Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam has posted multiple stories of making friendship bracelets for the Taylor concert.
Between attending the concert with thousands and interacting with people exchanging braclets how is Adam going manage with his social anxiety? 🤔

Is Gary going to he attending?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When he said “employees of the Adam Hattan company” at the beginning, why doesn’t he just call them his parents? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2961292
Ok 1) I'm assuming this is a song reference? 2) if I received this from a 30yo man I'd probably be very unhappy 3) what is with the weird spacing on the bracelets? Having been a teen girl, you space words together with spaces between them, like you do when writing. He does it on some of them but it's inconsistent...
When i see adults wearing these, i assume their young children made them for them. Isnt that usually the case? (Not saying ‘slut’ of course, he wishes he could be a slut)

Reactions: 4
When i see adults wearing these, i assume their young children made them for them. Isnt that usually the case? (Not saying ‘slut’ of course, he wishes he could be a slut)
Most vanilla slut in the world (showcase)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If a man in his 30s gave my daughter a bracelet with slut on it the only stars he would be seeing would be the ones from where my fist had rearranged his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because blonde highlights are so current

Further proof he is still stuck in his teens

Reactions: 9
Greying beard, 2 chins, highlights, duck pout, dark circles, AirPods in…..A mess!! But he thinks he looks so bougie and fashionable in that picture :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7