Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Hattan is such an entitled arrogant grade a douchebag. He looks down and patronises so many people, including his viewers. The hand under chin thing is cringe anyway, but when he does it it comes off as a superiority thing...'look how helpful I'm being' or as a form of eye roll towards the peasants doing something he doesn't agree with.

Nothing he does comes across as authentic

Gary c comes across as fake in the way jane macdonald and Gemma Collins do, playing up to their accents etc. But he can be amusing and is more watchable (in small doses). The fact Adams channel is now adam and Gary is actually a massive mistake for him, he is now completely reliant on Gary to get views

Reactions: 11
I don't think I could cope with another Chessington video I enjoyed the first one but the second one was the exactly the same
I agree but he would at least be putting something out there. But I guess Mum and Dad are just paying his bills so why bother. Seriously what does he do all day?

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly baffled why he hasn't been putting out youtube content. My partner and I quite liked watching his videos on a Sunday evening as background noise. Just because he's not at the parks doesn't mean he can't create content! He has so much back catalogue footage to use. Even off the top of my head he could just do things like 'best snacks in disney', 'best drinks in disney', 'shopping locations around the parks', 'how to use the transport systems', 'how to get fast passes' easy stuff. 10 mins. People would watch it as they are planning for trips ahead!

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly baffled why he hasn't been putting out youtube content. My partner and I quite liked watching his videos on a Sunday evening as background noise. Just because he's not at the parks doesn't mean he can't create content! He has so much back catalogue footage to use. Even off the top of my head he could just do things like 'best snacks in disney', 'best drinks in disney', 'shopping locations around the parks', 'how to use the transport systems', 'how to get fast passes' easy stuff. 10 mins. People would watch it as they are planning for trips ahead!
I think that's the problem, he isn't a content creator. He isn't that creative. Just a point and shoot and show off on camera. Probably does minimal/basic editing. Minimal effort.

I've never really got why he chose pastels for his branding either. They aren't exactly a strong choice in branding terms for standing out, and for places as exciting and vibrant as disney parks the soft pastels doesn't really match.

Reactions: 9
I agree. It would have at least kept his name out YouTube land during the pandemic. By the time he comes back people will have moved on to other content creators. Even a video on what he is looking forward to once he can travel. And I’m so confused why he hasn’t planned a UK cruise.

Reactions: 3
I think the main problem with half of these vloggers (and AH is very typical) is that you have to be entitled and have someone funding you in the first place, so you don't really have a "work ethic" of just grafting, heading out to UK attractions making the best of it, keeping the channel going. Because he'll get the money from somewhere else anyway.

It's why I have much more respect for people like Tim Tracker who will literally do anything in the Florida area, there's no way they enjoy it all but it's a JOB

Reactions: 6
I think the main problem with half of these vloggers (and AH is very typical) is that you have to be entitled and have someone funding you in the first place, so you don't really have a "work ethic" of just grafting, heading out to UK attractions making the best of it, keeping the channel going. Because he'll get the money from somewhere else anyway.

It's why I have much more respect for people like Tim Tracker who will literally do anything in the Florida area, there's no way they enjoy it all but it's a JOB
Yeah I completely agree (although I find the trackers very problematic they are grafting for sure).

Also, can you imagine doing a Disney cruise and being stuck on that ship with Adam. If I heard that voice he would end up overboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really doesn’t make sense to me that he doesn’t seem to care about putting any content out.
He only cares about making money and his ego being stroked. he gets Both without having to make content so....

Because he is a narcissist. He sadly believes his own opinion of himself and he lives a 'celebrity' lifestyle. A cruise around the UK, as amazing as I am sure Disney would make it, does not fulfil the narcissistic view this boy has of himself.....at a guess! 🤪🤪
that's exactly it! he's "better than that" cause he's Adam Hattan don't forget. he only deserves the BEST of cruises. who cares if he hasn't given his viewers a single new Disney video in over half a year....

He actually said he hates meeting his viewers? What a piece of tit.
haha he did yeah! then last April at the start of the pandemic, he announced he's doing a big trip with his fans to Disneyland Paris because a company was willing to take him and Gary for free and let them stay at the main posh hotel.... so Adam, the man known for hating crowds and meeting his fans was SELLING a trip to his viewers to go on holiday with him just because it meant he could stay at the posh hotel for free! the whole thing was a mess! who sells an expensive holiday to people in the middle of a serious pandemic! this was back in April last year when things were awful and very uncertain. Especially a holiday that was sold as 'you can come hang out with me for a few days and be on holiday WITH ME!' when the whole world was social distancing! if it had gone ahead there's no way Adam would've spent Any actual time with the viewers on the trip! he'd have used Gary to do all the friendly stuff for him and spent his time admiring photos of himself in his posh room instead

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He only cares about making money and his ego being stroked. he gets Both without having to make content so....

that's exactly it! he's "better than that" cause he's Adam Hattan don't forget. he only deserves the BEST of cruises. who cares if he hasn't given his viewers a single new Disney video in over half a year....

haha he did yeah! then last April at the start of the pandemic, he announced he's doing a big trip with his fans to Disneyland Paris because a company was willing to take him and Gary for free and let them stay at the main posh hotel.... so Adam, the man known for hating crowds and meeting his fans was SELLING a trip to his viewers to go on holiday with him just because it meant he could stay at the posh hotel for free! the whole thing was a mess! who sells an expensive holiday to people in the middle of a serious pandemic! this was back in April last year when things were awful and very uncertain. Especially a holiday that was sold as 'you can come hang out with me for a few days and be on holiday WITH ME!' when the whole world was social distancing! if it had gone ahead there's no way Adam would've spent Any actual time with the viewers on the trip! he'd have used Gary to do all the friendly stuff for him and spent his time admiring photos of himself in his posh room instead
All very true, though I wonder what happened to those who did pay for the trip? Were they refunded? Has the trip been put back instead?
I also think he hasn't books a UK cruise because he prefers the one's over in the States, but that is just a guess.

Reactions: 3
Assume that trip won't happen now as the disneyland hotel is closed for a major refurbishment.

I doubt he would still do the trip to stay at sequoia Lodge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think there are 2 reasons he's not doing the UK cruises - 1, he's in his 20s so probably not vaccinated and 2, there will be a lot of his "fans" on these cruises and he won't be able to escape unwanted interactions!

I think there are 2 reasons he's not doing the UK cruises - 1, he's in his 20s so probably not vaccinated and 2, there will be a lot of his "fans" on these cruises and he won't be able to escape unwanted interactions!
Oh I didn’t realize the vaccine wasn’t available for everyone in the UK yet. So yeah that may be it. But it is probably more of the second reason. He can hide in WDW but it is harder to hide on a ship full of UK residents.

Reactions: 2
I highly doubt he gets recognised that much anyway. Knowing what a drama queen he is two people could recognise him and suddenly he is lady gaga

On tattle I've seen people say (fairly) that some influencers/youtubers look like they need to eat a vegetable and drink some water, get some fresh air etc. Adam absolutely falls into this category. I feel like reaching for some green vegetables just looking at him.

• Heart
On tattle I've seen people say (fairly) that some influencers/youtubers look like they need to eat a vegetable and drink some water, get some fresh air etc. Adam absolutely falls into this category. I feel like reaching for some green vegetables just looking at him.
Gary posted a story on his Instagram of Adam signing his book and he’s massive now. Maybe that’s why he’s afraid to make any new vlogs...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.