Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoyed the vlog! He hurts his views with these long vlogs though. That easily could have been split up,

Reactions: 4
Wonder if he's made up with Sam because he isn't really doing Disney videos anymore.

I think - from what I read in the first thread - was that Adam made snide comments about ads some vloggers have on their videos, which a few people took to being a dig at Oliver and Spencer.
Wait until Sam vlogs again with his hot bf in toe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Castaway Cay I am surprised someone would do that, but Nassau has nothing to offer me so after the first couple of times I no longer even get off the ship, I just treat it like another sea day. Use the pool etc.
We booked an excursion for Nassau but if I went again I'm not so sure I would bother and would maybe just take the opportunity to enjoy the quieter ship.

Nassau was our only nice weather day. Castaway Cay was so windy and cold - I'd booked a cabana massage thinking it would be lush and I was freezing! We were back on the ship and in the hot tub by lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Another one who ended up enjoying it (did have to watch it on 2x speed in two sittings though, two hours is far too long!) Adam tearing up actually got to me, I must be cracking up. 😂 But they genuinely did seem excited and grateful to be back. Actually laughed out loud at Gary's loo roll comment as well. Far and away the best Magic at Sea vlog I've watched.

Reactions: 8
They've just been to Paris so I'm hoping he's vlogged some of it. His bf is really hot!
Here's hoping he has, I really enjoy Sam's vlogs, and I think it's because he is simply vlogging because it's fun rather than earning money? (Though I don't think he is getting money for his vlogs anyway).

I wonder if Adams content seems better now because he had to take such a long break from it all, so everything feels more magical this time round than it would have previously?

Reactions: 5
He’s written a guide book on Disney Cruise Line, then called the AquaDuck the “Aqua dunk”

Reactions: 1
…why? That’s daft!
Because they're different rides entirely.

AquaDuck is the tube slide that goes around the ship (can't remember now if you're on a raft inside the tube).

AquaDunk is just that, dunk. It's one of those kamikaze type slides where you stand in a chamber and the floor drops from under you sending you plummeting into the slide.

Reactions: 2
Another one who ended up enjoying it (did have to watch it on 2x speed in two sittings though, two hours is far too long!) Adam tearing up actually got to me, I must be cracking up. 😂 But they genuinely did seem excited and grateful to be back. Actually laughed out loud at Gary's loo roll comment as well. Far and away the best Magic at Sea vlog I've watched.
Me too as I liked seeing the different cabin and them too are more entertaining than the ones I’ve watched so far…

I also really enjoyed it. He's the first vlogger to seem genuinely excited and happy to be on there, plus I thought it was really helpful that he showed EVERYTHING, even all the kids clubs considering he has none!
I thought Adam seemed quite humble and down to earth when joking about concierge and the champagne and fruit etc. I watched one girl who was gifted this trip and she was just like 'oh look fruit'. I think this pandemic will do some vloggers the world of good in realising these trips are special and not just a constant their whole lives.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched but surprised everyone here is suckling his teet. He’s still vile in my book and I wish him nothing but failure. Lol

• Haha
I really enjoyed it. I cried when he did. Nah I couldn’t be hating on seeing someone so happy. I found it genuine.
I’m sure this feeling won’t last when he’s back to smug going 18 times a year adam.

It's been the only cruise vlog I've enjoyed and not found boring, even though it was 2 hours. As annoying as they both can be, they do play off each other well, although starting to notice a lot of eye rolls from Adam about Gary, which I don't like. It was interesting maybe because it was from a different point of view being concierge. Adam seemed informative, I don't know any different 🤷🏼‍♀️. At least he didn't do a Victoria just drinking coffee and going back to her room, and just being lost about everything, make your vlogs interesting Victoria!!!!

Reactions: 9
I do really appreciate that he has put proper captions on his Cruise vlog and not just the rubbish auto generated YouTube ones. He hasn't done that before.

I am not even hard of hearing but I like to watch things with subtitles and often turn the closed captions on YouTube videos. Especially now when people are clogging in masks.

Reactions: 3
I've never been a huge fan of Adam's videos. I never hated them, but I could never get myself to watch a whole trip. I always found Adam to be a bit much and after half a video I usually was like: meh. But during the pandemic there was no new Disney content being uploaded by the UK Disney vloggers and the content kind of dried up and I just lowered my expectations and ended up not disliking his vlogs as much as I did before. I don't always enjoy watching him, but if I'm in the right mood then I don't mind it.

However, after watching his first cruise vlog I've had a few things that annoys me. His reaction to the stateroom suite he stayed in seemed so fake to me. Dude, you booked the room yourself, I'm sure you saw the pictures and yet he's there acting as if he booked an inside cabin but was upgraded to this suite.
And another thing which I have found a lot of (UK Disney) vloggers are guilty off is that they can be such lazy editors. Their videos don't have to be so long if they just took the time to edit out the parts where they spend a minute trying to get their camera to focus, or put the camera down and just film the floor cuz you don't want to film a part or the five minutes they're trying to open something up one handed and fail miserably. Like that's why you edit stuff, so you can just edit some of those things out...

Reactions: 9
I've never been a huge fan of Adam's videos. I never hated them, but I could never get myself to watch a whole trip. I always found Adam to be a bit much and after half a video I usually was like: meh. But during the pandemic there was no new Disney content being uploaded by the UK Disney vloggers and the content kind of dried up and I just lowered my expectations and ended up not disliking his vlogs as much as I did before. I don't always enjoy watching him, but if I'm in the right mood then I don't mind it.

However, after watching his first cruise vlog I've had a few things that annoys me. His reaction to the stateroom suite he stayed in seemed so fake to me. Dude, you booked the room yourself, I'm sure you saw the pictures and yet he's there acting as if he booked an inside cabin but was upgraded to this suite.
And another thing which I have found a lot of (UK Disney) vloggers are guilty off is that they can be such lazy editors. Their videos don't have to be so long if they just took the time to edit out the parts where they spend a minute trying to get their camera to focus, or put the camera down and just film the floor cuz you don't want to film a part or the five minutes they're trying to open something up one handed and fail miserably. Like that's why you edit stuff, so you can just edit some of those things out...
What you don't like the bits where someone is trying to open something one handed, I know it won't happen and they know it won't happen but they'll still try for a bit to see if it does 😂😂😂😂 No idea why people keep those bits in video😂. I hate the focusing ones.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.