Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching some of his old Cruise vlogs, and they are just mind-boggling to watch at times. Both when they're in Nassau and Castaway Cay, they both come back halfway through the day, sit in the cabin and watch a Disney film and then go and do a quiz, also inside. With about 4 other people, because the rest of the ship is OUTSIDE enjoying the tropical island.

I cannot imagine being someone that nice, and sunny, and choosing to spend most of it indoors, maybe it's something weird about Disney vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been watching some of his old Cruise vlogs, and they are just mind-boggling to watch at times. Both when they're in Nassau and Castaway Cay, they both come back halfway through the day, sit in the cabin and watch a Disney film and then go and do a quiz, also inside. With about 4 other people, because the rest of the ship is OUTSIDE enjoying the tropical island.

I cannot imagine being someone that nice, and sunny, and choosing to spend most of it indoors, maybe it's something weird about Disney vloggers.
I can tbh, I don't like being in the sun all the time. That said if I only had one day there then yeah I'd be outside all the time. But hasn't he been numerous times? It's probably all old hat now, that's why he is unimpressed with everything he does

Reactions: 3

Castaway Cay I am surprised someone would do that, but Nassau has nothing to offer me so after the first couple of times I no longer even get off the ship, I just treat it like another sea day. Use the pool etc.

Reactions: 1
I can tbh, I don't like being in the sun all the time. That said if I only had one day there then yeah I'd be outside all the time. But hasn't he been numerous times? It's probably all old hat now, that's why he is unimpressed with everything he does
Meh, I think my point still stands. You don't have to be in the sun all the time, I don't like it either after a few hours but there's plenty of shade. Grab a cocktail and enjoy the atmosphere!

Castaway Cay I am surprised someone would do that, but Nassau has nothing to offer me so after the first couple of times I no longer even get off the ship, I just treat it like another sea day. Use the pool etc.
Tbh I think this might just come from my dislike of cruises in general, I wouldn't book a cruise to somewhere and not really experience a place, I mean you do you Adam, just don't Vlog it and expect people to be interested in you watching Mary Poppins in the middle of a bright sunny day in the Bahamas! There's a reason his viewership is a lot lower than most travel vloggers.

Reactions: 4
Ha! What happened to his Prince Charming!?! All photos removed!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ha! What happened to his Prince Charming!?! All photos removed!?!
I'm sure someone said above that the boyfriend had deleted his instagram - would explain why if they have split. Adam's fans would be straight to commenting on his post.

Reactions: 4
Adam should really address what yaz and Ash have done. There seems to be a unified uk disney community at the moment and those staying silent are getting more obvious...unless of course he has plans to do the same thing 😂

Reactions: 7
Does someone mind contacting Adam and letting him know that youtube content does not qualify as a blockbuster Premier!?! 🤔 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not miss the dramatic 'morning' at the start of this video.

But at least we know he is fully vaccinated.

I haven't watched it but it's bound to be one long cringe-athon
How did you guess?

It's very cringe worthy, a few 'aww' moments, and Gary C being Gary C - although no camera thanking this time, but I wonder if that's going to happen later in the video or another video.

At least he has an angle to make this vlog series diffeyto the others, being concierge, I think all the others have been lower class?
Yea that is true, probably the only thing that would bring people to watch. Although I am not sure how many could afford it, but it's a bit of a treat to see those rooms.

Though it does seem that Adam needs to work on his camera work again, there were a lot of blurry and unfocused moments - though that could easily be put down to him being excited of coming to do something Disney related. (And getting some extra cash in his pocket going from the premier he had.)

Was prepared for more of the same, both from them and and from watching so many of the other cruise vlogs... but that was really enjoyable actually.

I think he has also retired the princess pose? I didn't see it in the video - although to be fair I was busy doing other things when it was playing. XD

I think Adam has been quite respectful through the whole pandemic. I thought he'd be the first Disney vlogger to run back to DLP at the first opportunity for example. In regards to the Yaz and Ash situation, he might just not want to share his thoughts on the situation and make them feel any worse than they probably already do. I think they well and truly know they've messed up by now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.