Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to ask what traits infuriate people the most about Hattan. I was thinking:
1 hand under the chin
2 his dancing/skipping to camera
3 his seen it/done it/ these people are idiots attitude
4 his pausing for dramatic effect

I then realised that as a narcissistic, arrogant individual every trait he has annoys me!

Not to mention his........I've put ten candles on sale and they have all sold out......I'm so popular....attitude!

Reactions: 6
National nurses day and all that plonker thinks about is Disney they have put themselves on the front line and he’s sat on his lazy ass and done nothing

Reactions: 3
There is nothing likable about him.
Has he booked to go back to Disney yet?

Reactions: 1
National nurses day and all that plonker thinks about is Disney they have put themselves on the front line and he’s sat on his lazy ass and done nothing
He could of done himself a favour and volunteered to help with the vaccine rollout...... oh no sorry am I bad - he doesn’t like people - god forbid he would do something that would help others that didn’t generate the £ - or even worked on the phone line behind the scenes...... prat - said with my hand under chin!!!!

Reactions: 4
Wow, I just came across this thread by accident and I’m shocked by all the comments. Granted I’ve only just come across him so don’t know if he’s “changed”
He’s more than entitled to keep parts of his life private, therefore nobody knows what he’s doing in his time at the moment and if he’s volunteered to help the nhs in some way?

People are entitled to their opinion, but maybe some comments are unjustified.

Reactions: 11
Hi Adam!

Reactions: 13
I think you are in the wrong place

Reactions: 11
I would say number 3 is what really gets under my skin. Some people might not know the tricks and 'hidden secrets' to get about the parks like he does, there is no reason to look down on them for it, and if everyone did know about it, well those areas would be a lot busier than they are. He just come across as being entitled.

I can see why you would think that. I’m genuinely not Adam.
I just think the whole private life thing is harsh... not all people in the public light have to share everything. But appreciate it’s your opinion.

I can see why you would think that. I’m genuinely not Adam.
I just think the whole private life thing is harsh... not all people in the public light have to share everything. But appreciate it’s your opinion.
They don't have to, but they do.

So many people on YT have huge egoes and narcissistic tendencies, if they did volunteer for anything, we would never hear the end of it!

Reactions: 7
I would agree Number 3 is the worst but really it's all of it. But yeah "oh look at these idiots going to the middle entrance gate, if you go off to the side it's much quieter" *hand under chin, shit eating grin*

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Yeah not everyone can have their parents and patreons send them off to Disney 4/5 times a year and they aint buying your self-published book with advice you can get by just googling "best disney world advice" either.

Rant over.

Reactions: 10
The hand under the chin thing is annoying because he does it so much. The dancing/skipping for the camera I get because he's trying to make a somewhat entertaining vlog, does it work? Not really, but who knows, maybe someone with young kids do enjoy it?

I've just been avoiding his vlogs, I think the only one's that I have rewatched are the one's with Sam in them, and they are the one's on Sam's channel because... well he's just more interesting than Adam is, he doesn't repeat the same things about the parks in every video, and he's just more down to earth about his experiences.

He’s too old for the chin thing but what stops me from enjoying his vlogs is his he thinks he is better than everyone and looks down on people around him. If I’m playing armchair analyst I think he is spoiled by his family who have been his ATM for far too long, if my parents and “fans” were sending me on American trips several times a year in my late 20s I’d probably have little time for the plebs either and it’s that mix of poor social skills, insecurity, selfishness and narcissism that makes him come across so poorly. He just needs to put himself in other peoples shoes and develop some empathy but he seems like he’s had a fairly posh upbringing and he would need to get out out in the world and meet people to work the empathy muscle which he won’t do because he doesn’t want to slum it and interact with the plebs and he doesn’t need to as someone is clearly bankrolling his life thus far. Gary C has to lick his you know what in those contrived and embarrassing “Adam is in the bathroom and I’m taking his camera to record a message to grovel in appreciation because his parents and Patreons are paying my way”.

Reactions: 9
Those fake 'to camera' things Gary C does literally make my flesh crawl they are one of the most insincere things I have seen.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Sam, he revealed in his Instagram story he’s dating some hot actor named Dale Evanns. Handle is daleevanns if you want to check him out. I bet mAdam is so jealous. Lol

Speaking of Sam, he revealed in his Instagram story he’s dating some hot actor named Dale Evanns. Handle is daleevanns if you want to check him out. I bet mAdam is so jealous. Lol
Holy jeebus, Sam has scored very well. Just goes to show how being your authentic self at all times will work wonders for you.
And I can imagine Adam spitting feathers over this reveal. XD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.