4”??? I’m so confused did he really fly to another continent for only 4 days last month?

And now he’s already back?!
You'll never beat L&R dreaming nipping to China for a weekend just to pop to shanghai Disney 😅 t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Boooooorrrriiiiñnngggggg
Next thread title right there

You'll never beat L&R dreaming nipping to China for a weekend just to pop to shanghai Disney 😅 t
Haha tbh I'd do that if I wanted. Although personally I'd have gone into the city too, I don't believe in the longer you travel the longer you have to stay. I've done China for 4 or 5 days before, new york for 2, Chicago for 2 etc. I wouldn't rule out going to Orlando for 4 days, but it would have to be for a specific reason, just to see or do something in particular and I was short on time and/or money

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am not mad at the 4 day trip if he can afford and handle it physically. I flew over to Philadelphia for a weekend to surprise a friend for 30th

I didn't think the video with Victoria was that bad. I honestly don't mind her, I know a lot more people get annoyed by her. But she has one of the nicer on screen personas which goes a long way for me. And yes she knows her angles, but I also don't blame her for that. Why would you want to document all the worst bits of yourself.

I agree that they could have planned their day a bit better to get better content, maybe mix it up with a Q&A to learn more about each other etc since it was a business meet up rather than a friends reuniting phase.

So out of a 4 day trip, he managed to spend 1 day of it solo, but this is enough for him to encourage everyone else worried about going solo to throw it out the window. It was the same as Danny, how can you tell people it is okay to go solo when you were barely alone?! Maybe its because I have zero issues travelling solo and nothing but money has held me back from visiting places, but these people going to WDW like the conquered the world solo is just a bit sad to me

He has also done other solo trips before so I don't really get the bigging up of solo trips and the dramatics over eating etc, he's done it before and knows all this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.