Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but does anyone know what Sam Mealey does for a living? That guy seems to be constantly on holiday 🙃

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but does anyone know what Sam Mealey does for a living? That guy seems to be constantly on holiday 🙃
His increasingly desperate attempts to hide his receding hairline are amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sam's another one, like victoria, that seems to have changed direction in their videos
---
No new hair post yet. Do you think he will debut it at Taylors concert? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sam's another one, like victoria, that seems to have changed direction in their videos
---
No new hair post yet. Do you think he will debut it at Taylors concert? 🤣
Yes, adorned with friendship bracelet hair clips.

• Haha
Gary C(unt) in a hi-vis is the closest he’s ever been to a days work

1717190791256.png

---
WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARROGANT twit IS HE WEARING?

1717190698717.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I estimate there’s at least 1500 books in those 2 pallets

also how can the marketing campaign launch in a few weeks time, he’s been pushing it for weeks now, given out ARCa and been releasing the vlogs.

I am scarlet for him. He’s ordered a hi viz saying Author on the back to march round the factory. duck. Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am scarlet for him. He’s ordered a hi viz saying Author on the back to march round the factory. duck. Me.
My only slight defence of him is I wonder if it's the printers that have it for when authors visit. Giving him a slight benefit of doubt, it MAY not be his.

If he did order it, then he is too far gone to be helped
---
Shame he doesn't do this much quality control on his own vlogs

Screenshot_20240601_055850_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it does seem to have the print factory logo on it so I reckon it’s theirs

Wondering if this is so the factory staff know who not to say “how tit does this book look” to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering if this is so the factory staff know who not to say “how tit does this book look” to
oh i 100% think it’s for the factory staff’s benefit, the fact it’s a different colour too so it’s really distinctive at first glance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.