Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On tattle I've seen people say (fairly) that some influencers/youtubers look like they need to eat a vegetable and drink some water, get some fresh air etc. Adam absolutely falls into this category. I feel like reaching for some green vegetables just looking at him.
The disney parks lifestyle really isn't healthy, especially for more than a couple weeks holiday once a year. If you do it regularly it will just carry over into your daily no park life. Its no coincidence that there really aren't many healthy looking disney vloggers. You can easily eat your daily calories in one meal and one snack. And contrary to what some of them think, walking around the disney parks doesn't burn THAT much calories to make up for what is going in. Away from calories you're not getting a good macro balance or all your vitamins etc either.

Add to that that the desperation for content over time drains many peoples soul

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would agree Number 3 is the worst but really it's all of it. But yeah "oh look at these idiots going to the middle entrance gate, if you go off to the side it's much quieter" *hand under chin, tit eating grin*
I am inspired.
Slogan.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The disney parks lifestyle really isn't healthy, especially for more than a couple weeks holiday once a year. If you do it regularly it will just carry over into your daily no park life. Its no coincidence that there really aren't many healthy looking disney vloggers. You can easily eat your daily calories in one meal and one snack. And contrary to what some of them think, walking around the disney parks doesn't burn THAT much calories to make up for what is going in. Away from calories you're not getting a good macro balance or all your vitamins etc either.

Add to that that the desperation for content over time drains many peoples soul
Good point. I would never ever begrudge someone what they eat on their holidays but I'd imagine bad food habits can be hard to drop if you're there for weeks and weeks of the year.

Reactions: 3
Good point. I would never ever begrudge someone what they eat on their holidays but I'd imagine bad food habits can be hard to drop if you're there for weeks and weeks of the year.
Yeah exactly. Usually after 2 weeks I'm craving food from back in the UK and my usual diet

I've just looked at his Instagram and looked af his recent merchandise. Is it me or is the castle on them not any disney castle? It looks like a knock off of a Disney castle but not actually any of the real parks castles around the world.

I've just looked at his Instagram and looked af his recent merchandise. Is it me or is the castle on them not any disney castle? It looks like a knock off of a Disney castle but not actually any of the real parks castles around the world.
this is likely on purpose to avoid some copyright issues

this is likely on purpose to avoid some copyright issues
That was my thought too but I figured he should at least cough up for copyrighted images. Just smacks of laziness and lacks authenticity. He has a legit disney looking castle on his dream guide. A generic castle just makes the product and his brand look cheap to me 🤷‍♂️

That was my thought too but I figured he should at least cough up for copyrighted images. Just smacks of laziness and lacks authenticity. He has a legit disney looking castle on his dream guide. A generic castle just makes the product and his brand look cheap to me 🤷‍♂️
The cost for copyright of a Disney image is massive and they are very selective!

Reactions: 1
The cost for copyright of a Disney image is massive and they are very selective!
I wonder how others get away with it. Curious what disney let's slide and what they don't.

Even so, personally think no castle would be better than a knock off one

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any pics of him at the moment...? Interested to see how he looks after all the comments.

Reactions: 2
There is a real danger with Adam, and Gary really. They are narcissistic and their personality types crave attention and they believe they are 'celebrities.' They have to stop singing to camera, thinking they are talented) and their followers should stop purchasing his goods. Unless his family have.money for him for life where is it going to end!?! He needs an absolute reality check. I have worked with Carrie Hope Fletcher and she is annoying but no one can deny her talent. Adam has nothing.........no talent and no originality.

Reactions: 5
There is a real danger with Adam, and Gary really. They are narcissistic and their personality types crave attention and they believe they are 'celebrities.' They have to stop singing to camera, thinking they are talented) and their followers should stop purchasing his goods. Unless his family have.money for him for life where is it going to end!?! He needs an absolute reality check. I have worked with Carrie Hope Fletcher and she is annoying but no one can deny her talent. Adam has nothing.........no talent and no originality.
You know Adam is friendly with Carrie? She has appeared in his vlogs before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.