Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered, I’ve gone back a few pages. Does anyone know or wonder how the financials wrk for these trips?
Does Gary pay for himself do you think? Or maybe just his flight? Does Adam give him a cut from the views? Does Gary support himself financially from his own channel? (Although I know he still lives with family etc)

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been covered, I’ve gone back a few pages. Does anyone know or wonder how the financials wrk for these trips?
Does Gary pay for himself do you think? Or maybe just his flight? Does Adam give him a cut from the views? Does Gary support himself financially from his own channel? (Although I know he still lives with family etc)
Do you have a job? And do you pay taxes? If so, you're paying for Gary's trip and his pins mate.

On a serious note I expect some of it is covered by Gary but mainly it'll come from Adam's pocket...he knows people prefer the trips with Gary (just look at the view counts) so he pays for him to come along.

I suspect this is why Adam is rude to Gary, probably underlying resentment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you have a job? And do you pay taxes? If so, you're paying for Gary's trip and his pins mate.

On a serious note I expect some of it is covered by Gary but mainly it'll come from Adam's pocket...he knows people prefer the trips with Gary (just look at the view counts) so he pays for him to come along.

I suspect this is why Adam is rude to Gary, probably underlying resentment.
I agree and probably what I would have suspected but I’m just surprised cos these trips are exxxpennnsive. It’s not as if Adam has got a mega amount of followers, but the trips must pay for themselves however they do it or they wouldn’t bother.

Reactions: 4
I agree and probably what I would have suspected but I’m just surprised cos these trips are exxxpennnsive. It’s not as if Adam has got a mega amount of followers, but the trips must pay for themselves however they do it or they wouldn’t bother.
I think Adam might also be able to write off things that get shown in his videos, so if he buy's pins he can get the money back - or something along those lines, am pretty sure someone here knows about the whole write off thing in regards to YouTube, which might be why Gary waited until he and Adam were on camera to give Adam his birthday present. Cos how would you not see your friend around his birthday when the pair of you are/were in a bubble together?

Does Gary have ads on his channel? And when he and Adam do trips like this, why doesn't he do mini vlogs or even silly outtakes from the vlogs? Because surely people would enjoy those as much as a polished vlog itself?

Reactions: 3
I think Adam might also be able to write off things that get shown in his videos, so if he buy's pins he can get the money back - or something along those lines, am pretty sure someone here knows about the whole write off thing in regards to YouTube, which might be why Gary waited until he and Adam were on camera to give Adam his birthday present. Cos how would you not see your friend around his birthday when the pair of you are/were in a bubble together?

Does Gary have ads on his channel? And when he and Adam do trips like this, why doesn't he do mini vlogs or even silly outtakes from the vlogs? Because surely people would enjoy those as much as a polished vlog itself?
He used to but stopped a few years ago, they're still on his channel.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why he stopped, they would have helped him earn some extra cash.
I am in the U.S. so don't know how things work there or even if he is getting paid for his disabilities? Here, if you collect Social Security disability for certain things, they will take it away and you could be charged with fraud for several different reasons. There are also income and employment restrictions. Is it like there over there?

I am in the U.S. so don't know how things work there or even if he is getting paid for his disabilities? Here, if you collect Social Security disability for certain things, they will take it away and you could be charged with fraud for several different reasons. There are also income and employment restrictions. Is it like there over there?
I think he would need to earn over a certain amount to have the money taken away, but am not sure really unfortunately. The issue I find is that he could possibly earn more money on his channel than what he is given by the government - unless of course he might like the perks of 'working' with Adam, so he gets the best of both worlds without compromising his money situation.

Bank of Mummy and Daddy pay for a lot of Adams trips, and his 'company.' The family are fairly well off as I understand it.

Reactions: 7
Rewatching this vlog, and I concur with whoever said its the best of the cruise vlogs so far. He was very genuine in his reaction to seeing Mickey and Minnie for the first time IMO.

I also recommend The Despicable Three’s cruise vlog (not Disney). They are fantastic!

Reactions: 7
Rewatching this vlog, and I concur with whoever said its the best of the cruise vlogs so far. He was very genuine in his reaction to seeing Mickey and Minnie for the first time IMO.

I also recommend The Despicable Three’s cruise vlog (not Disney). They are fantastic!
I like Despicable Three, they do budget stays too for those of us who can’t afford to stay on site, it’s nice to see other options that the gifted / expensive hotels

Reactions: 3
I’m confused at the drawings they did in Animators Palette, on Gary’s sheet he wrote ‘GARY 27’… I thought he was in his 40s?

Really enjoying this VLOG. They actually do a lot of things! They really make the most of their time! But he defo got the concierge room as no one else had done it to get the views… but it is really nice!

Reactions: 4
Bank of Mummy and Daddy pay for a lot of Adams trips, and his 'company.' The family are fairly well off as I understand it.
Yeah they must be, he ain't making enough from selling t-shirts that say "morning" on it to fund a company that has an office with a logo outside!

Most people would be doing it out of their back bedroom to save on overheads and maximize profits.

But not Admiral General Managing Director Adam Hattan, Commander-In-Chief of The Hattan Company :ROFLMAO:

Ego on this guy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching the new vlog, flogging the merch and yet Adam never wore it out like he usually does. I will say I do like the fact that the t'shirt he showed was black with white writing instead of pastels, not everyone wants to wear pastels after all.

I think the mask convo they had was... interesting I guess. Like yes everyone is vaccinated and everyone had done a rapid test, but those aren't 100% fool proof I don't think? So someone on the ship could have the virus and it's gone unchecked, no one would know. I guess am still uncomfy with the thought of no masks, so that's more on me than anything else. Although Jeebus Gary, 'we're not locking lips with anyone...' that's not... that's not how this virus spreads. Though I did feel like near the end of the conversation that Adam recorded, Gary just didn't want to talk about covid any more - don't blame him tbh.

Hang on, Gary lived in Greece?

I feel like what they were last week is gone this week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.