Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just very obvious that he has never had or even applied for a job.

Reactions: 9
Wait, what? He wishes to hire a candidate with all of those skills for only £16/hr? Isn’t that minimum wage? (Forgive me, I don’t reside in the UK, so I am absolutely clueless about the UK minimum wage scale.😜— Please advise. 😉)

Reactions: 1
Wait, what? He wishes to hire a candidate with all of those skills for only £16/hr? Isn’t that minimum wage? (Forgive me, I don’t reside in the UK, so I am absolutely clueless about the UK minimum wage scale.😜— Please advise. 😉)
Minimum wage is currently £11.44 for those aged 21+ and £8.60 for 18-20 year olds.

Reactions: 2
So Adam has posted multiple stories of making friendship bracelets for the Taylor concert.

I'm sorry but a 30 year old man doing something teenage girls do is...a choice. I get it's a 'thing' for Taylor (which reconfirms she's aimed at and stuck in teenage years). But still.

So, you meet a guy in his 30s and he has disney all over his home, has a self created disney job, reads YA gay lit and has posters on his wall AND he is a swiftie and makes friendship bracelets. These things are also all he can talk about and has any knowledge of.

🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 10
and tagging Taylor Swift and Taylor Nation too 😂

also the fact that his “catchphrase” is literally just saying good morning is so funny, I bet he’s making bracelets with it while visualising being swarmed by his hundreds of fans and then being picked out by Taylor’s team to receive the 22 hat from her because he made an instagram story about a bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240528_092612_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ok 1) I'm assuming this is a song reference? 2) if I received this from a 30yo man I'd probably be very unhappy 3) what is with the weird spacing on the bracelets? Having been a teen girl, you space words together with spaces between them, like you do when writing. He does it on some of them but it's inconsistent...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not only is he making friendship bracelets...he has a supply of beads and an organiser already

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2961292
Ok 1) I'm assuming this is a song reference? 2) if I received this from a 30yo man I'd probably be very unhappy 3) what is with the weird spacing on the bracelets? Having been a teen girl, you space words together with spaces between them, like you do when writing. He does it on some of them but it's inconsistent...
The spaces between the letters is irrationally upsetting me. Those bracelets look shite!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2961292
Also, our debut YA novelist has spelled ‘preparation’ wrong. God help the poor Fiverr editor who was paid jack shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2961292
she has a song called “Slut!” but it’s still a weird choice, I suspect it’s another immature thing where he’s like hehe a naughty word

Reactions: 6