Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bitchy Lefforge is certainly not the view getter he thinks she is. She is the worst of all his mediocre costars.
She seems like a woman I'd be cordial with at work, but not much more. I don't know how I'd stand spending a week with her.

Reactions: 6
My sister is an author, she has an agent but she's had so many rejections. She self published her first couple of books, but can't afford to do that now, it's too much money. I love that he thought that everyone would want to publish his book😂, or that it will just happen. These things take months and years to happen

Reactions: 4
My sister is an author, she has an agent but she's had so many rejections. She self published her first couple of books, but can't afford to do that now, it's too much money. I love that he thought that everyone would want to publish his book😂, or that it will just happen. These things take months and years to happen
Curious, why does she think it's too much money? Is it via Amazon? From what I've read/watched to self publish with Amazon there are very few upfront fees

Reactions: 3
Never got into the details with her, but she said she couldn't afford to do it. She self published her first few books with Amazon.

Reactions: 1
Do we think he’ll make back his investment?
Unlikely, his Patreon is the money machine that Jen Le Hag has to convince him to do. He's a terrible business man. He lost money on mech store V1 because he had a physical office and hired/tried to hire (there was a job listing) people to pack the orders. He lost money on merch store V2 which was print on demand so no overhead! Then merch store V3 was selling stuff at a 500% markup but he quickly slipped back to old habits and has piles of physical stock again.

For the book he's tried to hire a marketing person for a total of about 7K. He's hiring office space because the address on the job ad was a shared office space. He's had headshots done. He's had proofreading, cover design, buying those awful brown clothes. He's shown himself putting on covers so he has some overly complicated set up where he's getting the stock sent to him...........🤯 I trust he's gone about this in the worst way from a business perspective.

Reactions: 7
Just sat at work doing some online equality, diversity and inclusion training and Adams job advert for a marketing person definitely broke the rules. You shouldn't mention age full stop in a job advert

Reactions: 7
Just sat at work doing some online equality, diversity and inclusion training and Adams job advert for a marketing person definitely broke the rules. You shouldn't mention age full stop in a job advert
Initially Adam typed ''young, white, single, slim, attractive gay man, preferably with American citizenship, bonus available if you look like Flynn Ryder'' Then he thought, I went too far so young person, white, single, slim, attractive gay man, preferably with American citizenship, bonus availoable if you look like Flynn Ryder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he actually ask for a young employee?

Did he actually ask for a young employee?
He said he wanted applications from young marketing professionals, probably because it was £15/hour and a fixed term contract for 12 weeks and the person had to go work out of the rented office in person and pitch ideas to the MD so essentially teach him marketing so he could steal your work once the 12 weeks were up :ROFLMAO: A really crappy proposition so he thought a young person would be ideal as they would have nothing to compare it to and they wouldn't detect that they were not working for the ''publishing division'' of a ''multinational'' with an ''MD'' as they sat in a grey industrial estate on their own with Madam.

He said he wanted applications from young marketing professionals, probably because it was £15/hour and a fixed term contract for 12 weeks and the person had to go work out of the rented office in person and pitch ideas to the MD so essentially teach him marketing so he could steal your work once the 12 weeks were up :ROFLMAO: A really crappy proposition so he thought a young person would be ideal as they would have nothing to compare it to and they wouldn't detect that they were not working for the ''publishing division'' of a ''multinational'' with an ''MD'' as they sat in a grey industrial estate on their own with Madam.
I also wouldn't be surprised if he was hoping for some young good looking guy either.

Funny how his 'team' have never appeared in a vlog or social media post. Not even bodies moving in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wanted to get laid.

Speaking of which I’m concerned that the agent suggested more sex in the book and Madam agreed to do it. If that book mentions anything vaguely approaching descriptions of men having sex I can’t handle it. Just no.

Reactions: 2
He said the book was “spicy.” But I suspect in Adam’s world that means kissing on the lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's a terrible business man.
You would expect more from the: Managing Director and Head of Operations for Hattan Company LTD; Businessman, EPCOT Cultural Representative, Social Media, and Viewer Relations Supervisor at the Walt Disney Company, Digital Marketing Manager, Travel Guide Writer, Bestselling Author, and DVC guru. :unsure:

• Haha
Wow, I must have missed this if it was in the vlog!
---
He wanted to get laid.

Speaking of which I’m concerned that the agent suggested more sex in the book and Madam agreed to do it. If that book mentions anything vaguely approaching descriptions of men having sex I can’t handle it. Just no.
Probably didn’t include any sex because he actually doesn’t know what or how to describe it.