Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about Adam, the more I think about that commodity vs community issue with influencers.

There’s no doubt that Adam thinks of his followers as a commodity, not a community. The constant merch flogging, the ‘fans’ DLP trip (which was just to fund his suite as the Disneyland Hotel) - all points toward him looking at his followers as to what they can give to him.

The lack of content during the pandemic, he didn’t sit down with his ‘community’ and nurture those relationships further - Hell, even Victoria (Disney in Detail) did regular live videos with her followers throughout!

Nope, he doesn’t engage his fans unless he’s got something to sell or something to brag about!

I thought that when he started his podcast, that was a move in the right direction. But once he realised how much work and set-up costs there were to produce a decent podcast, and that podcasts can take a lot of time before you can make money on, he soon canned it after 3 episodes!
This couldn’t have been put better!
He is shamelessly self-serving and has no real respect for his audience

Reactions: 3
I kinda of agree but also why give random content to your followers? Victoria’s stuff was a snooze fest. I don’t blame him for throwing random content out. He could of done some videos maybe.

I can't stand Adam but I do understand his mindset, it also helps keep a distance between you and your followers. I think it can be dangerous to be too engaged with your followers. He is basically saying here are my videos, here are my products, watch and buy or don't. I think I'd probably do similar tbh. I do agree that some q and a or how to videos would have been a good idea

Reactions: 4
I can't stand Adam but I do understand his mindset, it also helps keep a distance between you and your followers. I think it can be dangerous to be too engaged with your followers. He is basically saying here are my videos, here are my products, watch and buy or don't. I think I'd probably do similar tbh. I do agree that some q and a or how to videos would have been a good idea
I agree, he doesn’t give too away so there’s not too much to go at against him. Probs why he has a much quieter tattle feed than others! I’m not sure I would like him as a person but he is the Disney vlogger who I keep coming back to rewatch more than others, although mainly the series with Gary

Reactions: 4
This is becoming a Stan circle jerk thread now. Lol

Hahah nope nope nope. He still makes me want to punch him and throw him overboard. But I'll give him one thing, I understand the business mindset of keeping a distance between followers and him

Reactions: 2
Just watched the first Vlog, he was in CONCIERGE dont you know. Also for a vlogger who has to plan things, but weird he knew nothing about the suite!

I agree, he doesn’t give too away so there’s not too much to go at against him. Probs why he has a much quieter tattle feed than others! I’m not sure I would like him as a person but he is the Disney vlogger who I keep coming back to rewatch more than others, although mainly the series with Gary
His vlogs are the ones I enjoy, but I do remember being a bit over them on the last one right when WDW was shutting down. It was sponsored and gifted by Ever After Holidays and had a different feel to it. They seemed to not be into either, but they also had been doing trips so often. I love WDW and DL but part of the fun is spreading out the trips and anticipating them more that way. Plus now I really notice how Adam does throw shots at Gary. Sometimes they seem silly and fun, but there are some not-so-nice ones either. It seems to be part of their shtick but some of them have to bother Gary.

His vlogs are the ones I enjoy, but I do remember being a bit over them on the last one right when WDW was shutting down. It was sponsored and gifted by Ever After Holidays and had a different feel to it. They seemed to not be into either, but they also had been doing trips so often. I love WDW and DL but part of the fun is spreading out the trips and anticipating them more that way. Plus now I really notice how Adam does throw shots at Gary. Sometimes they seem silly and fun, but there are some not-so-nice ones either. It seems to be part of their shtick but some of them have to bother Gary.
I agree with the shots being thrown at Gary, the one in the recent vlog was just rude - Adam called Gary a whale as he was getting on the sun lounger - like I understand banter between friends, and maybe Gary is fine with the rude one's, but when this is a family friendly vlog, it's not showing the friendship in a good light when young kids can copy that and assume they can call their friends a whale.

As for Adam's mindset, I get wanting to be distant with your followers, but he could have still put out content in regards to his love for Disney, maybe the best food at the parks he has been to, the best rides at each park, little tips and tricks in regards to those parks, advice on staying on sight or not, things like that could have helped him keep a more consistent following - potentially - or at least kept the money coming in while keeping his following engaged with his work and potentially adding more to his following.

It appears Hattans kiss assessment have infiltrated this group. To thise I say this, he is narcissistic, arrogant, and doesn't care about any of you.

Also, you should all look narcissistic up. It is the worst personality trait. Ever.

It appears Hattans kiss assessment have infiltrated this group. To thise I say this, he is narcissistic, arrogant, and doesn't care about any of you.

Also, you should all look narcissistic up. It is the worst personality trait. Ever.
#fans, not assesment!

Reactions: 5
Who wants to bet that the candles and ears sell out in record time!?!???!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now he’s selling Minnie ears that look exactly like the park ones, how hasn’t he been sued for copyright infringement?

Gary posted a cringey Instagram story dressed as a pumpkin to shill Adam’s candle. Jump off Adam’s dick Gary, it’s embarrassing. You’re 42 and it’s time to move out of mommy’s house and get a big boy job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now he’s selling Minnie ears that look exactly like the park ones, how hasn’t he been sued for copyright infringement?

Gary posted a cringey Instagram story dressed as a pumpkin to shill Adam’s candle. Jump off Adam’s dick Gary, it’s embarrassing. You’re 42 and it’s time to move out of mommy’s house and get a big boy job.
I thought that… I love Hannah Marie but 😳

Reactions: 1

Yeah, I just don't understand it. I guess maybe it's better for Disney in the long run to just allow stuff like this...

But FFS this is the one time I'd be on the side of a big corporation in something like this. What Adam is doing took no creativity, no original though. It's just lazy and it's pure theft.

Also the pair of them, grown men, look like absolute pillocks in them ears ha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.