Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very manipulative to spend that much money on people who you're not *that* close with.

Reactions: 9
Wait, did one of them just call him "daddy Adam"? :sick: around 1hr 35min.

I would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable if someone gifted me such an extravagant experience. Almost makes me wonder if they all pitched in for it, but Adam presents it as a gift from him in the vlogs to make himself look amazing. I meant Max & Alex didn't even seem that surprised? Or maybe they were just really uncomfortable (like they should be if it were a gift)?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
At the very least Adam should have cut this into two separate vlogs. Keeps his channel active and his audience engaged. Nobody is sitting and watching him for almost 3 hours straight. Ugh
I've seen people post that they put his vlogs on 'in the background'

Similarly the number of posts I see of people 'catching up' on Disney vlogs (especially this weekend when the weather has been glorious) is ridiculous. Between that and binge watching crap on Netflix, do some of these stans just have nothing better to do!?
---
I like a long vlog too, but does depend who's it is and how good it I'd in terms of editing and storytelling.
I'll happily watch an in depth YT video for a long time, vlogging tends to be tedious and headache inducing, especially when the camera work is shoddy!

Reactions: 2
For a brief second I almost felt sorry for him when I saw that he threw away so much money but then I read the post about him asking them to guess how much it cost and my reaction totally flipped. Yes, he’s insecure but spending that kind of money on people and making sure they know the price is so manipulative and controlling and smothering. If he ever gets a boyfriend who stays for more than a week, the guy will have a new car in his drive within a month of knowing Adam. The ick of it all.

Reactions: 5
Being “generous” in order to show off on videos, or to impress people you barely know is typical for Adam. Probably came courtesy of the “trust fund”

Reactions: 4
For a brief second I almost felt sorry for him when I saw that he threw away so much money but then I read the post about him asking them to guess how much it cost and my reaction totally flipped. Yes, he’s insecure but spending that kind of money on people and making sure they know the price is so manipulative and controlling and smothering. If he ever gets a boyfriend who stays for more than a week, the guy will have a new car in his drive within a month of knowing Adam. The ick of it all.
Ok so I've just got to the part where he made them guess the price.

They then proceeded to count the "free" bottles of water to justify the price :rolleyes: :LOL:

The point about the wait times was valid, but they would not have attempted to ride the top tier rides 3 or 4 times so would never have spent 13 hours in line.

He once again has acted like a fool through most of this vlog. On his own and with Pat and Victoria he was fine (not fine fine but Adam fine). With Max & Alex he's been unbearable. Like the vlogs with Oliver and his husband all over again!

Reactions: 4
On DCL Jen let slip that he paid an extra 2,500 more than her for the family cabin with an extra meter of floor space. Adam then spent another £80 on water bottles for the cabin 😂 So his mind is so warped at this point that I can see him thinking “free” water is just tremendous “value”.

Anyone financing this on Patreon needs their head examined. They’re probably all too busy clearing shelf space for their new Max and Alex candle 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The cruise water package is the biggest waste of money I can’t believe he keeps doing it especially as he doesn’t even get off the ship so has constant access to filtered water.

Reactions: 6
He’s just clueless. I’m thinking back to that ridiculous £300 meal he had on the cruise, solemnly eating his way through the courses, looking to Jen LeFraud for cues on what to say about it because he hated it all. And that’s a mistake too because she’s the type who thinks expensive automatically equals high end or “fancy” so it must be good. Then she’s buying three identical expensive suitcases in different colours and he’s blowing £4K on treats because he fancies the boron twins. Pathetic, privileged people with too much money to throw away.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On DCL Jen let slip that he paid an extra 2,500 more than her for the family cabin with an extra meter of floor space.
Hey, the chicken tenders are an even bigger game changer with that extra space.

And don’t you want him to be able to spread out and be comfortable while watching Sister Act while docked in the Greek Isles?

• Haha
Adam wanted praise for his generosity and he is getting it in the YT comments. :rolleyes:

This latest vlog tops the ridiculous list when it comes to Adam.... he is a waste of time as is his transactional triends from Max and Alex to Jenn LeFraud. He mentioned future trips but nothing specific, probably in part waiting to see how this book venture turns out.

1000010469.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think it's a given that the poster has a tacky Blessed sign behind the couch. He sure knows how to attract those types, just like himself all fur coat and no knickers.

Are we going to get that typewriter “dink” sound on every scene change now that Adam is a bona fide author? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG what a knob, he paid and complained about the price of Genie + at Epcot and then went on that it wasn’t a busy day. Next day met Vicky no detail at Hollywood studios and once again bought and complained again about the price of Genie + and only did 2 rides - what a waste of money.

This is also the man (baby) who complained when disney plus put their prices up

He definitely wanted a spitroasting from Max and Alex. Instead he got left crying over his chicken tenders while they got engaged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Adam mentions he asks for daily cleaning because he like having a "nice clean bed to come back to." Does he think mousekeeping changes the sheets every day?

The constant complaining about prices is irritating me. You're at bleeping Disney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7