Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with Adam is that he does do some amazing things for his family, like buying his sister her house and moving his grandad to be closer to him and then also buying his aunt her car. And they’re all admirable traits but he then ruins it by being really smug about it. And brags about how Humble he is. The fact that he’s flown first class to the Maldives to spend time with his friends but spends all his time trawling through tattle just shows how desperate he is for validation into the celebrity world, which is really quite sad.

I’d have way more respect for the guy if he just bragged less and was actually humble about his achievements!

Reactions: 23
Other people call out people their accounts etc if they were getting abused. Why doesn’t he? Ohhh because it isn’t happening. It’s not the being gay people don’t like it’s the I’m so better than you attitude but so humble really 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I've lurked on this thread for while, he is getting worse, he really believes he is humble and is doing it so he can treat his family and that in the style is inclusive. The he speaks and treats Jamie and his family is disgraceful, did you hear him call Jamie pathetic, I think on Christmas day cause he was singing and dancing with his mum on the karaoke in the kitchen, it was unnecessary he's always having digs at him. When he went to the F1 with charlotte how many times did he say he had paid for jamie & his mum, they were enjoying it, him & charlotte were just embrassing.
Poor little rich boy had to queue in the airport for 2 hours, how about the people who had to queue for food banks this Christmas! No one begrudges him having fancy holidays it's his money spend it how he likes, its the not appreciating it &bragging & moaning about it.
Final thing to get off my chest he brags in the style is inclusive but Jess' range is the only one that doesn't start from size 4,he rarely advertises her stuff & it's awful, she had a jump suit in the summer that was hanging off her feet, even when she had it on in petite it was still to long, plus sizes doesn't just mean more material
Final final thing, since he's confirmed he reads here, Hi Adam so your money isn't buying you happiness maybe stop bragging and enjoy the sights like Jamie was trying to before you took the piss out of him stop bragging, you flash attention seeker. I am not jealous , Im skint but got food in the cupboards, a roof over my head and I'm happy with my lot so I'm richer than you ever will be, happy new year!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact he calls us trolls is laughable, toe a troll would be someone sending horrible messages or commenting on his posts. I'd never do that as it isn't nice, however this so a forum and he doesn't have to read it. I also don't think anyone has been nasty, just pointed out the bragging and he shows off.

Reactions: 6
The thing is with Adam is that he does do some amazing things for his family, like buying his sister her house and moving his grandad to be closer to him and then also buying his aunt her car. And they’re all admirable traits but he then ruins it by being really smug about it. And brags about how Humble he is. The fact that he’s flown first class to the Maldives to spend time with his friends but spends all his time trawling through tattle just shows how desperate he is for validation into the celebrity world, which is really quite sad.

I’d have way more respect for the guy if he just bragged less and was actually humble about his achievements!
He really does and good on him! It’s the “I’m so humble and lucky” one second and then it’s the bragging and moaning (about things that most came only dream of) the next. No one minds or cares on what or how he spends his money that he’s earns from his own business, its the fact that he says these things that “I’m not flashy” “I’m humble/grounded/ down to earth etc”. Like when he bought Jamie the car saying he wouldn’t normally do this etc, just own it and stop saying that your not flashy and going about how humble you are. If he didn’t do that and moan all the time then the only thing we’d have to talk about on here are his crappy clothes he sells 🤣🤣 that’s my take on it anyway 🎉

Exactly!!! He’d have deffo shown it had someone actually said it 🙄
And what kind of “friend” sends him those messages! Please

Can someone post screenshots I can't find his account
He’s deleted them

The fact he calls us trolls is laughable, toe a troll would be someone sending horrible messages or commenting on his posts. I'd never do that as it isn't nice, however this so a forum and he doesn't have to read it. I also don't think anyone has been nasty, just pointed out the bragging and he shows off.
Exactly! Oh those “trolls” are making fun of the clothes I’m wearing 👀👀. Hardly a troll love

Reactions: 3
Ove no idea who she is, but what did she say?
her tweets have all been pulled up and i don’t mean 1 or 2 there is absolute mountains and mountains of tweets from her plus earlier youtube videos of her being racist and homophobic etc such as calling people ‘smelly foreigners etc’ ‘faggots’ ‘gay boy voice’ if you search elle darby thread there is screen shots in her wiki. I hope he drops her based on what he said about tattle calling him names for his sexuality it seems bizarre to do anymore clothing lines with her now

Where are ITS clothes made? Is it China?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ove no idea who she is, but what did she say?
Loads of previous tweets have been found in which she’s racist, homophobic and takes the piss out of overweight people … one of her tweets suggested that ‘foreign people’ shouldn’t follow her and Indians are smelly 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Loads of previous tweets have been found in which she’s racist, homophobic and takes the piss out of overweight people … one of her tweets suggested that ‘foreign people’ shouldn’t follow her and Indians are smelly 😳😳
her tweets have all been pulled up and i don’t mean 1 or 2 there is absolute mountains and mountains of tweets from her plus earlier youtube videos of her being racist and homophobic etc such as calling people ‘smelly foreigners etc’ ‘faggots’ ‘gay boy voice’ if you search elle darby thread there is screen shots in her wiki. I hope he drops her based on what he said about tattle calling him names for his sexuality it seems bizarre to do anymore clothing lines with her now

Where are ITS clothes made? Is it China?
Wow, in shocked that he works with her. I'm going to look her up, she sounds vile

also saying racist things about anyone being Chinese but having a range with ITS which i think is made in China? Along with her own brand. I will be extremely disappointed if he accepts another range with her

Wow, in shocked that he works with her. I'm going to look her up, she sounds vile
this has only came out early hours of this morning so he probably has only just found this out today. He is still following her but hopefully he drops her from his brand it won’t look good

Reactions: 1
I think Elle Darby was only employed to do 1 or 2 maternity drops with ITS (like Brooke Vincent & Georgia from Towie) and that was it. She’s not on their website or app under collabs so I’d imagine she wasn’t going to be used again anyway.

Such a numpty!
keep using your money and go live your best life. Can’t be that fantastic if he’s searching for hate online!
Most of us only state what we see
Overpriced tat advertised by z listers

Reactions: 2
Gosh he’s a needy one isn’t he. Like me, like me, like me…… we don’t need too sweetheart!! He needs to get over himself !

Reactions: 2
Do you think she could be referring to in the style? I'm not sure as I wouldn't call them a major fashion brand, however a quick Google shows that she did a range with them last year.
Screenshot_20220102-135118~2.png
Screenshot_20220102-135122~2.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.