Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Gary quietly masturbates in the hotel bed next to Adam when they travel together creepily staring at him while he sleeps? 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I detest Adam Hattan. I met him 4 years ago in Epcot and he didn’t want to talk. Which of course is his right and maybe he was having a bad day but having been a watcher of his blogs for some time I now know he’s just rude. I can’t work out his relationship with Gary C. I think they probably use each other. But he’s horrible to Gary and often puts home down. I remember the travel blog where he mocked Gary buying clothes from a market. ( Disney Cruise line travel day 1 2020 for anyone who wants to see. Around 22 mins ) Vile
Man .
I agree! I started watching the vlogs last year because I was bored being at home all the time and I could not believe the way he speaks to Gary!!! It’s shocking and I couldn’t believe he actually leaves it in the vlogs! I felt so sorry for Gary at some points. A very strange friendship indeed.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Gary puts up with it because that's how Adam always has been with him, and now of course he's a 'big' Disney vlogger which means Gary might get a chance at climbing the ladder too.
Just a guess.
Or potentially they are just as toxic as the other and it all balances out in the end?

Reactions: 5
I think Gary puts up with it because Adam pays for his holidays. I agree that the way Adam speaks to Gary or talks about Gary is always incredibly condescending and not in a funny way.

Reactions: 7
I definitely feel like Adam uses Gary, he’s realised the videos that feature him get the most views so is probably quite happy to pay for his flights etc

Reactions: 8
I definitely feel like Adam uses Gary, he’s realised the videos that feature him get the most views so is probably quite happy to pay for his flights etc
Sad fact is Gary will keep going with Adam regardless, since it gets him out of the house, it gets him away from his parents for a time, and really who else does Gary actually hang out with like he does with Adam? Plus all of Adam's other friends work for a living, going on holiday was literally for them to have fun and chill out, but going with Adam it's like they had to put on a show when the camera was rolling.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think they are as bad as eachother, just in different ways. They use eachother. Adams channel now is nothing without Gary as he (possibly stupidly) took the easy route for views by always having Gary. Problem is he is now reliant on him, majority of positive comments tend to focus on Gary. Gary gets very nice disney holidays where he can spend an absolute fortune on pins while still not working back home. Both act up for the camera and both love drama, problem for Adam is Gary is much less annoying on camera.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Gary really doesn’t contribute anything financially at all for all the endless holidays ??

Reactions: 2
the amount of money he spends on pins is shocking really, 'treat youuuuuuuuurself' - from incapacity benefit :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Gary really doesn’t contribute anything financially at all for all the endless holidays ??
I don't think Adman contributes much either lol The money has to be coming from Adam's parents and the donors. YT and his 'guides' and merch wouldn't pay rent I'd say. He did get a freebie trip from that travel agency he has some involvement with and I'm guessing he'd be hoping for more of that going forward but otherwise there has to be generous parents bankrolling most of this.

the amount of money he spends on pins is shocking really, 'treat youuuuuuuuurself' - from incapacity benefit :mad:
I’ve always wondered how those of you that live in the UK feel about Gary C spending all this money on stuff from vacations knowing that he lives off of government benefits. He is so brazen about it. Can someone report that or do people and the government not care? Just curious.

I’ve always wondered how those of you that live in the UK feel about Gary C spending all this money on stuff from vacations knowing that he lives off of government benefits. He is so brazen about it. Can someone report that or do people and the government not care? Just curious.
We don't know for sure that he is on benefits. As someone who worked in that dept I am not 100% simply because yes people report people all the time. We get stacks and stacks of reports most of them unfortunately people who have it in for an ex, a neighbour, a former friend and they lead nowhere. But as a 'public figure' flaunting lavish holidays I am convinced he has been reported already. There are some payments that cannot be easily revoked and others that can but it's not clear cut even if he was claiming. He lives at home so he has few expenses and depending on what he was claiming it's possible it could not be revoked just because he has an overly generous friend who takes him along.

You cannot stipulate what someone spends their money on. He buys pins, others buy cigs and weed and clothes. Once a person is entitled to the payment and doesn't breach any of the rules we could not take it away just because we thought they were buying the wrong things. Does it bother me personally? No not really. I met hundreds of people on benefits, none of them lived a life I envied. There are a lot of issues there when someone is stuck in the benefits cycle some quite sad and others frustrating from the outside looking in but I never went home and thought I'd like to swap with them or felt envious of them.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think they are as bad as eachother, just in different ways. They use eachother. Adams channel now is nothing without Gary as he (possibly stupidly) took the easy route for views by always having Gary. Problem is he is now reliant on him, majority of positive comments tend to focus on Gary. Gary gets very nice disney holidays where he can spend an absolute fortune on pins while still not working back home. Both act up for the camera and both love drama, problem for Adam is Gary is much less annoying on camera.
I think this summarises Adam and Gary's (because it's definitely not just Adam's channel anymore) channel perfectly.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't sleep last night.....but a hattan vlog on to send me to sleep. Not seen the one with his 'mate' Sam. Hiw obviously does he fancy him!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.