Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see what concierge cruises are like but his videos are just so long .. !! 2 hours and then this week is 1hr15 !! Who has the time to sit down and watch that ?? I’ve been watching his first vlog in 20 min chunks and I’m still only half way !

why did he upload such long vlogs and not chop them up into more parts ?

Reactions: 6
I would love to see what concierge cruises are like but his videos are just so long .. !! 2 hours and then this week is 1hr15 !! Who has the time to sit down and watch that ?? I’ve been watching his first vlog in 20 min chunks and I’m still only half way !

why did he upload such long vlogs and not chop them up into more parts ?
Part of me is wondering if he's done that because it's a Sunday night, people are just going to chill out and watch YouTube, and he hopes his fans will watch it all.

I don't get why not make them into more digestible bits, like the room could have had it's own video tbh, probably be about 15/20 minutes long, the boarding process and seeing the ship for the first time in over a year could be 20 minutes - edit out the car ride, the presents and Adam driving and vlogging at the same time - then the first night on the ship, could have been a bit longer, but it would be easier to watch instead of this... mass video that just isn't that interesting.

1st vlog was fine, this one? They are back to how they were previously.

And does anyone know what happened to that Paris trip that the pair of them were supposed to take with their followers? Was that ever rearranged or was that just cancelled over all?

Reactions: 5
Don't understand what people were saying about the first one....he was his usual narcissistic, veiled nasty self. Even worse today.

Reactions: 6
Don't understand what people were saying about the first one....he was his usual narcissistic, veiled nasty self. Even worse today.
Right? I think his stans have infiltrated the thread. 🙄. Stop praising the knob, he’s trash.

Reactions: 4
I agree and probably what I would have suspected but I’m just surprised cos these trips are exxxpennnsive. It’s not as if Adam has got a mega amount of followers, but the trips must pay for themselves however they do it or they wouldn’t bother.
I can almost guarantee you Adam pays for it all and Gary just has to come along and be funny for the Vlogs
That’s why Adam can afford to be rude to Gary because he knows Gary owes him in a way…. And that’s why Adam always gets the better bed And Gary is always on a sofa bed!!
they must have some sort of contract or deal on how the trips work
Even just the simple fact that in the earlier Vlogs , Gary used to vlog too and now he doesn’t…. I think that’s part of the deal! Adam pays for Gary only if Gary doesn’t vlog and is always ready to be filmed to make Adam’s Vlogs entertaining
I doubt Gary gets any money from the views I think Gary just gets the free holidays and promotion for his artwork that he sometimes sells through Adam’s website…. And Adam gets the money because he’s the one who’s put money into the trips in the first place

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don’t they have a deal with a shady travel agency that is now paying for their trips or did that already expire?

Reactions: 1
of course he did!:ROFLMAO:
He seemed to really love doing them too but I guess he loves free holidays more
Don’t blame him

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he said somewhere they’re still working together? But not seen any reference to them in the cruise vids
I though he referenced them in the first vlog? Granted given that it was 2 hours long I could easily be making it up. But I am pretty sure he spoke about his 'business' near the end of it.

Reactions: 2
I've only just discovered that Adam is 28! I thought he was mid 30s! :oops: He's younger than myself. He doesn't look it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It annoyed me when he said he’s “not been able to vlog or travel” for 18 months. No. You couldn’t travel but you could still do as many vlogs as you like… you just chose to do none.

Reactions: 11
It annoyed me when he said he’s “not been able to vlog or travel” for 18 months. No. You couldn’t travel but you could still do as many vlogs as you like… you just chose to do none.
this 100%

He must have hours upon hours of footage that he can use. Do videos about your favourite restaurants and resorts and you can do a detailed review.

He could have done monthly Q&As and planning tips - which would have segwayed into his (shoddy) planners

There was so much potential for him to give back to his fans that support him by buying his tat - but no, he wasn’t gonna give anything out for free!

Reactions: 8
Did I miss the merch flogging in part 1 completely (it was over 2 hours to be fair, might have skipped around a bit) or did he forget about it and compensated for it in part 2 with like 3-4 mentions of various merch? Not that I mind, just felt like there was unusually many flogs in part 2

The more I think about Adam, the more I think about that commodity vs community issue with influencers.

There’s no doubt that Adam thinks of his followers as a commodity, not a community. The constant merch flogging, the ‘fans’ DLP trip (which was just to fund his suite as the Disneyland Hotel) - all points toward him looking at his followers as to what they can give to him.

The lack of content during the pandemic, he didn’t sit down with his ‘community’ and nurture those relationships further - Hell, even Victoria (Disney in Detail) did regular live videos with her followers throughout!

Nope, he doesn’t engage his fans unless he’s got something to sell or something to brag about!

I thought that when he started his podcast, that was a move in the right direction. But once he realised how much work and set-up costs there were to produce a decent podcast, and that podcasts can take a lot of time before you can make money on, he soon canned it after 3 episodes!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.